Obama's cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaam brother MRasheed,

What has Colin Powell done for you? What has Condoleezza Rice done for you? They haven't seemed to satisfy you yet; Obama is no different. His practice is no different from the practice of his predecessors. They are just puppets for you. They shouldn't be your symbol of hope.

The issue of race for Muslims needs to be set aside. Obama gets frantic when called a Muslim or even having Muslims seen with him. It's seems the man is scared & shameful of his own history.

You are a Muslim. Consider the fact that you are voting for a man-made system & belief and rejecting Sharia (divine law). Hope that keeps you pondering.

walaakum salaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My dearest brother Humblewun...if only you were older...I swear I would marry you...I told that to our sweet Bluegazer...he was too shy to respond...know that this is written with a touch of humor but the bottom line is profound respect.

Salaam sister Mirajmom,

I'm also a shy person, perhaps more in the tangible world then on this online forum. I admire your passion. You possess an encylopediac knowledge and give clear advice that is generally unimpeachable. May we continue our friendship and share our experiences.

MRasheed

Brother the sadness is many African Americans are duped by Obama because of the color of his skin.

The real sadness is the fact that you are still slandering him and you don't know him at all. All you know is the reputation that politicians have. That's not right.

And your responses admits that. You will only be interested in politics because of the color of the skin of a man.

Because in America, politics very rarely are in my ethnic group's best interest. This is an opportunity for the closest thing to true justice for my people and my family.

However, he does not represent your interests if you are a Muslim.

Barack Obama believes in God. He believes in resisting the temptations of evil and doing good in this world. He believes in the afterlife. He believes in fairness and justice.

So how is this not in my best interests?

The color of a persons skin is not important in Islam.

I know.

I would suggest that you really study a little deeper into politics.

Who said that I had stopped?

How can you as a Muslim trust a man that is the token of those who wish us no good.

I trust him based on my research into his character and his past deeds as based upon the Word of Allah.

How can you as a Muslim continue to slander someone that you don't know at all except for what you see on television? Slandermongering is a sin. Beware.:astag:

I am correct in assuming you think there is no connection in what is going on in Israel.

You are wrong in your assumptions about me thus far. So why do you assume to be right in them now? You know me even less than you know Obama. You literally know nothing about me. So why are you assuming instead of just asking?

The duties of a president are dicatated by others than the so called government. Please research and study.

Obama has shown that he is made of sterner stuff than his predecessors. Already he has deliberately avoided the pitfuls that the average politician goes through in order to get to the position he is in today.

Your comments are passionate. As you have admitted you are learning about politics. Please take time and study.

Who said that I had stopped?

Do not judge a man on the color of his skin.

You say this despite the fact that I told you I have studied the man's background and reached my conclusions based on that? Please explain why you have completely pre-judged me and came to a conclusion about me based, not on what i have written, but on your own mindset of assumptions?

I feel very insulted right now. Thank you.

There is a reason that the expression Uncle Tom is in the vanacular.

More insults? Please explain.

As a Muslim is it not upon us to trust a Muslim first regardless of his skin color.

Allah said that it is whether we believe in Him, reject evil and do good that makes us trustworthy and ready to be rewarded with paradise. It has nothing to do with whether we say we are Jew, Christian or Muslim. People can SAY whatever they wish. It means little. It is our deeds we will be judged upon. Please study your Qur'an a little more for the sake of your soul. Please.

You write of generalizing/stereotyping...please what about being a Muslim woman in America. We go out in hijab...walk in my shoes for one minute.

Then you should understand how it feels to be generalized based on misconceptions and untruths. I would think that you would be less willing to do it to someone else.

Do not use a simplistic and trite argument. The world is more than black and white. We are Muslim first and foremost.

I am sorry that you failed to comprehend my point. My argument is not about "black and white" it's about slandering someone who you know nothing about. My connection through race piqued my interest in his career and made me want to study both him and his chosen field. I didn't say that it was the only thing I cared about.

Finally, I suggested you read the previous posts on this forum. You wrote you were aware...no, please read..watch the videos we have suggested...find out about the federal reserve, discover why the consitution is just another sheet of paper...

More assumptions? Again you know nothing about me... about what I know or don't know. I suspect I am more knowledgable about these very topics than you. I have studied them since the mid-1980s. What about you? I am sorry that you failed to comprehend the meaning of "I am aware."

...walk as a Muslim in the US and I know you will change your tune.

I am a Muslim in the US. How else am I going to walk?

...there is no such thing as Black Muslim, White Muslim, Brown Muslim, Yellow Muslim or Red Muslim...we are Muslim.

I already know this. This was not my argument. It is your assumptions alone that brought this comment out of you.

