Quantum Mechanics

True_Sultan

A logical believer
In summary the planets and stars are massive creations to demonstrate to you and me the granduar of Allah's creation, his abilities, and magnificance. These are signs for mankind to ponder over so we conclude the greatness of Allah. For further details you need to refer to astronomy.

yeah I agree with you, but don't you think it may serve another purpose =)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
yeah I agree with you, but don't you think it may serve another purpose =)

Salam ALaikum

Brother True sultan......a long session has already gone,yet I'll coincide my voice with you:like

01. May be the whole universe,so organized(that stephen Hawkin has has written in his book that: the whole universe is so organized and so well programmed ,that if the arrangement is going to be stoppedmessed for a 1th of 20lacs of one second,the whole universe will destroy)....Allah has designed it for us only,the 650crores human beings and the other livings,to show us that how careful He is to us,that he has made it /designed the so large and organized universe for us only.......to protect us to preserve us.

02.Is the whole Universe is only for the 650crores(so small amount as compared to the Universe)human beings??may be there's some other purpose,dont know may be there are something else,may be there are something/manythings else to serve.....yes they are all in Sajdah to Allah SWT,yet there could be anything else.....I'm not telling about so called 'Aliens planet'.....lolz.....actually cant explain and cant make you undersatnd

Think you've got me(and I feel something like you),Inshaa'Allah we can have a private session for this conversation....if you want....

Actually,we have limited knowledge,limited merit,we cant imagine and think of it....Allah SWT is the Greatest and He knows the best....

Jazakalalhu Khair
Wassalam

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam ALaikum

Brother True sultan......a long session has already gone,yet I'll coincide my voice with you:like

01. May be the whole universe,so organized(that stephen Hawkin has has written in his book that: the whole universe is so organized and so well programmed ,that if the arrangement is going to be stoppedmessed for a 1th of 20lacs of one second,the whole universe will destroy)....Allah has designed it for us only,the 650crores human beings and the other livings,to show us that how careful He is to us,that he has made it /designed the so large and organized universe for us only.......to protect us to preserve us.

02.Is the whole Universe is only for the 650crores(so small amount as compared to the Universe)human beings??may be there's some other purpose,dont know may be there are something else,may be there are something/manythings else to serve.....yes they are all in Sajdah to Allah SWT,yet there could be anything else.....I'm not telling about so called 'Aliens planet'.....lolz.....actually cant explain and cant make you undersatnd

Think you've got me(and I feel something like you),Inshaa'Allah we can have a private session for this conversation....if you want....

Actually,we have limited knowledge,limited merit,we cant imagine and think of it....Allah SWT is the Greatest and He knows the best....

Jazakalalhu Khair
Wassalam

I agree, well now i shall wait for someone to read my post after a_strangers post. And sure we can talk about it :p :SMILY259: :hearts:

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam ukthi and akhi,

Okay here we go :muslim_child: :SMILY259:

Ahh, but classical mechanics isn't a theory though? It was a law in itself, until quantum mechanics came to correct it.

Ahh I agree, but I also thought maybe these keys are metaphorical, like there is no keys, maybe it is talking about the unseen/unknown/enigma/*shudders* that Allah knows of and posses and has. So in conclusion, maybe he didn't create this, he already had it, it was always with him..for you know eternity *shudders*. Something along those lines, that's what i think and maybe its true, maybe not =)

ahh, nice ukthi, thanks for the correction =)

Also

^ Is the above correct? :muslim_child:

Also What significance do you think planets in every galaxy could be? Is there anything in Islam? I mean sure the planets could be used to keep everything in balance, but couldn't it have a different purpose ? I think it does.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

:lol: i really want to learn, i hope i didn't say anything inappropriate in my above post :SMILY259:

Awaiting your help :p

saifkhan

abd-Allah
I agree, well now i shall wait for someone to read my post after a_strangers post. And sure we can talk about it :p :SMILY259: :hearts:

I nshaa'Allah Brother.....inshaa'Allah
May Allah SWT help us to find the wisdom behind His vast creation

Jazakallahu Khair brother
Wassalam

True_Sultan

A logical believer
I nshaa'Allah Brother.....inshaa'Allah
May Allah SWT help us to find the wisdom behind His vast creation

Jazakallahu Khair brother
Wassalam

inshallah, and may Allah SWT help us answer our own questions and lead us to paradise :) and find whatever may it be..infinite or finite by nature..something beyond....*shudders* :shudders: :angryblue: :angryred: :hearts: :muslim_child: :SMILY252: :shymuslima1:

hmm i await a _strangers reply :) :hearts:

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam,

uggg guys, My aspiration/inspiration is a wierd one...It like is always latent within me. Like It's so hard to explain...mind consuming..like I don't even understand it...Like it appears and disappears...weird :eek:

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam,

uggg guys, My aspiration/inspiration is a wierd one...It like is always latent within me. Like It's so hard to explain...mind consuming..like I don't even understand it...Like it appears and disappears...weird :eek:

^ yes my aspiration is wierd, also i believe the subject were talking about is very sensitive, so take your time brothers and sisters :)