The Benifit of Trials

tic_tac_toe

if you mean that everything turns around sex,it's true,I understand you point of view.but I don't believe that the influence of those Zionists is rilevant,it only works with the ones who are predisposed to suffer of certains deseases.sex becomes an illness when it becomes an obsession.it's also true that the best way for Shaytan to gain strenght is when sex is practised and its energy comes out(during the rituals of black magic it always finishes into these acts).I can testify by experience that when I was young there was a copy of that book in my parent's house,it didn't cause any collateral effects for anybody.It only made me laugh.
at the end of everything,how the youngsters of nowdays face this matter,it depends from how they have been educated.Zionists can do anything to tempt me,but I'll not fall into their trap,because Allah is with me and He guides me.

:bismillah1:
:salam2:

So after reading my posts the second time, did you find that I had started the mention about Kama Sutra or sexual energy or postures of anything which you and Aapa are discussing? In fact did you are welcome to read the unedited posts the third time and point out where I have started any such discussions or being lude or vulgur or giggly?

Since you have accused that I started something, I would like for you to clarify what my crime is, exactly?
:jazaak:
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

The Zionists are in pact with the Satanic cults. They may not influence you. But you work hard to keep the shatan away.

The masses are watching and imitating. They are pretty brazen now. They want to dull your senses away from Remembrance of the Only One. They want to feed upon your soul.

Many of you will think that I am crazy. But, I have done a lot of reading and was amazed by what I have discovered. If you turn your back on Allah you turn your fact to shytan. It is that simple. Now, we have an industry run by the Zionists who have turned their backs on Allah.

The rise of lesbianism is done to keep the population under control and break up marriages. Bi-sexuality is considered normal. This is the duyna and what it celebrates.

Crazy.

It is easy to dismiss what I am writing and say it is not relevant. I do not have to worry. I know. I am just sharing what I know.

Brother Tic Tac Toe,

My point is simple. I believe my response to the sister explains what I think. I found the book to be a manual to manipulate the masses by using sex as a means of employing an economic and social caste system. A member of tribe A can not have sex with a member of tribe B. Only a member of A can have with a member of C. It is a guide to perpetuate class division. The average person enjoys reading a manual on sex and does not think of the hidden agenda...propaganda at its basest level.

tic_tac_toe

Brother Tic Tac Toe,

My point is simple. I believe my response to the sister explains what I think..

Sister directly and willfully stated that I have started something so still waiting for her response to state what I have done wrong either Islamically or morally.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
I would have to agree with sister hayat here. This thread was about benefits of trials and everything else related to it. The karma sutra and all other sex talk is not needed here nor is it appropriate for a muslim male and female to be discussing with each other such a matter, no matter how old or mature they are. I don't see any haya in it. It's something that should be discussed between the same gender only. Even the Prophet (S) didn't engage in all this sex talk when the women came asking such explicit questions. He instructed his wife who would relay the answers to them. And he was a teacher, a messenger, someone they came to for knowledge.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
brother Tic_Tac_Toe,I'm really sorry,it's my fault because I forgot to adress my post,it wasn't adressed to you,Aapa's post arrived after some minutes of your and I couldn't read what you already knew.
Sister Aapa,there is no surprise for me,I knew all this mess,but the Evil won't win ove the Good.all what is happening is due as you said from the Satanic pacts that Zionists do,but there is also an amount of people who follow him.What Iblis said to Allah,is that he would have done everything to pull as many people as possible into Jahannam,and it's the consequence.now,as muslims,we know what's happening and we should avoid all this(isn't it Dajjal?the ones who recognize him must go far from him,but many ones will follow his way....maybe it's not true,so please don't be angry,it's just an impression)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I know I must go back to school. I can not communicate.

I was discussing two things.

1. Often sex is a basis for jinn possession. Even psychotherapy admits to this.

2. Many political agenda's are taught through sex because people find it interesting. The agenda is hidden. Our examples are Hollywood movies and books; look at anime.

We need to educate our youth to be able to decipher the hidden message and not be seduced to it's callings.

There are hadith about the Prophet responding to women when they questioned him about sex. He was shy but responded.

