The Benifit of Trials

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I agree with sisters Ni'mah and Islamerica,I'm not puritan,but there are some matters which is better to discuss in other places.nobody here was discussiong about such an intimal matter:sex is what beasts do.humans make love in the name of Allah

tic_tac_toe

Brother Tic_tac_toe and sister Aapa,

please do not contribute explicit material on this website. There are young teens who browse this website and your x-rated posts are destroying their morality. have shame. this sort of talk should be limited to brothers only section and sisters only section.

Edit: I take that back. Please don't write this stuff EVEN in the brothers or sisters only section. I just read all the posts here and I noticed that you're suggesting for sisters to purchase and read a filthy ancient polytheistic book called Kama Sutra. (Not karma, btw)

First of all, This book is haram because it is based on Hindu philosophy. Second, our sisters did not subscribe to this website to learn about private matters. They simply came here to learn about pleasing Allaah, not their spouses. Even if they do wish to please their spouses, they will choose to read Qur'aan and ahadith to learn what private acts are lawful and unlawful.

This is not a laughing matter. I'm not sure i saw smiley faces and "giggling". Such topics should be kept personal, and if one ever has a personal question, such question should be asked in private sections

I know how the original topic moved to jinn/evil and all that because those things are part of trials and tribulations, however, I'm totally lost when it comes to jinn possession and "sexual frasturation." We were talking about jinn and evil eye that happens to Muslims...how that relates to sex or comes back to it, I'm still trying to figure that out.

There are people who never ever get married and are never possessed or never experience any sort of anxiety or frasturation or depression. There are people who are happily married yet experience evil eye and jinn possession. Sex has nothing to do with it.

I agree with sisters Ni'mah and Islamerica,I'm not puritan,but there are some matters which is better to discuss in other places.nobody here was discussiong about such an intimal matter:sex is what beasts do.humans make love in the name of Allah

:bismillah1:
:salam2:

My posts are neither edited nor removed and after reading it multiple times I cannot see where I have discussed vulgarity or material which is unsuitable for children but everyone is still requested to point it explicitly what I have said which is unsuitable?

Please don't make assumptions about what I have written, go through it and point out the mistakes. I did merely answered Aapa and even my response contains nothing explicit.

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
my post wasn't adressed to anybody of you,it was my agreement with some members who have got my same thought.that book has nothing to do with Islam,we should stay far from that Fitnah.there is something more "opressing" and it is on internet.there are a lot of sites,where a "slave" of sex can find its "satisfactions",and I don't go over.
this thread was about the benefits of trial,and here there is nothing to do with this topic.it can be started a new thread about jinn(even if there are a lots)or about mental disease.
the trials of life go beyond these material matters.There are people who can't finish the month because of the loss of money,and they maybe have children to bring up.I don't think that people like them,who face a real problem,have the time to feel sexually frustrated.
we can't compare ourselves to others,we,as muslims,should "fly higher",but it isn't so.Caste system belongs to kafar's world.what has it to do with us?Allah will judge everyone for his misdeeds,we should help others to open their eyes to the reality,but sharing matters like sex or Zionism,is like giving to these things the rightness to exist.

my post wasn't adressed to anybody of you,it was my agreement with some members who have got my same thought.that book has nothing to do with Islam,we should stay far from that Fitnah.there is something more "opressing" and it is on internet.there are a lot of sites,where a "slave" of sex can find its "satisfactions",and I don't go over.
this thread was about the benefits of trial,and here there is nothing to do with this topic.it can be started a new thread about jinn(even if there are a lots)or about mental disease.
the trials of life go beyond these material matters.There are people who can't finish the month because of the loss of money,and they maybe have children to bring up.I don't think that people like them,who face a real problem,have the time to feel sexually frustrated.
we can't compare ourselves to others,we,as muslims,should "fly higher",but it isn't so.Caste system belongs to kafar's world.what has it to do with us?Allah will judge everyone for his misdeeds,we should help others to open their eyes to the reality,but sharing matters like sex or Zionism,is like giving to these things the rightness to exist.

