Need your duas, urgent!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb, i need ur duas sisters and brothers in Islam. my mom is in the emergency room and broke her back. she cannot do much and has been now in the hospital for a few hours. and then my nephew seems to have the flu or something. he has been vomiting and diarrhea. he's not eating at all and is weak and has a high fever often. so please make dua. my entire family is sick, and at the moment i'm the finest(and i gotta do ALL THE WORK but that's not important). please make dua for them all including my sister who is pregnant and is sick as well. oh man, lots going on in this house.:salam2:

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam sister,

If your nephew is exhibiting those symptoms I really think he needs medical attention, that sounds like it could be really serious. I will make dua for your family sister.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
La Ilaha Illa Allah! La Ilaha Illa Allah!

say alhamduliallah ala kolli haal...trust in Allah with all your heart and might...He is your haven in these tough times!

You and your family will be in my dua'as undoubtly

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum sister,
May Allah (swt) make all the worries in ur life go away and give health to you and all your family members - ameen

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
first of all a big hug
May ALLah make everything easy for u and ur family
i will keep u in my duas.inshallah ALLAh will make everything okay

Asalamu alaykum wrwb, i need ur duas sisters and brothers in Islam. my mom is in the emergency room and broke her back. she cannot do much and has been now in the hospital for a few hours. and then my nephew seems to have the flu or something. he has been vomiting and diarrhea. he's not eating at all and is weak and has a high fever often. so please make dua. my entire family is sick, and at the moment i'm the finest(and i gotta do ALL THE WORK but that's not important). please make dua for them all including my sister who is pregnant and is sick as well. oh man, lots going on in this house.:salam2:

may Allah bring your family to the best of health and remove all sins with the pain experienced and make easy for them their recovery.

may Allah answer your and all of our prayers.

may Allah increase for you and all of us.

Please sister, make duaa for the muslims everywhere and remember Allah swt, answers the distressed. Keep asking Allah, and don't stop, nag.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
walaikumu salam
am sorry to hear about this sis
May Allah giv your family the best of Health
insha'Allah ALLAH will save them from illness
ur in my duas...
khayr insha'Allah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

May God grant your mom and nephew recovery, there is no recovery but His, a recovery that leaves behind no illness. May God save you and us from illness. may God ease your sister's pregnancy and deliver her baby safely and in full health. May God give you the patience and the strength to withstand this test of faith and be there for your loved ones.

Ameen thumma ameen.

Ya Ukhti palestine. Be patient and pray a lot to Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala). InshaAllah everything will go well in your family. Trials will come in ALL the UNEXPECTED ways. InshaAllah you will be in my duas surely.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

May Allah grant shifah to all of your family members and forgive their sins .. Ameen.. Have faith in Allah Almighty.. Inshallah everyone will be fine soon .. Ameen..

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
May God grant your mom and nephew recovery, there is no recovery but His, a recovery that leaves behind no illness. May God save you and us from illness. may God ease your sister's pregnancy and deliver her baby safely and in full health. May God give you the patience and the strength to withstand this test of faith and be there for your loved ones.

I second brother Waseem's advice that your nephew needs medical attention. Do not let his condition get worse, God forbid.

La hawla wala quwata Ila BIAllah!
I am really sorry to hear this...may Allah bring healing to your mom and nephew. Ameen, Ameen,ameen

Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

IbnAhmad

salaam

may allah make everything easy for you and your family...and grant them shifah...amiin

you and your family are in my du'as.. :)

wassalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

they all will be in my prayers, may allah make them best in health, and imaan ... i will definitely pray for them

a_stranger

:wasalam: sister
Remember sister the verses(Ayat):

Anni massani-yadh-urru wa 'anta arhamur-Raahimeen

Surely, distress has touched me, and You are the most Merciful of the merciful ones.
[surah al-Anbiya; 21:83] - what Prophet Ayyub (alayhis salam) recited

Rabbanna la tu'a-khidhna in-nasina aw akh-ta'na, Rabbanna wa la tahmil 'alayna isran kama hamaltahu 'ala-lladhina min qablina, Rab-bana wa la tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bih, wa-'fu 'anna waghfirlana warhamna anta Maulana fansurna 'alal-qawmil kaafirin.

"Our Lord! do not punish us if we forget or make mistake; Our Lord! do not lay on us a burden as Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength to bear; and pardon us and grant us protection and have mercy on us, Thou art our Patron, so help us against the unbelieving people."
[surah al Baqarah; 2:286]

The prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam used to say:

hasbunal-lahu wa ni'mal wakeel

Allah is sufficient for us and the Best of those on whom to depend
[sahih al Bukhari 5:172]

Allahumma inni 'a'udhubika minal hammi walhuzni Wal'ajzi walkasali walbukhli waljubni, Wa dal'id-daiyni wa ghalabatir-rajal

Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.
[sahih al-Bukhari 7:158]

Allahumma rahmataka arju falaa takilni illa nafsi tarfata 'aiinan, wa as-ih-li sha'ni kuulahu, la illaha illa anta

(Oh Allah, I hope for Your Mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye. Correct all of my affairs for me. There is none worthy of worship but You)
[Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42]

warda A

Sister
salam

inshaAllah your mom will be fine and nephew too, listen to the advice and anyone sick in the house should go for medical exam.

halah

Asslamu alikum dear sister,may Allah grant recovery to your mom and your nephew( he may be in need to a medical support and insha'Allah nothing serious) also may Allah ease your sister's delivery and grant her a healthy and lovely baby:tti_sister:take care of yourself may Allah ease your burden.

Abdul Rehman ZF

May Almighty Allah bless ur family

as sala mali kum
May Almighty Allah bless ur family with good health and insha allah all of ur problems solved , ameen

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Hasbunallah wa nicmal wa keel

i pray Allah bless them all with shiffah inshallah, Allah is testing your patience to endure sister and you will have a great reward, For the believers there is khair in everything because its all from Allah so Alhamdulilah ala kulli haal

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam sweetest little sister,

Insha'Allah I will make dua. You know you are in my dua at all times. You know how much I love you dearest sweet one.
Everything from Allah subhana talla is a blessing. That I believe.