Not open for further replies.

rightpath_357

some idiot called me fake because i dont listen to people like

- Abu Qatada al-Filistini
- Anjem Choudary
- Abu Hamza al-Masri

and

Osama Bin Laden,

a guy said that they speak the truth which i think is aload of crap!

:rolleyes:

how am i a fake if i dont follow Bin Laden and these guys?

WHAT? Somebody said that??? ASTAGFIRALLAH!!!:astag:

I think he means that all Muslims are terrorists and awful people, and the nice ones aren't actually Muslims, because they can't be nice if they are true muslims!:astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag:- Well, there are morons like that. Pay them no mind- and if you MUST say something to them- tell them that sure you blow down buildings, but at least you don't blow up countries!!!
:astag:

hana*

- Anjem Choudary
- Abu Hamza al-Masri

and

Osama Bin Laden,

:rolleyes:

how am i a fake if i dont follow Bin Laden and these guys?

gareth youre not a fake, who cares what others think, you know who you are.

if you believe in Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) then you are a real muslim, and far from being fake. He (peace be upon him) is our only model, whom we all love and would sacrifice our life just to see him for one minute :)

ManchesterNick

yeah thats true, its also 'nice to be nice'

That quote reminds me of once when I was living in London and a tramp asked me for a spare 20p near King's Cross, then he tried to make me feel guilty by saying 'it's nice to be nice' and as I walked past him I heard him mutter 'it's nice to be drunk..'

BinKhadija

An Akhu
:wasalam:

Correction: Koi phassi nahin :p

ok ok.. I couldn't resist.. :redface:
Corrected correction: Masoom itna tha keh phassai nahi gai mugh se. So in need of help from akhi BrotherInIslam7. :p (Eng: I didn't know how to find a good girl on my own.)

Sorry brotherInIslam. I'm just messing with you. Hehe. Jokes aside, brother Ahmed is a so good person, Masha'Allah.

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
you dont believe in marriage? well thats opposing Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) and his practice, and also getting married 'completes half of ones faith'

no not like that i got to know its importance but yet to find my prince sent by Allah
i dont know i'l get married to a muslim since im from non muslim family i was not allowed to marry a muslim guy moreover i dont have any muslim friends to share about this ...

for a islamic believer if you marry a non-muslim will you be able to pray Allah(can be done if Allah desires)

that is why i said i cant marry like to be single and shower my affection over Allah

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Good and true one :lol: :D

bhai ;) i think the same goes for u :lol: thou :D

Corrected correction: Masoom itna tha keh phassai nahi gai mugh se. So in need of help from akhi BrotherInIslam7. :p (Eng: I didn't know how to find a good girl on my own.)

Sorry brotherInIslam. I'm just messing with you. Hehe. Jokes aside, brother Ahmed is a so good person, Masha'Allah.

May Allah swt preserve the sweet innocence of both my beloved brothers.. Ameen :)

hana*

no not like that i got to know its importance but yet to find my prince sent by Allah
i dont know i'l get married to a muslim since im from non muslim family i was not allowed to marry a muslim guy moreover i dont have any muslim friends to share about this ...

for a islamic believer if you marry a non-muslim will you be able to pray Allah(can be done if Allah desires)

that is why i said i cant marry like to be single and shower my affection over Allah

but you are muslim right? a convert/revert... dont worry Allah will send you the right muslim man when the time is right, may Allah guide youre family to islam.

im your muslim friend ;)

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
but you are muslim right? a convert/revert... dont worry Allah will send you the right muslim man when the time is right, may Allah guide youre family to islam.

im your muslim friend ;)

:ma:
:tti_sister:
im glad now to get you my sister hana
thanks for your wish JAZHAKALLAHU KHAIREN

revert2007

Love Fishing
I am really sorry if my post going to offend others.I do not see any relevance for this topic because no one can say for sure why he/she is single.Your single because Allah's will.

Many will say that I haven't found the right person,am not prepared,am busy,......this is not suppose to be a Muslim's line.

A muslim believe in qadak and qadar.so as a muslim you should say it is Allah's will.

Even if you have found the right man and you have money and everything,can you get married without His will?

Think about it.It is for everyone.

p.s Am wondering if am at a materimonial site

Ibn Uthaymin

Hey let me make a suggestion why dont you ask each other for marriage and then have a feast. That would be legit.

abulzan07

Originally Posted by Wigan_Guy_84

- Anjem Choudary
- Abu Hamza al-Masri

and

Osama Bin Laden,

how am i a fake if i dont follow Bin Laden and these g

salam2:
In Islam only Allah can judge people we muslims dont knw who is good and bad so avoid speaking against people you dont knw.....we have never seen from our own eyes these people killing anyone its media who blow thing out of proportion and make people criminal or hero like they made it bush so avoid speaking on controversial issue cos all we know bout these people are throught islamophobic media and as muslim we based our decision only on Quran and sunnah not on western or any other media

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:, its really weird that good muslims brothers are like " we cant find any good muslimah" and good muslim sisters are also like " we cant find good muslim brother.. :confused::confused::confused: :SMILY27: :lol:..

...bak to topic :- im single because im still studying :D...and ALLAH KNOWS BEST :)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
I am really sorry if my post going to offend others.I do not see any relevance for this topic because no one can say for sure why he/she is single.Your single because Allah's will.
Many will say that I haven't found the right person,am not prepared,am busy,......this is not suppose to be a Muslim's line.

A muslim believe in qadak and qadar.so as a muslim you should say it is Allah's will.

Even if you have found the right man and you have money and everything,can you get married without His will?

Exactly!!!!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:

~Words of Advice to Single Muslims~​

:bismillah:
Words of advice from Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala ) and His Messenger (Salalahu Alayhi wa Salaam):

"And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." (Quran 24.33)

"Whoever seeks chastity Allah will make him chaste, and whoever seeks help from none but Allah, He will help him, and whoever is patient He will make it easy for him, and no one has ever been given anything better than patience." (Bukhari)

Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood said, "We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatsoever. So Allah's Messenger said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." (Bukhari)

:wasalam:

phy_sabet

who strive hard

sister :D

I swear that the worst thing I hate is argument but

I wonder if u could give me the permission to say some

All of us believe that It is ALLAH`s will that control either action in our life

but the concerned issue here is so simple as i think

that looks like if i ask u why did not u complete ur after

graduation studies ? and ur answer may be" that`s because im busy as I got

a child who i take care of". Both me and u believe that`s ALLAH`s will who

did that put that`s the common answer.

u may say but the marriage is quite different but u must keep in mind

that all of marriage ,money,health, knowledge,child,ethics,beauty,faith

and either thing u got is bread that u must work on it hardly

so for me my answer was "im not married coz im still not the king"

and that`s due to many reasons that i work on it and do my best to over

come the troubles and never give up making Dua for that..... that`s becoz

every thing goes because of ALLAH`s will