Quotations from Qur'an 5-9

Bent_3arabia

:salam2:
yes brother ayman solved the last two questions right
and the first one is the right also brother mohsin.

so we wait for some questions from both of you

wesalam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

It mesmerizes me to see the attachment that my Egyptian brother and sisters have with the Quran :mashallah: Is it in the water of Egypt ..... :SMILY149:

I am waiting for some more quizzes from you people.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

The water of Egypt....? :) Maybe!!

The water of Egypt is so sweet, it is a great blessing from Allah SWT.

Alhamdulillah, Egypt is a very good and blessed land, it is mentioned many times in the Holy Qur'an.
The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, " You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of al-qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them). (Book #031, Hadith #6174)

Thank you, brother Mohsin, but I think it's been a long time since you posted some quizzes, so I think it's your turn now.:)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Well when my beloved Muhammad :saw: said to treat the Egptians well then how can I ignore. So here is a quiz.

Who is quoted as saying this in the Quran and to whom ?

1. Why do you annoy me while you know certainly that I am the Messenger of Allâh to you?

2. Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allâh, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever, until you believe in Allâh Alone.

3. Shall we feed those whom, if Allâh willed, He (Himself) would have fed?

4. I did it then, when I was an ignorant

5. Verily, you know that these signs have been sent down by none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Wondering !!!

Just an off the line question, where is brother Ayman, havent seen him for 2-3 days ?

farhopes

No God but Allah

Well when my beloved Muhammad :saw: said to treat the Egptians well then how can I ignore. So here is a quiz.

Who is quoted as saying this in the Quran and to whom ?

1. Why do you annoy me while you know certainly that I am the Messenger of Allâh to you?

2. Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allâh, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever, until you believe in Allâh Alone.

3. Shall we feed those whom, if Allâh willed, He (Himself) would have fed?

4. I did it then, when I was an ignorant

5. Verily, you know that these signs have been sent down by none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth

1- Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, to Bani Israel.
2- I think this was said by Prophet Ibraham and his believing followers to their disbelieving people.
3- This was said by those who disbelieve to those who believe, this verse is in surat Yaseen, 47.
4- Said by Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, to Pharaoh when he asked him about the man that Moses killed and fled away from Egypt to Madien.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Well you got all the four right, which is brilliant :SMILY47: as always :mashallah:, just one remains and then its your turn to post the new ones, inshaAllah.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Well you got all the four right, which is brilliant :SMILY47: as always :mashallah:, just one remains and then its your turn to post the new ones, inshaAllah.

Frankly, I do not know number 5, brother. I can not see any key word that may help me find it. Hope another brother or sister can do inshaa Allah :)

105: The doomed in the hellfire calling upon the guardian of hellfire [Malik]
(And they will cry: "O Malik! Let your Lord make an end of us.'') [43:77]

107: It was said to prophet Muhammad [s.a.w], after He migrated to Al-Madinah, Allah revealed to him Suat Al-Anfal reminding him of His favors and the bounties He gave him,

And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you (O Muhammad SAW) to imprison you, or to kill you, or to get you out (from your home, i.e. Makkah); they were plotting and Allâh too was planning, and Allâh is the Best of the planners.

108: It was said to the Aziz of Egypt by his wife that Prophet Yusuf [as] wanted to seduce her.

And they raced to the door and she tore his shirt from hinder, and they came upon her master at the door. She said, "What is the recompense of whoever wanted with your family ill, but that he is imprisoned or painful torment?"

109: Prophet Musa [as] said to his family, "I see a fire; let me bring you news therefrom, or a torch to warm you."

oh yeh hehe the hint helped :p

A man came to Musa [as] warning him because he overheard firaun saying get Musa [as] for me as he [firaun] got the news that Musa [as] punched a man to death.

Musa [as] took the advise and left.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Ok, since sister Aisha has answered them all correctly this is my turn to post the next question and my question is ......

Are you too an Egyptian, Sister Aisha ???

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Finally !!!

Finally, another non-Egyptian here. I am happy to have you here as the two Egyptians were dominating ..... :biggrin:

Assalamu aleikum

110: Which ayah in the Quran Proofs Asr Prayer is the Middle Prayer

111: What does the Quran say about the Prophets? [Looking for only one specific ayah inshallah]

112: What sort of people were the Al-ahbar?

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

110. I think it is this verse from Surat-ul-Baqarah,

Guard strictly (five obligatory) As¬Salawât (the prayers) especially the middle Salât (i.e. the best prayer ¬ 'Asr).[] And stand before Allâh with obedience [and do not speak to others during the Salât (prayers)]. (238)
Al-Baqarah

More info

111. Need some more hints, please !

112. Ahbar were the Jewish Rabbis.

I'm sorry i wasnt more specific :)

The ayah that talks about all of Allah's Prophets and Messengers are, to the believers, truthful, righteous, and they were each guided to the path of righteousness, even when some of them bring what abrogates the Law of some others by Allah's leave.