I do not wish to be harsh.

I don't care about your harshness. I am more concerned with your assuming to know what I have read and have not read, and your continuing to slander people who you only know through assumptions. These are wrong and I fear for you.

I have little time to waste. We have made the choice to be Muslim...let us remember that.

I have never forgotten.

Obama has made the choice to respect that which is not Muslim

More slander? Bearing in mind that he is not even president yet, can you speak with any certain "encyclopedic knowledge" or is this more assumptions?

MRasheed

What has Colin Powell done for you? What has Condoleezza Rice done for you? They haven't seemed to satisfy you yet; Obama is no different. His practice is no different from the practice of his predecessors. They are just puppets for you. They shouldn't be your symbol of hope.

:wasalam:

What in the world does Powell and Rice have to do with anything? Those are two completely different human beings with their very own problems, issues, deeds, ways of looking at the creation, and ways of seeing the Godhead. Both of them were hand picked by the Bush adminstration and reflect that man's policies and show that they agree with Bush daily. Obama has repeatedly said that he disagrees with the Bush administration. There couldn't be a bigger difference between Obama and Powell/Rice. Are you saying I should feel the same way about those two just because they are African-American?

Honestly you should think a little harder before you post.

The issue of race for Muslims needs to be set aside.

I agree. It is a serious problem in western society because the west was built upon the principles of racist evil. But it can't be simply set aside, it must be vanquished. Barack Obama has shown that he is more than willing to do this if elected.

Obama gets frantic when called a Muslim or even having Muslims seen with him. It's seems the man is scared & shameful of his own history.

You are interpreting that outside of context.

1.) Why would he admit to something he was not?
2.) The political election race is played as a very unfair game. He could lose just based on the media trying to link him to the media's terrorist myth.

You are a Muslim. Consider the fact that you are voting for a man-made system & belief and rejecting Sharia (divine law).

Who said that I rejected anything? Where did you get that from?

True 'Divine Law' is the Qur'an. Where did Sharia come from? Is it from the Qur'an or the minds of men? Think about it before you answer this time.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Slow down son. I have been studying and living and working hard for the oppressed since 1968. I joined the SDS and plastered posters all over Gerogetown in DC. And I have not stopped yet. Yes, I know a little more than you do. I have lived a lot longer.

I have not slandered a man that has insulted my faith and I stand before Allah subhana talla as I write this. I do my research. Please tell me what you know of him that would make me respect him. He is anti-Muslim.

Your argument that this is an opportunity for your family makes no sense. There are groups that represent the interest groups of African Americans. He does not. And once again I write he represents the powerful and rich who exploit the poor. I will not spell it out for you. He is in the same camp as George W. Bush and the Clintons. There is only one True Justice that is Islam. Do you honestly think Blacks were empanicpated because Lincoln was a good man. Islam is the only answer for freedom. It is freedom.

Obama may believe in God..He does not believe in Allah subhana talla. He belives in a god that took human form etc. etc. etc.
Now, out of respect I will not laugh at your statement that he resists in temptation. If he did he would not be a politician. If he believed in fairness and justice he would have allowed the Muslim sisters to be seated during one of his speeches.
He is not in your interest because you are opting to follow a man that is not Muslim. Hello! We are Muslims. We listen to Muslims. We respect Muslims. He is not Muslim...he could never want for you what he wants for himself.

Son, you are besides yourself..do not tell me what to do. I do not watch tv. It is run by the oppressors..I am an older sister on this site. I am treated with nothing but respect from my brothers and sisters. Please do not point your finger at me. I am stating the truth.

I made an assumption that your knowledge of the connection between Israel and the US was limited. I was correct as you did not answer me.

Obama is not made of sterener stuff. He kissed the bottoms of the Israel..there are photos on this site. There are no pitfalls. He is the puppet that is needed to continue the oppression.

He is the Uncle Tom...please share with us your knowledge of this man.
I am waiting and waiting. Please make my day...I will start a new post.

I am confused. You are telling to me to study my Quran. May Allah subhana talla afford me the gift of studying the Quran over and over and over again.

I am very concerened about your use of the word godhead. We can not be Muslim/Jew/Christian/Hindu..we are either one or the other. Obama has rejected Islam.

Let me end this by stating you are at a crossroads...you have to decide if being Black is more important than being Muslim.

Please do not worry about my ignorance. I have little knowledge. I do know however, I am Muslim first and last. And I do not need to rely on anyone because the Disposer of All Affairs is Allah subhana talla.

MRasheed

Slow down son. I have been studying and living and working hard for the oppressed since 1968. I joined the SDS and plastered posters all over Gerogetown in DC. And I have not stopped yet. Yes, I know a little more than you do.

