Say Something Nice about (or to) the person above you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoyage

:salam2:
Adilah always seems to forget her vowels but she always colours her text different colours.

liaa

i don't know the person above me, but he is very young and very religious in the same time, not smth u can find at any corner!:hijabi: hamdulallah

BintMuhammad

Staff member
amirah80 has replied with useful sources Mashaa'Allaah and I'm not saying that because I wanted to reply to this thread rather I replied because I wanted to say that.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
i don't know the person above me, but he is very young and very religious in the same time, not smth u can find at any corner!:hijabi: hamdulallah
Dang that sucks that you don't know me, LoL :D. But hey, just see me around evry place wer I am in TTI and than you'll know me, no one forgets thier young brother Abdul Hasib, LoL. :wink:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL I liek your picture brother Proud to Be a Muslim, you would look good in a good long beard though, every young guy would. :D

Mashallah your a Gym teacher (Gym class-PE), maybe you can teahc me some things brother.

1) How to get Abs, using the gym equipment and by krunches.

2)The correct way to do krunches

3)some Karate-related fighting and self defense

4)If pushups are the best way to gain muscles.

5)Is it true that if you lift wieghts than you'll get shorter?

And Mashalla hbrother, your like the first Hip Hop looking Arabeyan that I've evr sen who cares alot about thier Deen. You look like you're a fighting kind of person, and before I use to think that you were a brother with a good beard and simple body, but LoL, your not anything like that, LoL.

Some cool Islamic dressing tips (for brothers):

1)Wear a Kufi or a "Turban" (waht's this in Arabic?) on your head almost all the time (the Kudi all the time, the Turban if you could).

2)Wear the thobes or the Pakistani thobe looking thingy all the time.

3)Keep a good long beard (let it reach to your chest or collar bones at least).

4)Wear Leather Socks (LoL, they look HOT though, LoL :D)

And dress up like this brothers (out there), and it'd be easier for you to find a right good Muslimah, and a Muslimah (who's practicing) likes these things, especially the beard in men, so it helps your wife in admiring you (LoL :D).

Well anyway, that's all. Peace out guys. Assalamu Alykum.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
is a good Muslim who warned me about my picture in a polite way
*sniff* *sniff*

You really mean it brother? :)D) LoL, but it's alraedy too late, I saw it, AND I'M GONNA COMMENT ABOUT IT, LoL.

Brother Proud Muslimeen, you are a body builder! That's right, right? Right? LoL.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Literally loves TTI so that defintely means Proud likes to help others and contribute to their knowledge in Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.