Quotations from Qur'an 5-9

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

:( when are the next questions going to come ?

So sorry, brother for disappointing you. For me I can't post any questions now, maybe later inshaa Allah. Hope brother Ayman or brother Mohsin can do that inshaa Allah. Sorry again, it's really out of my hand.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

I hope these are correct. I have tried my best by the grace of Almighty Allah.

87) This was said by Musa (pbuh) when he watered the flocks of 2 women. Surah Al Qasas, Chapter 28, verse 24.

" So he watered their flock for them. THen he turned aside into the shade and said: My Lord, to what good you send down to me I am in need. "

88) Its in Surah Al Araf, Chapter 7, Verse 43
The believers, they say: "Praise God who guided us to this. We would not have found our way had God not guided us. verily the Messengers of our Lord did bring the Truth. And it is cried unto them. You inherit it for what you used to do"

89) I will find soon Insha Allah

90) Here its being spoken of the people who are inside the cave. Surah Al Kahf, Chapter 18, Verse 20.

"If they find out about you, they will stone you or return you to their religion."

I will find the answer to question number89 soon Insha Allah. Quite tricky one.

wa/salam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Congrats, brother Hussain! The three you answered you answered right!

Now hurry up with the answer to quiz 89 before sister Far Hopes does ;)

LOL... No, I wanna brother Hussain do it and I know he will inshaa Allah.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
89) The people of Prophet Shuaib, when the Prophet (pbuh) asked them to worhip Allah alone, give full measure and full weight,

They said: "O Shuaib! Does your Salah (prayer) (i.e. the prayers which you offer has spoiled your mind, so you) command that we leave off what our fathers used to worship, or that we leave off doing what we like with our property? Verily, you are the forbearer, right-minded!" (They said this sarcastically).

PS: I got help from someone.:)

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller

Can I humbly make a request? Is it possible that I post the next set of questions? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :)

wa/salam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Can I humbly make a request? Is it possible that I post the next set of questions? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :)

wa/salam

Of course you can, brother. That will be of great pleasure. You know that we are always looking forward to having more participants to ask and answer.

But please, wait till brother Ayman confirm the answer to quiz 89. You can PM him, maybe he forgot .

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller

Where do you find these quotes in the Quran

90) And the dwellers in the wood, the folk of Tubba; everyone denied their messengers

91) Contend not in My presence, when I had already proffered unto you the warning

92) And your comrade is not mad

93) This is naught else than magic from of old

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Good ones, brother Hussain. I'll answer the first one.
90) And the dwellers in the wood, the folk of Tubba; everyone denied their messengers

This verse is in Surat Qaf, verse 14, chapter 50

4) وَأَصْحَابُ الْأَيْكَةِ وَقَوْمُ تُبَّعٍ كُلٌّ كَذَّبَ الرُّسُلَ فَحَقَّ وَعِيدِ

Surat Qaf is one of the strongest Surahs in the Holy Qur'an.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

I'm in from now on, inshallah, i'll try to participate in this 'game' :)

Dear sister Libin, welcome back, I really missed you and your sweet posts. Of course It is our pleasure to participate with us.

Assalamu Aleikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Which people does this verses refer to and why?

94) "It is not for me to change it on my own accord”

95) “Do you inform Allah of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth”

96) "Allah is more Swift in planning!"

97) "For me are my deeds and for you are your deeds! You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do!"

98) "Tell me, what provision Allah has sent down to you! And you have made of it lawful and unlawful."

99) "Act according to your ability and way, We are acting (in our way).”

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

First, I really wanna thank you, dear sister Aisha for posting these good questions. :ma:

Let me try with some of them:

94) "It is not for me to change it on my own accord”

This verse is in Surat Yunus, 10:15

15 And when Our Clear Verses are recited unto them, those who hope not for their meeting with Us, say: Bring us a Quran other than this, or change it."Say (O Muhammad SAW): "It is not for me to change it on my own accord; I only follow that which is revealed unto me. Verily, I fear if I were to disobey my Lord, the torment of the Great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)."

It refers to Prophet Muhammad pbuh. ordered by Allah to reply to the disbelievers who asked him to change the Holy Qur'an as if he was the one who composed it, not Allah SWT.

95) “Do you inform Allah of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth”

This verse also is from Surat Yunus 10:18

And they worship besides Allah things that hurt them not, nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." Say: "Do you inform Allah of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth?" Glorified and Exalted be He above all that which they associate as partners with Him!

It also refers to the disbelievers of Quraish when they said that they worshiped idols just to be their intercessors with Allah!

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

MashAllah sister you got them right :)

try the next ones seems like no one is coming :)

Assalamu aleikum

Don't give up hope, sister. Just give them some more time. I'm sure they'll come, LOL they can't be afraid of your questions!! :SMILY286:

Bent_3arabia

:salam2:
i will ask easy questions i hope u can solve them

What is the name of the (soura)?

1-u find the name of Allah at each (ayah) of it.
2-each ayah ended with the letter seen (with Arabic س)
3-ended with names of two prophets.

so i want 3 names

thats enough.
wesalam