Yes, but how about "a little more" about the specific topics you listed before that we were actually talking about? The federal reserve, the constitution, etc. remember? Be careful. You are steering off of the actual topic and into your own little side topic. Try to stay focused please.

I have lived a lot longer.

And I respect that. In the future, please attempt to behave as if you are the older and more mature one. Refrain from slandering, assuming, and insulting people. I will appreciate it and respect you even more. Thank you.

I have not slandered a man that has insulted my faith and I stand before Allah subhana talla as I write this.

Be careful... :astag:

I do my research. Please tell me what you know of him that would make me respect him.

He specifically worked in one of the poorest districts in Chicago to get programs and influence policies to help that community overcome their hardships, Praise Allah. He deliberately avoided the more glamorous and higher paid positions in Washington to help that community. What "research" did you do that you don't know that?

He is anti-Muslim.

Obama literally breathed a sigh of relief when his reckless brother Abongo (Roy) converted to Islam. He was afraid he would harm himself but now he is very proud of him. Someone who was 'anti-Muslim' would hate that his brother converted to Islam. The prefix 'anti-' means to be against something, to seek its ruin. Barack Obama is NOT anti-Muslim. This is more of your slander. Are you acting your age yet?

Here. This might help you out a bit. Read this:

:salam2:

By: Omid Safi
Wednesday July 30, 2008

One of the signs of things going the right way is Obama's appointment of a National Coordinator for Muslim Affairs. What a stark difference from the choice of the Bush white house: When Dubya appointed a Muslim representative to the Organization of Islamic Conference, the choice was a rich Texas businessman (shockingly, that sounds familiar) named Sada Cumber with zero standing in the American Muslim community and celebrated only by Neoconservatives at the Weekly Standard. Cumber was such an unknown that even many longtime Muslim community leaders had to google the person that had been appointed to represent America to Muslims worldwide! It was universally taken as a sad and pathetic reflection of the Bush administration's lack of engagement with American Muslims.

In contrast, Obama's point person is Mazen Asbahi, a longtime Chicago lawyer with heavy involvement at the grassroots level of the Muslim community there. Even more positive is Asbahi's involvement with the Nawawi Foundation, one of the leading centers of Muslim thought in North America. The Nawawi Foundation has been built around a leading scholar, Dr. Umar Faruq Abd-Allah, a white American convert who has complete command of the intellectual and spiritual heritage of Islam. In brilliant papers available online, the Nawawi Foundation has argued for ways that American Muslims can come to harmonize their spiritual heritage as Muslims with their cultural matrix as citizens of the West, by looking to often overlooked examples of Muslim minorities like those of Chinese Muslims. It is this type of subtle and imaginative Islamic thought, with "street cred" in the Muslim community and rooted in the tradition that is likely to provide the most enduring answers to the "clash of civilizations" nonsense.

If this is the type of imaginative Muslim contacts that Obama is using, people that can both draw on the richest heritage of Islam and have actual standing in the American Muslim community, maybe there is hope yet for a healthy relationship between Obama and American Muslims. That is not only good news for the Obama campaign and American Muslims, it is also very much good news for all of us who want to see a different model of relationship between America and Muslim-majority regions.

Source: Islamicity

Your argument that this is an opportunity for your family makes no sense.

It makes plenty of sense. I am sorry that you fail to see it. I will pray for you. Obama is for universal healthcare. If elected he will seek to put this in place taking a massive financial burden off of my family's shoulders. At its most basic level, does that make sense yet?

There are groups that represent the interest groups of African Americans. He does not.

One of his professed missions is to confront and eradicate the stench of racism upon his sphere of influence. As the African-American is at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder in this country precisely because of racism, any effort to tip the balance onto a fairer plane would be in the interests of African-Americans. Obviously I'll need to pray for you over that issue too. "Please grant her wisdom, O Allah."

And once again I write he represents the powerful and rich who exploit the poor.

And once again you are engaged in slander.

I will not spell it out for you.

How convenient.

He is in the same camp as George W. Bush and the Clintons.

More slander? :astag:

There is only one True Justice that is Islam.

Of course. And that very same force of True Justice will aid Obama because Allah is with those who strive for righteousness.

Do you honestly think Blacks were empanicpated because Lincoln was a good man.

I "honestly" think no such a thing.

Islam is the only answer for freedom. It is freedom.

Of course. Where have I denied that? Are you straying into yet another side topic? Will you kindly stay focused on this one, please?

Obama may believe in God..He does not believe in Allah subhana talla. He belives in a god that took human form etc. etc. etc.

