Quantum Mechanics

a_stranger

:salam2:

AlhamduliAllah Allah has given you a beautiful mind , but be careful use what Allah sobhanahu has given you to be closer to him.......... this can be achieved by sincere faith and good deeds (following the example of the prophet salla Alalh alaihi wa sallam)( not by knowing keys of the unknown) the true success is to be closer to Allah sobhanahu wa taala in Janna :salah:.

39:9 Is one who worships devoutly during the hour of the night prostrating himself or standing (in adoration), who takes heed of the Hereafter, and who places his hope in the Mercy of his Lord - (like one who does not)? Say: "Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition.

35:28 And so amongst men and crawling creatures and cattle, are they of various colours. Those truly fear Allah, among His Servants, who have knowledge: for Allah is Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.

True_Sultan

A logical believer

AlhamduliAllah Allah has given you a beautiful mind , but be careful use what Allah sobhanahu has given you to be closer to him.......... this can be achieved by sincere faith and good deeds (following the example of the prophet salla Alalh alaihi wa sallam)( not by knowing keys of the unknown) the true success is to be closer to Allah sobhanahu wa taala in Janna :salah:.

39:9 Is one who worships devoutly during the hour of the night prostrating himself or standing (in adoration), who takes heed of the Hereafter, and who places his hope in the Mercy of his Lord - (like one who does not)? Say: "Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition.

35:28 And so amongst men and crawling creatures and cattle, are they of various colours. Those truly fear Allah, among His Servants, who have knowledge: for Allah is Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.

Salam,

Subahan Allah sister, I actually agree with you. I just wanted to know if what i said or have stated above is correct? :SMILY259:

a_stranger

<<Anyway what do you think about the whole moving an object by the twinkle of eye in terms of certain scientific theory. In one sense by the twinkle of an eye is meaning by the speed of light correct? So by GR its impossible to reach the speed of light. So could'nt the keys to the universe allow you to expand and compress spacetime to do that. If thats the case, then to expand and compress one must utilize the 11th dimension. Anyone hinting the string theory? So then if thats the case the string theory is true. The truth has proven it. So wouldn't that also make QM right? hmm

So please read my post carefully brothers and sisters and reply =)>>

Brother Quran is the words of Allah sobhanahu wa taala the owner of the whole being when we deal with Quran we should be very careful ;

Abu Bakr (the companion of prophet Muhammad) said:
قال أبو بكر الصديق (رضي الله عنه): أي أرض تقلني وأي سماء تظلني إذا قلت في القرآن ما لا أعلم ! Translation: If I say what I don't know about the Quran, which land shall hold me, and which sky shall I be beneath? (I.e., I can't imagine myself in such a position.)

Yes i agree that some scientific theories make us understand some verses in Quran more but you can`t state that what Allah subhanahu wa taal did was in accordance with some theory .....you can`t be certain .....since Allah sobhanahu wa taala can do anything ......we need more proofs , more knoweldge ...to be certain . AstagfurAllah ....this area is very sensitive for the believer .....we should be very careful and humble not to make a lie while we don`t know . When i read about some modern theories many verses from Quran came to my mind ....but i can`t say that they certainly explain them ...........theories are human efforts while Quran is words of the one who created .....a very very big gap (we should keep that in our minds).

with regards

True_Sultan

A logical believer
<<Anyway what do you think about the whole moving an object by the twinkle of eye in terms of certain scientific theory. In one sense by the twinkle of an eye is meaning by the speed of light correct? So by GR its impossible to reach the speed of light. So could'nt the keys to the universe allow you to expand and compress spacetime to do that. If thats the case, then to expand and compress one must utilize the 11th dimension. Anyone hinting the string theory? So then if thats the case the string theory is true. The truth has proven it. So wouldn't that also make QM right? hmm

So please read my post carefully brothers and sisters and reply =)>>

Brother Quran is the words of Allah sobhanahu wa taala the owner of the whole being when we deal with Quran we should be very careful ;

Abu Bakr (the companion of prophet Muhammad) said:
قال أبو بكر الصديق (رضي الله عنه): أي أرض تقلني وأي سماء تظلني إذا قلت في القرآن ما لا أعلم ! Translation: If I say what I don't know about the Quran, which land shall hold me, and which sky shall I be beneath? (I.e., I can't imagine myself in such a position.)

