personality test

arzafar

why are my percentages so small while others have large percentages?

E = 1
N = 12
T = 1
J = 22

all my traits began with 'slightly'.
i suppose i should develop my personality more.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My sweet brothers and sisters..

The number is a reference point. It is nothing else. You lean towards this by so many points. We are not made of concrete. On a given day when you took this test you answer to a question placed you closer to a particular reference point.

If the number is large you are more of the type. For instance if you have a 99 for I..you are very introverted. If you have a 2 you are slightly introverted. However, you natural tendency it introversion.

I have given many lectures and participated in seminars etc. I have been in front of large audiences. I have done an excellent job but when it is all over..I run home and need to be bymyself. I need solitude to think and be.

I am a P. I am a huge P. You do not want me to be on the same jury as you. I have to evaluate everything.

I have been asked what about your mates. I have had two mates. ( Does not sound right). Both were TJ..one was an ISTJ and the other was INTJ. So there might be a need for a balance. They both got into the hermit mode.

The bottom line is understanding. If you know your mate derives meaning from infromation..you leave them alone when they are in the mode of cybersurfing or whatever. You an E is going to need people. You will need to have company. I's can be irratating. They can be perfectly happy sitting in the corner of a room, alone and everyone else is dancing on table tops.

The ES combination is a worker. They get things done and shake their heads at us.

I hope this helps.

warda A

Sister
asalam aleikum

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
44 38 75 1

whatever that means
maybe a not good at judging people

Aapa

Mirajmom
Walaikum assalaam,

Oh how good it was to see your name. I have missed you. I am on vacation and playing this week.

I can not believe they brought up this old post. I am glad people are enjoying this post.

There is nothing wrong with the one. You are a no-nonsense person. The ES indicates you are fun to be around but you get the job done. You probably are a good multi-tasker. Unlike me, mommy and teacher, I do ten things at one time and I am happy it is over; you delight in following through. You can manipulate data..you understand facts and figures. You comprehend systems. One of the reasons you love Islam is because it has the most comprehensive system to live by. There is an answer to every situation any one could encounter. I pray this makes sense to you.

warda A

Sister
Walaikum assalaam,

Oh how good it was to see your name. I have missed you. I am on vacation and playing this week.

I can not believe they brought up this old post. I am glad people are enjoying this post.

There is nothing wrong with the one. You are a no-nonsense person. The ES indicates you are fun to be around but you get the job done. You probably are a good multi-tasker. Unlike me, mommy and teacher, I do ten things at one time and I am happy it is over; you delight in following through. You can manipulate data..you understand facts and figures. You comprehend systems. One of the reasons you love Islam is because it has the most comprehensive system to live by. There is an answer to every situation any one could encounter. I pray this makes sense to you.

wa aleikum salam dear sister
:hearts:
tis been a long time since i logged on here
mashaAllah & jazakaAllahu kheiran for your reply
inshaAllah i will be active again
I hope you & kids are having a good time

Ameera

Seeking allah
Walikum Salaam sister
thank you for this test i tried it and i am INFJ personality type which is 100% correct amazing

sliver

Dont understand how any of this works but here are the results.

E S T J
65 25 10 100

I S F J
100 25 45 100

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum.

My type is INTJ

Introverted 67 %
Intuitive 50 %
Thinking 38 %
Judging 33 %

I think I'm a lazy INTJ. :D

I have a idea/conclusion about this test but I afraid ppl will misinterpret it because my English doesnt allow me to. :)

Thanks sis Aapa for this thread. May Allah bless you :) .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You can goggle : portrait of an intj and this will give you a quick picture of your profile.

You need to spend time alone. You are sensitive..sometimes you just know ...but you like structure...you like to make a decision and stick with it. you are not constantly chaining your mind.

Keep in mind this is over the computer and we have not spent time with each other.

elgnosis

As-salaam alaikum

well i got ENFP(1,12,38,33)...well the test potrayed clearly, want to be journalist(maybe freelance), but i m stuck in software job...

Thanks for sharing...was great!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First let me welcome you to TTI.

No you are not stuck in the job. The job provides you the ability to sustain yourself. You have talents and you need to find a vehicle to use your talents.

I have had so many occupations..you would think I was unstable. Looking back at the variety of positions and job titles if I stuck with some I would be making a six figure salary and ready to retire. Instead, I have to work forever. I am making less now than I did twenty years ago. But I am an INFP.
I like the experiences more than the money.

I had a discussion with someone who could not be convinced that I am an introvert. I am always around people. Sometimes I feel my home is a hotel/inn. Sisters and their children drop in ...the friends of my sons come in and out...we are on the go...neighbors help me with fix-up projects around the house.. I start cooking and we have simple fun..it is a zoo. When everyone leaves and is sleeping I exhale. I need a day a week to ingest and reenergize.

The reason I write this is to attempt to help readers understand outward actions do not necessarily explain the way a person sees himself in the world.

Thank you for your kind words.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:

I made the test and I resulted to be INFP.
  • Introverted:56%
  • intuitive:25%
  • feeling:50%
  • perceiving:11%
:muslim_child:Am I normal?

Muslimah:-)

Salaam sis, I took the test. Here are the results. What do I do with them?

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
1 25 88 22

Salaam,

I used to give this test to my students. It provides some insights into how you see the world. This test is an abbreviated version of a test given by major corporations.

It takes about half-an hour. Please be honest. There are no wrong answers.I will be happy to give a geberal interpertation to anyone.

Go tp www.humanmetrics.com
on the left you will see a heart and it will say take free test. It will say Jung Typology Test. Click on that. Next screen will have DoIt at bottom, click. Answer the 70 questions. You will see Score It. You will be given four letters with numbers underneath that e.g I N F P
12 50 35 22 please write the numbers down. Next go to google and type in portrait of ( your letters ) in my case I would type in portrait of an INFP...

please share the results..I have had students use the results on resumes and for job interviews.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Aapa.

I took the test and it yielded the following result:

:33-1-25-22
:ISFP

Any advises?.

Regards.