Allah made it clear that He will judge the doctrinal differences between us and show them how they have erred. But He promised all men that if we believe in Him, reject evil and do good in this world, we will win our reward. And it doesn't matter what religion we subscribe to. Believe in your Maker and strive so that your good deeds outweigh the bad. That is the sole secret for triumph. Obviously you will receive the highest place of honor if you do these things as a Muslim, but that is not the sole requirement to reach paradise.

Now, out of respect I will not laugh at your statement that he resists in temptation.

We all of us sin. It will be in your best interests to cover the sins of others and encourage them in doing right. Instead your preferred position of continuous slander leaves much to be desired. Interestingly, I can't recall a single instance in the Qur'an (The Holy Book of Islam) in which your behavior is encouraged. If I were you I would cease and desist immediately.

If he did he would not be a politician.

The Caliphs were politicians. Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali were in the role of politicians as they were the rulers of the Islamic world. Are you saying that they should not have taken that role at all? Think carefully.

If he believed in fairness and justice he would have allowed the Muslim sisters to be seated during one of his speeches.

Now you are engaged in the act of 'twisting the facts' as it is called. This is also wrong and I must advise you against it. The truth of the matter (and here is where your research should have come into play) was that Obama was giving a speech in a large public area that was being televised. His marketing/public relations people were responsible for arranging the set area that would show behind him while he was being filmed. At first, the Muslim sisters were chosen to sit in the congregation behind him, but on further consideration it was decided that it would just be another thing for the press to try to 'twist the facts of' to try and keep him from being elected. So instead the sisters were moved to the otherside of the auditorium with the normal populace. That sounds alittle different from what you hinted at, doesn't it?

He is not in your interest because you are opting to follow a man that is not Muslim. Hello! We are Muslims. We listen to Muslims. We respect Muslims. He is not Muslim...he could never want for you what he wants for himself.

He is in the interest of justice and fairness. Are not Muslims interested in that? I am respectful of anyone who seeks to do good in this world and reject evil. This is the sole criteria that my Maker, the Supreme Creator uses to judge between us, not what we claim to profess but what we do. It is our deeds alone that will decide heaven or hell for us, not what we say.

Son, you are besides yourself..do not tell me what to do. I do not watch tv. It is run by the oppressors..I am an older sister on this site. I am treated with nothing but respect from my brothers and sisters. Please do not point your finger at me. I am stating the truth.

Your concept of "truth" sure has a lot of slander based on weak assumptions within it. You may wish to trade it in for something a little more authentic.

Now you know how I felt with your continuous barrage of finger pointing assumptions about me and insults. You stop and I will stop so we can have a civil discussion and let there be Peace.

I made an assumption that your knowledge of the connection between Israel and the US was limited. I was correct as you did not answer me.

lol

Your assumption was wrong. I didn't comment on it because I do know about it and didn't want you talking at length at me about something I didn't need to hear. I'm still not interested in discussing it because once again you have offended me with your assumptions. But I'll give you a hint: I am not pro-Israel.

Obama is not made of sterener stuff. He kissed the bottoms of the Israel..there are photos on this site. There are no pitfalls. He is the puppet that is needed to continue the oppression.

Israel is the official ally of the US. This is common knowledge. Obama is not yet the president, he is only the Senator. Do you think he would honestly stand a chance of being elected president if he publicly spit in the faces of the country's allies? Does that sound like an intelligent election strategy to you? Does it make a lick of sense?

He is the Uncle Tom...

Obviously you don't know what an Uncle Tom actually is. Allow me to provide some assistance...

An Uncle Tom is someone who has went against all of the voiced needs of his own people in order to join the enemy for purely selfish gain. He no longer acknowledges his people as his own but completely identifies with the enemy, despite being treated as inferior by the enemy.

Obama is the opposite of this. You may wish to update the research methods you've been using. They seem a little rusty.

I am very concerened about your use of the word godhead. We can not be Muslim/Jew/Christian/Hindu..we are either one or the other.

Don't be concerned. I used it in the figurative sense of head or leader of the universe, not in the way any other religion does. I thought that was clear from the context.

Obama has rejected Islam.

He joined Christianity instead of Islam. On the Day of Judgment he will be made aware of his error. In the meanwhile he does seem to be fulfilling the requirements for achieving paradise by stockpiling good deeds over bad. You should honestly focus on that part and pray for him that he sees the light of Islam. This would be best for you. Allah is with those who do their best. Take the hint.

Let me end this by stating you are at a crossroads...

I am at no such a thing.

...you have to decide if being Black is more important than being Muslim.

Why would I possibly have to decide that? Because of more of your insulting assumptions about me? You have to decide if your love of slandermongering and insults are worth your spot in paradise. I pray you make the right decision.