Very good point! I understand that sister Aapa's past experience with her spouse led her to have this disinhibited nature. But her problem is that she is incorporating her loose views with islam. she mentioned things like "fun in the bedroom" which is OK if one keeps such thing to herself. But to come out and say things like "all sisters need to buy this sex book to show their husbands a good time" is uncalled for! I believe she has mentioned sex repeatedly many times before.

And for brother tic_tac_toe to entertain this idea and say things like "painful sex positions" and add a smiley face only encourages shaytaan to play with Aapa's mind. let us all restart ourselves on this holy jumm'ah day and never mention dirty private things again.

Remember, every massive leak in faucets start with small drips. The longer you ignore it, the worse it gets. Put a stopper on it from the moment you realize the problem. This is true for faith. The more we ignore the little sins, the more tolerant we become of bigger sins.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
yes,this matter has been discussed from her many times and many times I disagreed and had "thready" discussions with her.I think that many of us are adult enough to know what and how this private matter can be treated.this is a way to "encourage" and "stimultate" other's fantasy,and they maybe are not married.I'll continue to defend this matter until she'll stops to talk unproperly about it.neverhtless this thread gets closed.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:bismillah1:
:salam2:

My posts are neither edited nor removed and after reading it multiple times I cannot see where I have discussed vulgarity or material which is unsuitable for children but everyone is still requested to point it explicitly what I have said which is unsuitable?

Please don't make assumptions about what I have written, go through it and point out the mistakes. I did merely answered Aapa and even my response contains nothing explicit.

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

Brother, I don't necessarily think you were trying to talk about things which are explicit on purpose. But you were the one who introduced sex or should I say 'sexual frasturations' into this topic. So I'm guessing that's why some of us were a little confused about the two topics and how it was even relevant. You said in one of your posts that some people who suspect that they are possessed are not really because they're just "sexually frasturated." And I really do have to disagree with you about that.

We just have to be careful about the topic of sex. We really don't want to lead our brothers and sisters into looking into things which can lead to haraam stuff on the internet.

tic_tac_toe

Very good point! I understand that sister Aapa's past experience with her spouse led her to have this disinhibited nature. .

This is a forum which is visited by many people who may be new or are not ware of history of the posters so is it morally responsible or Isamically permissible for you to reveal things about people's past?

I was merely responding to a post with no idea about a poster's background and more importantly why should I care as isn't it stereotyping? Please correct me if I am wrong.

This is a forum which is visited by many people who may be new or are not ware of history of the posters so is it morally responsible or Isamically permissible for you to reveal things about people's past?

I was merely responding to a post with no idea about a poster's background and more importantly why should I care as isn't it stereotyping? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Brother, I actually obtained this information from this same thread and from the same member.
Ya akhi, you're missing a major point here. The moment you created your username and began sharing your valuable knowledge with us, you became one of the most prominent figures here. I have no doubt that you have the potential of being a scholar in Islam. Personally, whenever I come on thIs website, I click on the "what's new?" tab and whatever post you make is something I feel like I must read. You have no idea how beneficial your contribution can be.
I know that it's out of your good heart that you don't want to see someone who's sweet to you get humiliated by other members. So you take her side. We all stand up for our friends. But you are deemed to be an a'alim by many members here (not just me), and therefore you have a big responsibility. I can goof around,because I'm a nobody compared to you. I have nothing meaningful to contribute. I obtain my knowledge from intelligent brothers (and sisters) like you. Because of that, I need you to be that firm brother you used to be. Your words used to conclude every thread. brothers would log on in many different countries the world and see what you post and say to themselves "Oh I see now. This makes perfect sense".
Go back to how you were, brother. Wallaahi, Islam needs people like you. Don't let your compassion for others force you to defend them. The sister is definitely wrong. The fact that 3 other mature sisters found her post distasteful proves it.
Wsalam

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Let's not gosisp or bad mouth sister aappa or make baseless assumptions by reading too much into her posts. She is a good sister and always has best of intentions. I respect her and her contributions to this forum. We all get side tracked from the topic now and then, no one is perfect. some topics/discussion are best discussed not on the main forum in a mixed environment. I believe the topic of the thread ended long ago, it's about time we also stop posting here and move on.