Yes i agree that some scientific theories make us understand some verses in Quran more but you can`t state that what Allah subhanahu wa taal did was in accordance with some theory .....you can`t be certain .....since Allah sobhanahu wa taala can do anything ......we need more proofs , more knoweldge ...to be certain . AstagfurAllah ....this area is very sensitive for the believer .....we should be very careful and humble not to make a lie while we don`t know . When i read about some modern theories many verses from Quran came to my mind ....but i can`t say that they certainly explain them ...........theories are human efforts while Quran is words of the one who created .....a very very big gap (we should keep that in our minds).

with regards

Salam sister a_stranger,

I totally agree with what you have said. While Allah is the controler and the creator of the world, he has set the laws of the universe to sustain itself. Our physical theories and laws kind of explain these universal laws set by Allah. So I know that we have to becareful, but what I said above is it totally wrong to say? Also i believe on my other post regarding the site about the ghayb (http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-266-3150.htm) was correct assumption or no? Also are there any authentic data about the ilm-e-kitab?

Also brother's and sisters I read this article:

http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-266-3150.htm

Its an amazing article. I agree we weren't meant to know all of the unseen, and the unseen is infinite and keys to the unseen belong to Allah and also it belongs to him and Allah is also the greatest unseen with the keys and it belongs to him...so it makes amazing sense. It also never specified that the 5 items in surat luqman are the only things ghayb...I like this article. So is this authentic? Also if Allah is the greatest of the unseen, then wouldn't the keys to the unseen be different from the unseen? because we will meet our lord on the day of the Resurrection, so we will see the greatest of the unseen!!!!!! yet the keys might not be revealed unless God wills, but we won't know as it might be infinite...So couldn't all the keys only be with Allah and it has been with Allah infinitely...even before creation..infinite and beyond like him? Just a thought, but I mean the article also says the unseen was shown to some handful of people including the prophets, so parts of the unseen can be shown. Also what about the ilm-e-kitab? The book of knowledge? Do we have any info on that? Apparently it has the laws of the governing universe..its like the keys to the universe....apparently Asaf used it to bring the throne in a twinkle of an eye to Solomon.

Also I thank you for the site, I will look into the videos. I saw some videos on youtube before. Like the golden ratio :D

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam sister a_stranger,

I totally agree with what you have said. While Allah is the controler and the creator of the world, he has set the laws of the universe to sustain itself. Our physical theories and laws kind of explain these universal laws set by Allah. So I know that we have to becareful, but what I said above is it totally wrong to say? Also i believe on my other post regarding the site about the ghayb (http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-266-3150.htm) was correct assumption or no? Also are there any authentic data about the ilm-e-kitab?

Also I thank you for the site, I will look into the videos. I saw some videos on youtube before. Like the golden ratio :D

Sorry, I see no one is answering, i just wanted to make sure what I'm saying is right, also we stared modern physics in my physics class and im learning =)

People, Brothers and Sisters, Akhi's and Ukti's please feel free to start conversation on science, islam and such and even engineering there All welcome, but along with that please answer my question..preety please :SMILY259: :hearts: :muslim_child:

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Sorry, I see no one is answering, i just wanted to make sure what I'm saying is right, also we stared modern physics in my physics class and im learning =)

People, Brothers and Sisters, Akhi's and Ukti's please feel free to start conversation on science, islam and such and even engineering there All welcome, but along with that please answer my question..preety please :SMILY259: :hearts: :muslim_child:

I'm sorry brother to not answer your question again...but none of us really know anything about quantum mechanics. If you want to find the right answer, ask your teacher or search on the internet or something.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
I'm sorry brother to not answer your question again...but none of us really know anything about quantum mechanics. If you want to find the right answer, ask your teacher or search on the internet or something.