Here. This may also help you:

Hadith said:
Chapter 18: THE PROHIBITION OF BACKBITING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 032, Number 6265:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do you know what is backbiting? They (the Companions) said: Allah and His Messenger know best. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Backbiting implies your talking about your brother in a manner which he does not like. It was said to him: What is your opinion about this that if I actually find (that failing) in my brother which I made a mention of? He said: If (that failing) is actually found (in him) what you assert, you in fact backbited him, and if that is not in him it is a slander.

Chapter 19: TIDINGS FOR ONE WHOSE FAULTS ALLAH CONCEALED IN THIS WORLD; HE WILL ALSO CONCEAL HIS FAULTS IN THE HEREAFTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 032, Number 6266:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: The servant (whose fault) Allah conceals in this world, Allah would also conceal (his faults) on the Day of Resurrection.

Book 032, Number 6267:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: The servant (who conceals) the faults of others in this world, Allah would conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection.

Please do not worry about my ignorance. I have little knowledge.

Is that the politically correct thing to say? Remember you began this post by boasting of how long you lived and how much more you knew than me. Please stay focused.

I do know however, I am Muslim first and last. And I do not need to rely on anyone because the Disposer of All Affairs is Allah subhana talla.

Me too, sister. Me too. :allahuakbar:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I forgive your arrogance. I forgive your smitteness. On a public forum you insult an older Muslim woman, a believing woman,and a mother for the sake of a kuffir. On the Day of Judgement brother what will you have to say? You have insulted my age, my belief, my education, and my faith you have called me a backbiter, and a liar. I point no fingers. I simply addressed your faith in a kuffir to that of a Muslim. You opted for the lies of a kuffir because of the color of his skin. You circumvented the question I posed to you by posting on backbiting.

You need to understand humility which is a necessary characterstic of Muslim men.

In the end the poliltician will disappoint you as they all do; the plight of African Americans will not change...the only thing that will change the circumstances of a people is the submission to Allah subhana talla.
As I am writing my response I pray my message has reached your heart. My leader is the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah subhana talla be upon him. My way is the way of the Quran and the Sunnath. My people are Muslims, past, present and future.

dianne

Salaam,

I forgive your arrogance. I forgive your smitteness. On a public forum you insult an older Muslim woman, a believing woman,and a mother for the sake of a kuffir. On the Day of Judgement brother what will you have to say? You have insulted my age, my belief, my education, and my faith you have called me a backbiter, and a liar. I point no fingers. I simply addressed your faith in a kuffir to that of a Muslim. You opted for the lies of a kuffir because of the color of his skin. You circumvented the question I posed to you by posting on backbiting.

You need to understand humility which is a necessary characterstic of Muslim men.

In the end the poliltician will disappoint you as they all do; the plight of African Americans will not change...the only thing that will change the circumstances of a people is the submission to Allah subhana talla.
As I am writing my response I pray my message has reached your heart. My leader is the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah subhana talla be upon him. My way is the way of the Quran and the Sunnath. My people are Muslims, past, present and future.

Allahu Akhbar!
Allahu Akhbar!
Allahu Akhbar!

Achmat_Samsodien

Salaam,

Allahu Akbar!

Dear Sister, your posts inspire me!
As for Brother MRasheed, I agree with you sister. His been blinded by the lies
of politicians. As my father will always say in pre-elections they rub Honey in your mouth and once they're elected it's the same old nonsense.

May Allah preserve you dear sister and keep defending Islam the way you do Insha Allah!

Storm

SiStEr
I think this thread should be closed.

I am really getting sick of these arguments, not arguments in general but I hate it when it becomes really serious.....like calling people names and hurting them. Can we please act sensibly in the future?

MRasheed

My brothers and sisters... I think the problem here is a matter of terminology and a misunderstanding in communication. That is all. It is no more serious than that. The fact that Sister mirajmom's interpretation of my last post was different than what I was actually trying to say proves that. I will try my best to explain:

1.) The fact that I am the same race of Obama attracted my initial interest, but that wasn't the only reason why I want him to be president of the USA. My initial interest led me to investigate his background and the nature of his commitment to the task at hand, and I believe he is guided by Allah.

2.) It is our good deeds and belief in God that will win mankind paradise, not the religion we profess. Allah made that clear in the Qur'an on numerous occasions. The jews believe you have to be a jew in order to get into heaven. The christian believes you have to be a christian in order to get into heaven. The truth of the matter as stated by Allah Himself, is if you believe in Him, reject evil and do good in this world, you will achieve your reward. You will have no need to fear, nor shall you grieve on the Day of Judgment. This is the definition of righteousness used by Allah to judge all of mankind.

