Ur muslim sis says Asslam Alikum!

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:

I am a MUSLIM NOW!!! :D
I feel so happy and i cannot thank you all enough for what greatness you all have done for me! I took my shaydah today...about 2 hours ago. My best frnd took me to the local mosque. I thank sis fatima1994 for posting a thread just to say congratz!! thnx a lot sis!!
My storyy about how i found my way to islam will be posted soon. By the way my new name is Amina not amelia...lol i liked it..and my frnd also said that it kinda matches with amelia...lol

So call me Amina now....i will not change my account it will remain AmeliaJohnson but jus remember that Not Amelia but Amina talkin here. :D

I love u all for the sake of Allah Almighty!!!

hugz ....

Ur sis in islam..
Amina

:tti_sister::shymuslima1:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:wasalam: dear Sister,

Congratulations!!!

And welcome to the great Muslim ummah. :SMILY206:

You are now so pure and sinless, like the day you were born!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

I feel so happy and i cannot thank you all enough for what greatness you all have done for me! I took my shaydah today...about 2 hours ago. My best frnd took me to the local mosque. I thank sis fatima1994 for posting a thread just to say congratz!! thnx a lot sis!!
My storyy about how i found my way to islam will be posted soon. By the way my new name is Amina not amelia...lol i liked it..and my frnd also said that it kinda matches with amelia...lol

So call me Amina now....i will not change my account it will remain AmeliaJohnson but jus remember that Not Amelia but Amina talkin here. :D

hugz ....

Ur sis in islam..
Amina

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear sister in Islam

Mabroooooooook!!!!!!!!! (Congratulations).

Wow MashaAllah that is the best news I heard today. Welcome to the Ummah of Islam. I am sure now you cannot even sit there peacefully, because of the great feelings you will have, as all my reverted brothers and sisters.

Glad to be the first to Congratulate you. Please move forward step by step. Just do not be in a hurry. You will inshaAllah learn everything by time.

For now, learn how to pray and do it five times a day (compulsory prayers). Later you can learn about Saum (Fasting) as the blessed month is very near.

MashaAllah you will be like a new born baby now. Please keep all the Ummah and TTI in your du'as. Also please keep me in your du'as. :)

Mabrooooooook once again. Happy for you. :):):):)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum sister

Mashallah CONGRATULATIONS on your reversion to Islam. May Allah (SWT) keep you guided on to the striaght path until you reach a high place in Jannah.

I envy you for having all your previous sins wiped away :)

Your brother in Islam

Peace2u

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum dear and sweet sister Amina,

Congratulations!!! Thanks for giving us such a beautiful news. You have really made our day. May Allah make learning easy for you. May HE grant you the highest reward. May you become one of HIS most beloved servants.

I wish you were here and I would give a big hug. Love you for the sake for Allah dear sister.

Wa Alaikum salam

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

hugz ....

Ur sis in islam..
Amina

wa alaikom assalam

CONGRATULATIONS MY HONEY SISTER
I'm very happy for you , i think i'll cry ( happiness tears ) Thank you ya Allah !!

I hope everything is ok with you now :) you have to change your " belief " in ur profile now .

you've chosen a nice name , Ameena = the honest girl
and u r honest in sha'a Allah :)

May Allah protect you my sister
Now you are my real sister :)

I love you in Allah's sake

IslamicGirl24

Wa alaykumus Salam sister Amina!

Congratulations!!! mashaAllah, thats such a wonderful news! May Allah almighty bless you with all the happiness in this world. may He reward you with the highest level of Jannah. Ameen.
All the best my dear sister, for your future life as a muslim..:hearts:
With many duas for you,
your sister in Islam.

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
Asalama Aleikum sis

:salam2: sister,Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!! Mashallah Congratulation Welcome to the great, peace, and the only Right Religion. Thank Allah for guiding you to the hidayaa( the right path). like brother Adam said move forward step by step. you already took the biggest step which is the shahaada, start praying, and Ramadan is coming up soon. may Allah help you sister. again warm welcome to the muslim Ummah.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Salam siiiss...

CONGRATIOLATIOOOONNSS!! OMG Welcome sweetyy :D :D

InshaAllah may Allah guide everyone- and inshaAllah hope everything will be easy for uu!!

:D :D :D I'm sosoos happy mashaAllah!!

Take care dear sister! And remember- we are here if u need any help! ;)

BIG HUGGZZ FROM ME!!!!!!! :D

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
Heartiest congratulations sister amina for your bold decision.
May allatalla give u all the happiness in this life and after life also.
I wish I had courage to do just like u but I am very secretive of my intentions now.
I wish I could kiss your feel for all u have done

deepheart

Wa alaikum salam

Wa alaikum salam warahmatullah
Allahu Akbar !!!
Congrats sister in Islam. May ALLAH Bless you and make things easy for you.....Amin.

sarmadn

Welcome to the Ummah sister Amina :) This will surely be the best decision one can ever make! Welcome Welcome Welcome to the straight path :)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: dear sister Amina, :hearts:
Allahu Akbar! Welcome to the religion of Haq (truth)!
May Allah Ta'ala continue to guide to the straight path and grant you sucess in both worlds. Ameen.:tti_sister:
:wasalam: