Thought of the Day

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah they are all very beautiful. JazakiAllahu khair sister BinteShafi and all the other brothers and sisters who posted. They really helped me, especially that DEATH one.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BinKhadija

An Akhu
:salam2:

Today the angel of death overlooked you and took the soul of your brothers

one day he will come to you overlooking others...

:wasalam:

Jazak Allah khayar. It's a beneficial thread overall, Alhamdulillah.

I'd like to participate in it too.
"We don't need motivation for the things that we love, so what's holding you back from loving the Quran?"

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Jazak Allah khayar. It's a beneficial thread overall, Alhamdulillah.

I'd like to participate in it too.
"We don't need motivation for the things that we love, so what's holding you back from loving the Quran?"

Jazak Allahu Khayra brother for bringing this thread up again.

Amazing benefit to increase your Khushu: Did you know why you should look down at the ground when praying? Because you are impatiently waiting for the time when your forehead will be touching the ground and you will be closest to Allah. You simply can't wait and in that impatience, your eyes are transfixed.

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb,

BinKhadija

An Akhu

Amazing benefit to increase your Khushu: Did you know why you should look down at the ground when praying? Because you are impatiently waiting for the time when your forehead will be touching the ground and you will be closest to Allah. You simply can't wait and in that impatience, your eyes are transfixed.

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb,
Barak Allah beek, sister. This is a good way of reminding each other and sharing thought provoking quotes we come across. May Allah help us.

Imaan is the map; Islaam is the journey; Ihsaan is the destination.

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character Watch your character, they become Destiny.

azmirush

The average woman would rather have beauty than brain, because the average man can see better than he can think.

But then I would rather have brain than beauty so that man can think better and not only relying on his sight only.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb,

mashallah it's beautifully said sister.jazakallaha khaira for this beneficial post.

i'm going to follow yours and brother bin khadija's lead:

never say i'm one,what difference can one make.thousands like you stopped due to this and the one never became a thousand.keep in mind that in the begining it was only one(mohmmad SAW) that changed the world in which you reside.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
^ Jazak Allah, sister.

When your heart becomes a seat of secrets, you will come to your destination. Hide your innermost thoughts, said the Prophet, and you will attain your object of desire. Seeds are buried in the earth, but their innermost secrets bloom as an exquisite garden.
-Rumi, "Mathnawi"

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

Uthman Ibn 'Affan (Radia-Allahu 'Anhu) said:
"No one conceals something in his heart, but Allah causes it to be seen on his face or in a slip of the tongue.". - Fara'id al - Kalam li'l - Khulafa al Kiram, page 269

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam'u Alykum,

"No one conceals something in his heart, but Allah causes it to be seen on his face or in a slip of the tongue.". - Fara'id al - Kalam li'l - Khulafa al Kiram, page 269

wa alaikum salam,

This is something new I learnt today. Jazak Allah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
^ Jazak Allah, sister.

When your heart becomes a seat of secrets, you will come to your destination. Hide your innermost thoughts, said the Prophet, and you will attain your object of desire. Seeds are buried in the earth, but their innermost secrets bloom as an exquisite garden.
-Rumi, "Mathnawi"

mashallah it was very nice.jazakallah khaira.:)

one donot fails till he gives up.so you're not cursed till you give up on ALLAH.repent and turn to HIM

BinteShafi

Left long ago

'O people, no Prophet or Apostle will come after me and so no new faith will be born. reason well therefore O people, and understand words which I convey to you.

I leave behind me two things, the Qura'n and my example, the Sunna, and if you follow these you will never go astray...'

(Taken from the Prophet salallahu alayhi wassallam's last Sermon)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

'O people, no Prophet or Apostle will come after me and so no new faith will be born. reason well therefore O people, and understand words which I convey to you.

I leave behind me two things, the Qura'n and my example, the Sunna, and if you follow these you will never go astray...'

(Taken from the Prophet salallahu alayhi wassallam's last Sermon)

jazakallah khaira that is a good reminder sis.:)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
I too have learnt quite a few things from this thread, Alhamdulillah. Jazak Allah khayr for your beneficial posts everyone.

Today's is in words of a poet:
"The first night in the grave causes one to forget,
The castles of Khasrau and the treasures of Caesar."

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
'What Allah decides for u is always good
even if it was a sin but under some conditions:
to repent a regret,
to show your humiliation and apologize to Allah
and to remove your self-admiration and pride'

arzafar

If it is not truthful and not helpful, don't say it. If it is truthful and not helpful, don't say it. If it is not truthful and helpful, don't say it. If it is truthful and helpful, wait for the right time.

i have to get that right.