3.) If you talk about someone who is not here and what you are saying is true, you are Backbiting. If you talk about someone who is not here and what you are saying is NOT true, you are Slandering. I was not calling you names, sister, but merely pointing out that you were in error with your behavior. Personally I expect more from my older sisters in the Faith.

4.) It is wrong to blanket label an entire people. To say one person will act a certain way because someone entirely different acted a certain way... why are you engaging in this behavior? Why? To my knowledge only Allah knows what is in the future and knows with certainty how someone will behave. Please stop.

5.) The jews are famous for ignoring Allah's word and instead focusing on treating non-jews unfairly. They uphold the doctrine of Judaism/Zionism instead of upholding the high standards of righteousness favored by the Lord Most High. And now here we are mimicking the behavior of the jews! You defend the one who is doing RIGHT, not someone only because they are in your little organization/clique. That is not how Allah has instructed us to behave towards non-Muslims. Treat everyone fairly. Treat everyone to the high standards that Allah has commanded. Treat everyone justly. This is how Obama has been behaving, and yet the Muslims in this thread slander him. We want to deride him for not being a Muslim, yet we are the ones breaking the command of Allah by partaking in slanderous conduct. There is something VERY wrong with that picture, and may Allah have mercy upon us all.

In this thread I have yet to read where someone has defended the principles of Islam in righteousness. You have only defended your clique. Will Allah be pleased by this?

Achmat_Samsodien

I believe he is guided by Allah.

It is our good deeds and belief in God that will win mankind paradise, not the religion we profess. Allah made that clear in the Qur'an on numerous occasions. The jews believe you have to be a jew in order to get into heaven. The christian believes you have to be a christian in order to get into heaven. The truth of the matter as stated by Allah Himself, is if you believe in Him, reject evil and do good in this world, you will achieve your reward. You will have no need to fear, nor shall you grieve on the Day of Judgment. This is the definition of righteousness used by Allah to judge all of mankind.

Dear Brother be VERY CAREFUL you are walking on a thin line here.
Saying that Obama is guided by Allah is not something a muslim should be saying. If he was guided by Allah he would be a muslim and he would be fighting for the laws of Allah to be implemented. I think sister MirajMom has mentioned this before OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN by being a christian he is commiting a MAJOR SIN all Christians believe that Nabe Esa AS is GOD, :astag:, so how can you say that he is guided by Allah.
Do you know that the Kursi of Allah trembles and it is like the heavens split asunder if this even mentioned. SHIRK! he is involved in shirk and it would be different if he never knew about Islam but HE DOES.

Brother please stop falling for the lies of all politicians, if his in office his gonna do the same thing those before him have done.

I make du'a that Allah removes the veil from your eyes and see him for what he truly is. If I offended you I do apologise but please I beg you as a fellow brother, DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIES

MRasheed

The Holy Qur'an, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62
(1) Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

The Holy Qur'an, Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #69
(9) Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

I make du'a that Allah removes the veil from your eyes and see him for what he truly is. If I offended you I do apologise but please I beg you as a fellow brother, DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIES

His deeds thus far have shown him to be on The Path of Right. You are condemning Obama, not based on any certain knowledge, but because he is a politician. That makes you engaged in slanderous deeds. How do you know how any human being "truly is?" Do you see into the secret hearts of men? Do you have the power of Allah to see into the future to know how a human being you have never met will behave?

Achmat_Samsodien

The Holy Qur'an, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62
(1) Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

The Holy Qur'an, Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #69
(9) Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Dear brother if Islam has reached you while you are following Judaism and Christian you must revert in order to please Allah.
What Christians and Jews follow today are VERY far from their original teachings, they're corrupted by man. Those words apply to those who believe in Allah and have not heard of Islaam. Obama KNOWS what islam is and what it means to be a muslim. Brother you really need guidance I advise you to speak to an Imaam or Sheikh because you walking on a dangerous path here.

Salaam MRasheed,

I can not comment on your previous posts. It requires alot of my effort & time. You're jumping all over the map. The comments you made requires tremendous research on your part in order for you to understand politics in the U.S. My sincere advice is that you read the posts under News & Current Affairs. It'll broaden your scope & knowledge.

Please do not use my comments I've personally made to sister Mirajmom to suit your position. It's a sign of disrespect and arrogance. You seem to have a joy playing with words. And it was arrogance that led Iblis (satan) to the hell fire. Be cautious.

Here's a good starting point to help you understand politics:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240140&postcount=2

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240389&postcount=8

Take care. Wish you all the best in this world and the hereafter.