Yeah, but feel free to start a discussion brother =)

Also i was wondering, what i stated below...is it right? :confused:
Also brother's and sisters I read this article:

http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-266-3150.htm

Its an amazing article. I agree we weren't meant to know all of the unseen, and the unseen is infinite and keys to the unseen belong to Allah and also it belongs to him and Allah is also the greatest unseen with the keys and it belongs to him...so it makes amazing sense. It also never specified that the 5 items in surat luqman are the only things ghayb...I like this article. So is this authentic? Also if Allah is the greatest of the unseen, then wouldn't the keys to the unseen be different from the unseen? because we will meet our lord on the day of the Resurrection, so we will see the greatest of the unseen!!!!!! yet the keys might not be revealed unless God wills, but we won't know as it might be infinite...So couldn't all the keys only be with Allah and it has been with Allah infinitely...even before creation..infinite and beyond like him? Just a thought, but I mean the article also says the unseen was shown to some handful of people including the prophets, so parts of the unseen can be shown. Also what about the ilm-e-kitab? The book of knowledge? Do we have any info on that? Apparently it has the laws of the governing universe..its like the keys to the universe....apparently Asaf used it to bring the throne in a twinkle of an eye to Solomon.

a_stranger

:salam2: brother

I think you can`t say that certain theory explain any verse from Quran till that theory become a proven fact , you can study science and the great human efforts to explain the behaivour of microscopic and macroscopic bodies , we can think of some verses but never can we say that certain theory explain certain verse till that theory is a proven fact ........

My advice is that you right your thougts........ you can discusse them but fear Allah sobhanhu wa taala and never say that about Quran what you don`t know and not certain of ........ Quran is to guide us to faith, justice, high morality , purity, sincerity..................not to teach science . The (science) is left for human minds to explore .

Studying science show us how great is the creator is, how wise the creator is, .......science increase faith since it shows us the beauty of the creation ....it make our minds submit to the Most high most great.

with regards

True_Sultan

A logical believer

I think you can`t say that certain theory explain any verse from Quran till that theory become a proven fact , you can study science and the great human efforts to explain the behaivour of microscopic and macroscopic bodies , we can think of some verses but never can we say that certain theory explain certain verse till that theory is a proven fact ........

My advice is that you right your thougts........ you can discusse them but fear Allah sobhanhu wa taala and never say that about Quran what you don`t know and not certain of ........ Quran is to guide us to faith, justice, high morality , purity, sincerity..................not to teach science . The (science) is left for human minds to explore .

Studying science show us how great is the creator is, how wise the creator is, .......science increase faith since it shows us the beauty of the creation ....it make our minds submit to the Most high most great.

with regards

I agree with you, but there is no harm in making thoeories, plus I don't have to believe in these theories, I just make them so I can try to prove them and find out more. Also sister I wasn't asking about the scientific theories. I was asking about what I understood from a reputable islamic site regarding the ghayb, i wanted to know if my understanding is right or flawed =) :lol:

what exactly do you want brother sultan?

I was asking about what I understood from a reputable islamic site regarding the ghayb, i wanted to know if my understanding is right or flawed =) :lol:

Thats All i asked for right now. Don't over think ukti's and akhi's

a_stranger

<<Also if Allah is the greatest of the unseen, then wouldn't the keys to the unseen be different from the unseen? because we will meet our lord on the day of the Resurrection, so we will see the greatest of the unseen!!!!!! yet the keys might not be revealed unless God wills, but we won't know as it might be infinite...So couldn't all the keys only be with Allah and it has been with Allah infinitely...even before creation..infinite and beyond like him?>>

Please brother keep in your mind that Allah ( there is nothing whatever like unto Him) Quran 42:11

It is wrong to say :..infinite and beyond like him....nothing is like Allah.

Please keep in your mind:
39:62 Allah is the creator of all things, and He alone has the power to determine the fate of all things. Quran

So the keys as anything else are what Allah sobhanahu wa taala created and made.