I am the one who started this thread. It moved on to the evil eye and jinns etc. We are not discussing having sex. What we are discussing is the power of using sex as a tool. It can be used for the purpose of all evils from possession to economic and political oppression.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it's powerful shaped weapon that can return back like a boomerang.some men of politic got involved into sexual scandals:firstly they felt into temptation and secondly they took awareness for what they did

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
I am the one who started this thread. It moved on to the evil eye and jinns etc. We are not discussing having sex. What we are discussing is the power of using sex as a tool. It can be used for the purpose of all evils from possession to economic and political oppression.

Then i'll leave you to your karma sutra and sexual positions to discuss with a non-mahram and excuse myself from this thread.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

Sexual scandals are the least important issue of what I am trying to discuss. That is the nonsense level. We have to dig deeper as to why it happens. The scandals you speak about are the games that get known to the public. The public is just as guilty for allowing it self to be oppressed. But that is the subject of another topic.

Who is discussing sexual positions. I am talking about the caste system. It is employed all over the world.

And the Prophet did discuss all kinds of matters with women. Who else could teach them. The ignorant masses?

Please...this is what is wrong with us. I am engaged in what was an intellectual discussion until a sister got upset reading the word sex. That is a cultural issue. Once again, even in a simple thread culture rises its ugly head. If you read word for word you will understand this has nothing to do with promoting sexual activity. If anything it is the opposite.

Furthermore, Sister, if you excuse yourself from the thread you do it. But, please do not belittle or moralize what I am doing is wrong. You misread my words. For the last time I was discussing the caste system.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
let me understand sister Aapa,of what are you discussing?your first post was about the trials and their benefits,and now we're arrived to caste system and sex.forgive my ignorance,but I can't find any matches between them(trials,caste system/sex-jinn possession,mental disease)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I did not direct the thread. When others responded to jinns etc. I just responded.

Now...that you ask there is a connection between much. It depends on how much you are willing to understand. We know as our worthy scholars have discussed and explained to us that jinn possession leads to mental health problems. Many mental health problems can be seen in sexual dysfunction.

I just pointed out that some civilizations have used the propaganda of sex to continue to oppress people. I further tried to explain we see the consequences of oppression i.e. the Zionist control of Hollywood. The contracts that singers and actors have made with the Devil. How in songs today satanic rituals are broadcast. A caste system makes people inferior to others. It is well and alive today. A society with a caste system is a diseased society and many of its members are going to suffer. When there is disease it is a disease of the soul. That takes us back to possession. Some are possessed without knowledge. Others ask to be possessed for gain. Bob Dylan is a good example. Oprah, and list goes on and on. If it happens in the world of the kufr it can happen in our world, too.

I have written about the Butterfly; the MK Ultras; Madonna, the high priestess; how Zionist Satanist got into the hip hop world...it's all tied together...now many of you will dismiss what I write....but I seek refuge with Allah from Shytan. I discuss this so we have understanding of what are youth are doing.

All of you have a blessed day...I'll catch up later...reading a great book on jinn possession..

tic_tac_toe

brother Tic_Tac_Toe,I'm really sorry,it's my fault because I forgot to adress my post,it wasn't adressed to you,Aapa's post arrived after some minutes of your and I couldn't read what you already knew.
Sister Aapa,there is no surprise for me,I knew all this mess,but the Evil won't win ove the Good.all what is happening is due as you said from the Satanic pacts that Zionists do,but there is also an amount of people who follow him.What Iblis said to Allah,is that he would have done everything to pull as many people as possible into Jahannam,and it's the consequence.now,as muslims,we know what's happening and we should avoid all this(isn't it Dajjal?the ones who recognize him must go far from him,but many ones will follow his way....maybe it's not true,so please don't be angry,it's just an impression)

Sister, I am here to be corrected and was just wondering what I did wrong so no need to apologies.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
does anybody think that all the muslims performing 'Umra in this moment are thinking about this matter?
you're right mentioning all these things,not only about singers who made a pact with Satan,but for many things:nothing seems to be in its place.but if we see how the society is going on,everyone should have any kind of mental disease.the work of subliminal messages is strong,but if we have to watch tv just for entertainment,it's better if we use it goodly,avoiding songs,bad movies.it should be obvious for us.for the disbelievers this is their paradise,but we know,it's evanescent

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alikum,

Sister,

We cannot live in a bubble. Our children our surrounded by this. It is no longer subliminal. It is in your face...down to the books you read in school. I pray that the Muslims in Mecca are making dua asking for forgiveness...thinking about those who can not make the journey.