MRasheed

Salaam,

Dear Haagen...we do not call each other ignorant. That is not the way to debate or discuss issues. To be successful in debating it is done with research and references. It is an art. It takes practice. You must show us your argument with proof and restate why the counterargument is wrong. Research, reflect and then formulate an opinion.
And on a spritual level who are we to judge the heart of a person be they Jew, Chrisitian, Hindu, or Muslim. The bottom line is we are the creations of the Almight Creator.

Wow, look what I found. Very interesting this.

island muslim

Dear Brother be VERY CAREFUL you are walking on a thin line here.
Saying that Obama is guided by Allah is not something a muslim should be saying. If he was guided by Allah he would be a muslim and he would be fighting for the laws of Allah to be implemented. I think sister MirajMom has mentioned this before OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN by being a christian he is commiting a MAJOR SIN all Christians believe that Nabe Esa AS is GOD, :astag:, so how can you say that he is guided by Allah.
Do you know that the Kursi of Allah trembles and it is like the heavens split asunder if this even mentioned. SHIRK! he is involved in shirk and it would be different if he never knew about Islam but HE DOES.

Brother please stop falling for the lies of all politicians, if his in office his gonna do the same thing those before him have done.

Salaam Alaiykum,

I very much agree with brother Achmat Samsdeen.

MRasheed

Dear brother if Islam has reached you while you are following Judaism and Christian you must revert in order to please Allah.
What Christians and Jews follow today are VERY far from their original teachings, they're corrupted by man. Those words apply to those who believe in Allah and have not heard of Islaam. Obama KNOWS what islam is and what it means to be a muslim. Brother you really need guidance I advise you to speak to an Imaam or Sheikh because you walking on a dangerous path here.

What they follow today is no different than what they followed at the time the Qur'an was revealed. Allah said He would judge them on how they have erred, but if their good deeds outweigh their bad deeds they will still receive their reward. You do not have to profess the Islamic faith in order to get into heaven.. it would be best and easier for you if you did... but it is not the requirement. Belief in the Supreme Creator of the heavens and the earth, and doing more good than bad in this life is sufficient to wipe out all other sins and win your spot in paradise. This is the Truth.

Only jews and christians say you must join their groups in order to get into heaven. Have Muslims now taken on the ways of the People of the Book for guidance? What happened to Qur'anic study? Where did that go?

Achmat_Samsodien

:astag:

Brother you MRasheed you have no clue what you are talking about!
You are not a Mufassir so DON'T DARE try and formulate your own Tafsir's.
Salaam is all I will say cause your ignorance and arrogance are paramount.
Here is something about Surah Al-Ma'ida from Ibn Kathir:

Allah then refutes the Christians' and Jews' false claims and lies,

(And the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His loved ones.") They claim: "We are the followers of Allah's Prophets, who are His children, whom He takes care of. He also loves us.'' The People of the Book claim in their Book that Allah said to His servant Isra'il, "You are my firstborn.'' But they explained this statement in an improper manner and altered its meaning. Some of the People of the Book who later became Muslims refuted this false statement saying, "This statement only indicates honor and respect, as is common in their speech at that time.'' The Christians claim that `Isa said to them, "I will go back to my father and your father,'' meaning, my Lord and your Lord. It is a fact that the Christians did not claim that they too are Allah's sons as they claimed about `Isa. Rather this statement by `Isa only meant to indicate a closeness with Allah. This is why when they said that they are Allah's children and loved ones, Allah refuted their claim,

(Say, "Why then does He punish you for your sins") meaning, if you were truly as you claim, Allah's children and loved ones, then why did He prepare the Fire because of your disbelief, lies and false claims

(Nay, you are but human beings, of those He has created,) Allah states: you are just like the rest of the children of Adam, and Allah is the Lord of all His creation,

(He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills.) Allah does what He wills, there is none who can escape His judgement, and He is swift in reckoning.

(And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them;) Therefore, everything is Allah's property and under His power and control,

(and to Him is the return.) In the end, the return will be to Allah and He will judge between His servants as He will, and He is the Most Just Who is never wrong in His judgment.

(19. O People of the Scripture! Now has come to you Our Messenger making (things) clear unto you, after a break in (the series of) Messengers, lest you say: "There came to us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner.'' But now has come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. And Allah is able to do all things. ) Allah is addressing the People of the Book -- the Jews and the Christians, saying that He has sent His Messenger Muhammad to them, the Final Prophet, after whom there will be no Prophet or Messenger. Rather, He is the Final Messenger who came after a long time passed between him and `Isa, son of Maryam peace be upon them. There is a difference of opinion about the length of time between `Isa and Muhammad . Abu `Uthman An-Nahdi and Qatadah were reported to have said that this period was six hundred years. Al-Bukhari also recorded this opinion from Salman Al-Farisi. Qatadah said that this period was five hundred and sixty years, while Ma`mar said that it is five hundred and forty years. Some said that this period is six hundred and twenty years. There is no contradiction here if we consider the fact that those who said that this period was six hundred years were talking about solar years, while the second refers to lunar years, since there is a difference of about three years between every one hundred lunar and solar years. As in Allah's statement,