<< Just a thought, but I mean the article also says the unseen was shown to some handful of people including the prophets, so parts of the unseen can be shown. Also what about the ilm-e-kitab? The book of knowledge? Do we have any info on that? Apparently it has the laws of the governing universe..its like the keys to the universe....apparently Asaf used it to bring the throne in a twinkle of an eye to Solomon. >>

72:26 He [alone] knows that which is beyond the reach of a created being's perception, and to none does He disclose aught of the mysteries of His Own unfathomable knowledge

72:27 unless it be to an apostle whom He has been pleased to elect [there for]: and then He sends forth [the forces of heaven] to watch over him in whatever lies open before him and in what is beyond his ken

Quran

<<Anyway what do you think about the whole moving an object by the twinkle of eye in terms of certain scientific theory. In one sense by the twinkle of an eye is meaning by the speed of light correct? So by GR its impossible to reach the speed of light. So could'nt the keys to the universe allow you to expand and compress spacetime to do that. If thats the case, then to expand and compress one must utilize the 11th dimension. Anyone hinting the string theory? So then if thats the case the string theory is true. The truth has proven it. So wouldn't that also make QM right? hmm>>

We can`t say about a verse such a thing .......since we have no knowledge .....it might be the case and it might be by another mean Allah sobhanahu can do anything ......

When we meat our Lord we will be rewarded for our pure sincere faith and good deeds........don`t waste your time in areas beyond human abilities .....use your beautiful mind to understand Quran and to explore the universe . Try to be on a safe side.

with regards

True_Sultan

A logical believer
oh..my bad :( but..?

<<Also if Allah is the greatest of the unseen, then wouldn't the keys to the unseen be different from the unseen? because we will meet our lord on the day of the Resurrection, so we will see the greatest of the unseen!!!!!! yet the keys might not be revealed unless God wills, but we won't know as it might be infinite...So couldn't all the keys only be with Allah and it has been with Allah infinitely...even before creation..infinite and beyond like him?>>

Please brother keep in your mind that Allah ( there is nothing whatever like unto Him) Quran 42:11

It is wrong to say :..infinite and beyond like him....nothing is like Allah.

39:62 Allah is the creator of all things, and He alone has the power to determine the fate of all things. Quran

So the keys as anything else are what Allah sobhanahu wa taala created and made.

<< Just a thought, but I mean the article also says the unseen was shown to some handful of people including the prophets, so parts of the unseen can be shown. Also what about the ilm-e-kitab? The book of knowledge? Do we have any info on that? Apparently it has the laws of the governing universe..its like the keys to the universe....apparently Asaf used it to bring the throne in a twinkle of an eye to Solomon. >>

72:26 He [alone] knows that which is beyond the reach of a created being's perception, and to none does He disclose aught of the mysteries of His Own unfathomable knowledge

72:27 unless it be to an apostle whom He has been pleased to elect [there for]: and then He sends forth [the forces of heaven] to watch over him in whatever lies open before him and in what is beyond his ken

Quran

<<Anyway what do you think about the whole moving an object by the twinkle of eye in terms of certain scientific theory. In one sense by the twinkle of an eye is meaning by the speed of light correct? So by GR its impossible to reach the speed of light. So could'nt the keys to the universe allow you to expand and compress spacetime to do that. If thats the case, then to expand and compress one must utilize the 11th dimension. Anyone hinting the string theory? So then if thats the case the string theory is true. The truth has proven it. So wouldn't that also make QM right? hmm>>

We can`t say about a verse such a thing .......since we have no knowledge .....it might be the case and it might be by another mean Allah sobhanahu can do anything ......

When we meat our Lord we will be rewarded for our pure sincere faith and good deeds........don`t waste your time in areas beyond human abilities .....use your beautiful mind to understand Quran and to explore the universe . Try to be on a safe side.

with regards

Salam Ukthi and any other brothers and sisters currently reading this thread.

