Thought of the Day

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Don’t ever underestimate du’a. What is the value of du’a? That you are transferring a situation from your power and ability to the power and ability of Allah. You are moving obstacles from yourself to the One who has no obstacles...

BinteShafi

Left long ago
This Dunya is like a Shadow. If you try to catch it, you will never be able to do so. If you turn your back towards it, it has no chioce but to follow you.

And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.

-(Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah)

farhopes

No God but Allah
This Dunya is like a Shadow. If you try to catch it, you will never be able to do so. If you turn your back towards it, it has no chioce but to follow you.

And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.

-(Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah)

This is so true and so beautiful. Jazaki Allah khairan for the wounderful pieces of wisdom you gift us now and then.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

Wa Iyyakum dear sisters. They are reminders to myself and for everyone else. Jazaki Allahu sister Khan for beautiful pray for me. Please do not forget me in your prayers. :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Sheikh al-Ghazaly said:

“If death is inevitable, we had better craft it well.”

Very true SubhanAllah

Habib Al-Ajami used to weep and declare "I am about to go on long journey that I never went on before, on a path I never took before, visit my Master and Protector Whom I never saw before, and witness horrors taht I never witnessed before" (Hilyatu Al-Auliyaa, vol 3, p117)

When death approached Salman Al-Farsi (RA), he wept. He was asked why he wept and he replied, "I do not weep in grief for this life, but beacuse the Messenger of Allah :saw2:has recommended that one of us should only collect what is sufficient as provision for a traveler." After Salman (RA) died, what he left behind was counted and its value was of ten Dirham only (Al-Aqibah, p39)

Where are we from these righteous people?

Allah says: And the stupor of death will come in truth: "This is what you have been avoiding|" (50:19)

And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone) (51:56)

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Your ideas become your thoughts,Yours thoughts become your actions,Your actions becomes your habits,and your habits create your destiny.

(Imam Abdul Malik)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MashaAllah!

A human being has in each day 24,000 breaths - in and out. In every in-and-out breath, there is an action, whether good or bad. Every breath in is an act, and every breath out is an act. Whether you breathe in or breathe out you expend effort, energy. So you are doing at least 24,000 acts every day. Think, then, whether these acts are like dead trees that have to be cut and thrown into fire or like living things that must be put into eternal area of heaven.

I LOVE this quote! Beautiful & :jazaak: for sharing :hearts:

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
may Allah reward you sister, we always like to oppress one another that is why we end up doing things not for the sake of Allah. may He guide us all.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
When we long for life without...difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure

BinteShafi

Left long ago
May Allah reward you sister, am always looking forward to reading your post.

Jazaki Allahu Khayra my dear sister. I do appreciate your kindness whole heartedly.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . " [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622 and Volume 9, Book 85, Number 83; Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6250]

BinteShafi

Left long ago
The greatest battles of life are fought out every day in the silent chambers of our own hearts

Choose silence of all virtues, for by it you hear other men's imperfections, and conceal your own

Don’t ever underestimate du’a. What is the value of du’a? That you are transferring a situation from your power and ability to the power and ability of Allah. You are moving obstacles from yourself to the One who has no obstacles...

naaad

mu'minah

"To teach well, we need not say all that we know, only what is useful for the pupil to hear."

"When one teaches, two learn."

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

BinteShafi

Left long ago
One of the most important ways to manifest integrity is to be loyal to those who are not present. In doing so, we build the trust of those who are present. When you defend those who are absent, you retain the trust of those present