(And they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, adding nine.) meaning, nine more lunar years to substitute for the difference between lunar and solar years, thus agreeing with the three hundred years that the People of the Book knew about. We should assert again that the time period we mentioned here was between `Isa, the last Prophet to the Children of Israel, and Muhammad , the Last Prophet and Messenger among the children of Adam. In the Sahih collected by Al-Bukhari, Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said,

(I, among all people, have the most right to the son of Maryam, for there was no Prophet between Him and I.) This Hadith refutes the opinion of Al-Quda`i and others, that there was a Prophet after `Isa called Khalid bin Sinan. Allah sent Muhammad after a period of time during which there was no Prophet, clear path, or unchanged religions. Idol worshipping, fire worshipping and cross worshipping flourished during this time. Therefore, the bounty of sending Muhammad was the perfect bounty at a time when he was needed the most. Evil had filled the earth by then, and tyranny and ignorance had touched all the servants, except a few of those who remained loyal to the true teachings of previous Prophets, such as some Jewish rabbis, Christian priests and Sabian monks. Imam Ahmad recorded that `Iyad bin Himar Al-Mujash`i said that the Prophet gave a speech one day and said,

(My Lord has commanded me to teach you what you have no knowledge of and of which He taught me this day, `All the wealth that I gave to My servants is permissible. I created all My servants Hunafa (monotheists). But, the devils came to them and deviated them from their religion, prohibited for them what I allowed and commanded them to associate others with Me ﴿in worship﴾, which I gave no permission for.' Then Allah looked at the people of the earth and disliked them all, the Arabs and non-Arabs among them, except a few from among the Children of Israel. Allah said (to me), `I only sent you to test you and to test with you. I sent to you a Book that cannot be washed by water (it is eternal), and you will read it while asleep and while awake.' Allah has also Commanded me to burn (destroy) Quraysh. So I said, `O Lord! They will smash my head and leave it like a piece of bread.' He said, `I will drive them out as they drove you out, and when you invade them We will help you. Spend on them (your companions) and We will spend on you, send an army and We will send five armies like it (in its support). Fight with those who obey you, against those who disobey you. And the inhabitants of Paradise are three: a just, prosperous, and charitable ruler; A merciful man who has a kind heart toward every relative and every Muslim; a forgiving, poor man with dependants ﴿who is charitable﴾. And the inhabitants of the Fire are five: the weak one with no religion; those who follow after you not for family reasons nor wealth; and the treacherous who does not hide his treachery, acting treacherous in even the most insignificant matters; and a person who comes every morning and every evening, is cheating your family or your wealth.') And he mentioned the stingy, or the liar, and the foulmouthed person.'' Therefore, the Hadith states that Allah looked at the people of the earth and disliked them all, both the Arabs and non-Arabs among them, except a few among the Children of Israel, or a few among the People of the Book as Muslim recorded. The religion was distorted and changed for the people of the earth until Allah sent Muhammad , and Allah, thus, guided the creatures and took them away from the darkness to the light and placed them on a clear path and a glorious Law. Allah said,

(lest you say, "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner.") meaning, so that you, who changed the true religion, do not make it an excuse and say, "No Messenger came to us bringing glad tidings and warning against evil.'' There has come to you a bringer of good news and a warner, Muhammad .

(And Allah is able to do all things. ) Ibn Jarir said this part of the Ayah means, "I am able to punish those who disobey Me and to reward those who obey Me.''

(20. And (remember) when Musa said to his people: "O my people! Remember the favor of Allah to you: when He made Prophets among you, made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other among the nations (Al-`Alamin).'') (21. "O my people! Enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and turn not back; for then you will be returned as losers.'') (22. They said: "O Musa! In it are a people of great strength, and we shall never enter it, till they leave it; when they leave, then we will enter.'') (23. Two men of those who feared (Allah and) on whom Allah had bestowed His grace said: "Assault them through the gate; for when you are in, victory will be yours. And put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed.'') (24. They said: "O Musa! We shall never enter it as long as they are there. So go, you and your Lord, and fight you two, we are sitting right here.'') (25. He ﴿Musa﴾ said: "O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother, so Ifruq us from the rebellious people!'') (26. (Allah) said: "Therefore it is forbidden to them for forty years; in distraction they will wander through the land. So do not greive for the rebellious people.'')

STOP LIVING IN IGNORANCE BROTHER RASHEED

Status
Not open for further replies.