Thank you for correcting me. I do agree with all that you have said, Im becoming an aerospace engineer/scientist so I will learn about the universe. What I meant to say in the beginning is that the keys to the unseen or beyond us and maybe beyond creation (in an absolute sense) so it may pertain to Allah's infinite knowledge, his unseen knowledge, absolute knowledge and maybe his powers or the capacity to create. Please not that we are not 100% sure about this but it could be. So in one sense I was trying to conclude that maybe (we know the keys are with Allah) so it was always with Allah, infinite. You see none can encompass Allah swt so in a sense none can encompass his knowledge, power, capacity, etc. So in turn known can encompass the ghayb. That's what I meant to say.

I got confused here, after the verse, what were you trying to get to, your sentence made no sense to me :( Sorry ukthi

Also

Can you explain these ayah's to me, because Brother Ayman told me that (he said it was in the Quran) that our prophet's (Allah's Apostle) only were given a glimpse of the ghayb (beyond). So care to elaborate?

Also I get your standing on the whole twinkle of an eye thing. Well since Allah creeated the universe he can do anything, but your also right as it could even be what i stated. I agree :hearts:

Thank you ukthi, keep the help coming, Jakkaz Allah Khairen

Also brothers and sisters reading this, come in and help =)

:muslim_child:

True_Sultan

A logical believer
^

I hope the above didn't offend anyone.

Hey I was wondering, what does Islam say about classical mechanics? Also What significance do you think planets in every galaxy could be? Is there anything in Islam? I mean sure the planets could be used to keep everything in balance, but couldn't it have a different purpose :confused: ? I think it does.

Also I'm hoping that what I said on my last post isn't a repeat of what I said in the beginning? I hope what I said on my last post is fine :muslim_child:

Jakkaz Allah Khairn Ukthi and Akhi's :D :) :D :D :) :) :D :D

a_stranger

:salam2: brother:
<< I was wondering, what does Islam say about classical mechanics?>>

Islam doesn`t say anything about any theory , Quran which is the words of Allah sobhanahu wa taala the creator of everything is the absolute truth it guides, lighten teaches people to have sincere faith in their one and only creator , Quran directs human minds to feel the signs, power and glory of the creator by pondering in his creation:

2:164 (Asad) Verily, in the creation of the heavens and of the earth, and the succession of night and day: and in the ships that speed through the sea with what is useful to man: and in the waters which God sends down from the sky, giving life thereby to the earth after it had, been lifeless, and causing all manner of living creatures to multiply thereon: and in the change of the winds, and the clouds that run their appointed courses between sky and earth: [in all this] there are messages indeed for people who use their reason.

45:3 (Asad) Behold, in the heavens as well as on earth there are indeed messages for all who [are willing to] believe.
45:4 (Asad) And in your own nature, and in [that of] all the animals which He scatters [over the earth] there are messages for people who are endowed with inner certainty.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

Allah sobhanahu wa taala gave us minds and ability to understand this what made it possible for humans to watch , observe, measure, reason put theories. Quran is not meant to explain the development of human underestanding (theories) it is a book of guidance not science. But when their is any sciencetific fact it will be in accordance with what was told in Quran:

http://www.quranandscience.com/

:wasalam:

a_stranger

<<Quote:

I got confused here, after the verse, what were you trying to get to, your sentence made no sense to me Sorry ukthi>>

I just wanted to make it clear that the keys which you are talking about is something Allah sobhanahu wa taala put, since he is the creator of all.

a_stranger

<<Quote:

Can you explain these ayah's to me, because Brother Ayman told me that (he said it was in the Quran) that our prophet's (Allah's Apostle) only were given a glimpse of the ghayb (beyond). So care to elaborate?>>

Another translation:
(25. Say: "I know not whether that which you are promised is near or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.'') (26. "The All-Knower of the Unseen, and He reveals to none His Unseen.'') (27. Except to a Messenger whom He has chosen, and then He makes a band of watching guards to march before him and behind him.) (28. Till he knows that they have conveyed the Messages of their Lord. And He surrounds all that which is with them, and He keeps count of all things.)

