Self Pity Thread (free admission and snacks)

Sakeena

aslaam alaikum!

failed my graduation tests (maath and science) again...this was the 4th time, now I have to retake them this summer, again. Maybe I should just get my GED.... I feel so dumb! :( subhanallah!

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
aslaam alaikum!

failed my graduation tests (maath and science) again...this was the 4th time, now I have to retake them this summer, again. Maybe I should just get my GED.... I feel so dumb! :( subhanallah!

don't my dear sister
u can't be good at everything, plus u have been annoyed with ur family etc.
Take them again, make sure that you revise well and make a 2 raka ah prayer to ask ALLAH to facilitate the test for u.

there is also this beautiful dua u can read:

Allahuma la sahla illa maa ja altahu sahlan wa anta taj alul hazna itha shi ta sahlan.

translation:

Oh ALLAH, there is no ease other than what you make easy. If you wish you ease sorrow.

everything will be well INSHA ALLAH

Salam

balvin

FAILED EXAM

:salam2:
THE TERM DECREED OR QADR iS THE SIXTH ARTICLE OF FAITH MUSLIM ARE SUPPOSE TO BELEIVE IN THIS WITH CONVICTION.
Whether its bad or good its from ALLLAH who knows whats good and bad sicerely ask ALLAH TO facilitate your affairs Dua and inshaallah you will pass with flying colours

Sakeena

don't my dear sister
u can't be good at everything, plus u have been annoyed with ur family etc.
Take them again, make sure that you revise well and make a 2 raka ah prayer to ask ALLAH to facilitate the test for u.

there is also this beautiful dua u can read:

Allahuma la sahla illa maa ja altahu sahlan wa anta taj alul hazna itha shi ta sahlan.

translation:

Oh ALLAH, there is no ease other than what you make easy. If you wish you ease sorrow.

everything will be well INSHA ALLAH

Salam

Salaam sister Sakeena,

You should try the following:

1) Take a prep course - ask your school adviser, search the internet, they can help boost your scores big time.

2) Form a study group - this will help if you have any questions; this is a great way to learn from each other

3) Buy books online - there are books that help you prepare for your exams by providing questions and answers regarding your tests (i.e SATs)

4) Study hard - You will need to sacrifice some things, don't waste your time going to the mall, hanging with friends, chatting, etc. The harder your work the more rewarding your future will be.

5) Continue to pray and make dua to Allah swt to help you pass your exams.

I believe you will inshallah be very successful.

I wish you all the best,

TheHumbleWun

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

I'm so weak at math too like I still need a calculator to multiply even simple numbers LoL. I really dunno what to advise on how you could improve on it except that you make Du'a always and don't despair because this is what Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala has decreed for you. Also, follow bro HumbleWun's advise, Inshaa'Allaah it will help you.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salaam sister Sakeena,

You should try the following:

1) Take a prep course - ask your school adviser, search the internet, they can help boost your scores big time.

2) Form a study group - this will help if you have any questions; this is a great way to learn from each other

3) Buy books online - there are books that help you prepare for your exams by providing questions and answers regarding your tests (i.e SATs)

4) Study hard - You will need to sacrifice some things, don't waste your time going to the mall, hanging with friends, chatting, etc. The harder your work the more rewarding your future will be.

5) Continue to pray and make dua to Allah swt to help you pass your exams.

I believe you will inshallah be very successful.

I wish you all the best,

TheHumbleWun

:salam2:

Forming a study group is very useful. I just tried it out for the last semester. Whenever i have doubts , i ask my friends. Most of the time they knew the answers.

Dont give up. You will be in my prayers, inshAllah

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

Dont be sad sister as above brothers and sisters mentioned every one is not perfect in every field but to get through that field only u need some extra work and duwas pray to Allah offer namaz and ask for Allahs help as Allah say seek help through namaz, if u worked for 5 to 6 hour with ur studies last time then you need 8 to 10 hour this time go for it insha allah u will get it and start working on it from now. By the grace of Allah show the world that u can and insha allah u will. Pls rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam Sakeena,
insha Allah everything will work out for you. keep making prayers and a lot of duas.

massi

Assalamo Alaikom
be patient sister ..it's hard to fail I know because I have failed much time ...:lol:
but don't give it up ....keep moving forward ....:lol:
just focus focus focus focus focus focus focus focus focus focus focus focus avoid anything abuse you ... I don't know how you studying but make a lot of exercises with their solution ....you know I have studying by myself for two years and get a degradation (baccalaureate)
...:lol::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:
so you ll have much time to study than at school... good luck ....

Shannonx

I broke my promise of coming back but I came to see what i've been missing and saw this..

Don't feel bad. I didn't pass my math Cahsee exam (California High School Exit Exam), i've taken it like 6 times and I didn't pass it. So I don't get to graduate or get my diploma and I have to come back over the Summer and take it again, with the other 48 seniors who haven't passed it.

It's not fair when I have all my credits, I passed my senior project and got a 3 on my presentation (the highest you can get is a 4). And they won't pass me on a stupid algebra/geometry test. Everyone I know guessed their way through it, cheated their way through it, and passed. So the idea of it is dumb because they don't want seniors to get their diploma if they don't know this material, but a lot of seniors don't know it and are getting their diploma because they either guessed of cheated during the test. While others like me tried spending 20 minutes on a problem and you keep failing over and over and over again.

I'm over it though.

Sakeena

Salam Sister,

Dont be sad sister as above brothers and sisters mentioned every one is not perfect in every field but to get through that field only u need some extra work and duwas pray to Allah offer namaz and ask for Allahs help as Allah say seek help through namaz, if u worked for 5 to 6 hour with ur studies last time then you need 8 to 10 hour this time go for it insha allah u will get it and start working on it from now. By the grace of Allah show the world that u can and insha allah u will. Pls rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

thanks what is namaz? thanks I will do much more inshallah!

ooh, thanks so much brother! is it salat prayer or like dua??:shymuslima1:

Salaam,

I pretty sure it is just salat prayer. Dua is also a word in Persian speaking countries (Iran, Afghanistan, etc), who speak Farsi but not Arabic.

The Farsi language uses the same letters and numbers as Arabic but the pronunciations are different. Some words are the same in Farsi and Arabic (i.e Dua). Just think of it like English and Spanish. Hope that helped.