Trouble with Muslims is we stick our heads in the ground.

Anyhow....later

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
as occidental woman living in an occidental country,I hope doing the best for not involving my children in what surely takes them away fromt eh right path.that's why I'm firm for not making them studying in italian schools.I just wait to move far from here,with the help of Allah

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Assalaam alaikum,

Who is discussing sexual positions. I am talking about the caste system. It is employed all over the world.

And the Prophet did discuss all kinds of matters with women. Who else could teach them. The ignorant masses?

Please...this is what is wrong with us. I am engaged in what was an intellectual discussion until a sister got upset reading the word sex. That is a cultural issue. Once again, even in a simple thread culture rises its ugly head. If you read word for word you will understand this has nothing to do with promoting sexual activity. If anything it is the opposite.

Furthermore, Sister, if you excuse yourself from the thread you do it. But, please do not belittle or moralize what I am doing is wrong. You misread my words. For the last time I was discussing the caste system.

wa alaykum assalaam,

Looking back i see both of you edited all your posts and cleaned them up. You may have wanted to discuss the whole caste system and using sex as weapon to divide people, but you two did divulge in to sex talk on kamra sutra and positions and stuff that was not necessary. Please don't go saying "this is what's wrong with us" when your "intellectual" talks were more on the border line of sex talk and headed in the direction it shouldn't have. This has nothing to do with cultural issues, and even if people shy away from talking about sex then that is because of haya, which an islamic issue. Last thing we want is men and women sitting together talking about sex openly without any shame. It does happen and when it does, it more haram stuff follows. I can share an example of it if anyone wants. anyways, the original topic is already dead.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
I know how the original topic moved to jinn/evil and all that because those things are part of trials and tribulations, however, I'm totally lost when it comes to jinn possession and "sexual frasturation." We were talking about jinn and evil eye that happens to Muslims...how that relates to sex or comes back to it, I'm still trying to figure that out.

There are people who never ever get married and are never possessed or never experience any sort of anxiety or frasturation or depression. There are people who are happily married yet experience evil eye and jinn possession. Sex has nothing to do with it.

Brother Tic_tac_toe and sister Aapa,

please do not contribute explicit material on this website. There are young teens who browse this website and your x-rated posts are destroying their morality. have shame. this sort of talk should be limited to brothers only section and sisters only section.

Edit: I take that back. Please don't write this stuff EVEN in the brothers or sisters only section. I just read all the posts here and I noticed that you're suggesting for sisters to purchase and read a filthy ancient polytheistic book called Kama Sutra. (Not karma, btw)

First of all, This book is haram because it is based on Hindu philosophy. Second, our sisters did not subscribe to this website to learn about private matters. They simply came here to learn about pleasing Allaah, not their spouses. Even if they do wish to please their spouses, they will choose to read Qur'aan and ahadith to learn what private acts are lawful and unlawful.

This is not a laughing matter. I'm not sure i saw smiley faces and "giggling". Such topics should be kept personal, and if one ever has a personal question, such question should be asked in private sections

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
A non-Muslim is spiritually ill with the disease of Shirk as it goes against our Fitrah because a covenant was taken from us before we were born to attest to Tawheed & Lordship of :Allah:

AssalaamuAlaikum.

Can I know, in which book I can find this statement akhi?
JazakAllah Khair.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
AssalaamuAlaikum.

Can I know, in which book I can find this statement akhi?
JazakAllah Khair.

aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuALlahi wa barakatuhu bhai its in the quran

And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed (or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves (saying): "Am I not your Lord?" They said: "Yes! We testify," lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection: "Verily, we have been unaware of this."
Quran 7:172