Copied from:

http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=72&tid=55668

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam ukthi and akhi,

Okay here we go :muslim_child: :SMILY259:

:salam2: brother:
<< I was wondering, what does Islam say about classical mechanics?>>

Islam doesn`t say anything about any theory , Quran which is the words of Allah sobhanahu wa taala the creator of everything is the absolute truth it guides, lighten teaches people to have sincere faith in their one and only creator , Quran directs human minds to feel the signs, power and glory of the creator by pondering in his creation:

2:164 (Asad) Verily, in the creation of the heavens and of the earth, and the succession of night and day: and in the ships that speed through the sea with what is useful to man: and in the waters which God sends down from the sky, giving life thereby to the earth after it had, been lifeless, and causing all manner of living creatures to multiply thereon: and in the change of the winds, and the clouds that run their appointed courses between sky and earth: [in all this] there are messages indeed for people who use their reason.

45:3 (Asad) Behold, in the heavens as well as on earth there are indeed messages for all who [are willing to] believe.
45:4 (Asad) And in your own nature, and in [that of] all the animals which He scatters [over the earth] there are messages for people who are endowed with inner certainty.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

Allah sobhanahu wa taala gave us minds and ability to understand this what made it possible for humans to watch , observe, measure, reason put theories. Quran is not meant to explain the development of human underestanding (theories) it is a book of guidance not science. But when their is any sciencetific fact it will be in accordance with what was told in Quran:

http://www.quranandscience.com/

:wasalam:

Ahh, but classical mechanics isn't a theory though? It was a law in itself, until quantum mechanics came to correct it.

<<Quote:

I got confused here, after the verse, what were you trying to get to, your sentence made no sense to me Sorry ukthi>>

I just wanted to make it clear that the keys which you are talking about is something Allah sobhanahu wa taala put, since he is the creator of all.

Ahh I agree, but I also thought maybe these keys are metaphorical, like there is no keys, maybe it is talking about the unseen/unknown/enigma/*shudders* that Allah knows of and posses and has. So in conclusion, maybe he didn't create this, he already had it, it was always with him..for you know eternity *shudders*. Something along those lines, that's what i think and maybe its true, maybe not =)

<<Quote:

Can you explain these ayah's to me, because Brother Ayman told me that (he said it was in the Quran) that our prophet's (Allah's Apostle) only were given a glimpse of the ghayb (beyond). So care to elaborate?>>

Another translation:
(25. Say: "I know not whether that which you are promised is near or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.'') (26. "The All-Knower of the Unseen, and He reveals to none His Unseen.'') (27. Except to a Messenger whom He has chosen, and then He makes a band of watching guards to march before him and behind him.) (28. Till he knows that they have conveyed the Messages of their Lord. And He surrounds all that which is with them, and He keeps count of all things.)

Copied from:

http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=72&tid=55668

ahh, nice ukthi, thanks for the correction =)

Also

Thank you for correcting me. I do agree with all that you have said, Im becoming an aerospace engineer/scientist so I will learn about the universe. What I meant to say in the beginning is that the keys to the unseen or beyond us and maybe beyond creation (in an absolute sense) so it may pertain to Allah's infinite knowledge, his unseen knowledge, absolute knowledge and maybe his powers or the capacity to create. Please not that we are not 100% sure about this but it could be. So in one sense I was trying to conclude that maybe (we know the keys are with Allah) so it was always with Allah, infinite. You see none can encompass Allah swt so in a sense none can encompass his knowledge, power, capacity, etc. So in turn known can encompass the ghayb. That's what I meant to say.

^ Is the above correct? :muslim_child:

Also What significance do you think planets in every galaxy could be? Is there anything in Islam? I mean sure the planets could be used to keep everything in balance, but couldn't it have a different purpose ? I think it does.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Amir_of_spain

In summary the planets and stars are massive creations to demonstrate to you and me the granduar of Allah's creation, his abilities, and magnificance. These are signs for mankind to ponder over so we conclude the greatness of Allah. For further details you need to refer to astronomy.