Why Are You Still Single?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revert2007

Love Fishing
sister :D

I swear that the worst thing I hate is argument but

I wonder if u could give me the permission to say some

All of us believe that It is ALLAH`s will that control either action in our life

but the concerned issue here is so simple as i think

that looks like if i ask u why did not u complete ur after

graduation studies ? and ur answer may be" that`s because im busy as I got

a child who i take care of". Both me and u believe that`s ALLAH`s will who

did that put that`s the common answer.

u may say but the marriage is quite different but u must keep in mind

that all of marriage ,money,health, knowledge,child,ethics,beauty,faith

and either thing u got is bread that u must work on it hardly

so for me my answer was "im not married coz im still not the king"

and that`s due to many reasons that i work on it and do my best to over

come the troubles and never give up making Dua for that..... that`s becoz

every thing goes because of ALLAH`s will

sorry for my tough words and plz forgive me for that

may God guide us on the righteous path

wa gzakum ALLAHU khiran

:salam2:

I am a graduate and and I don't continue my study because i don't want to(but am always learning about islam.isn't that good enough to take me to jannah?).if one day I decide to study then I will inshaAllah.studies is not same with marriage.U can choose to study or not.but marriage is something Allah decide for u and it is beyond ur will.

p.s: i hate arguments as well.that's the reason i do not post that much these days unless it is really necessary

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
I am a graduate and and I don't continue my study because i don't want to(but am always learning about islam.isn't that good enough to take me to jannah?).if one day I decide to study then I will inshaAllah.studies is not same with marriage.U can choose to study or not.but marriage is something Allah decide for u and it is beyond ur will.

p.s: i hate arguments as well.that's the reason i do not post that much these days unless it is really necessary

Salam

Allah swt decides everything for us, whether marriage or
even studying in this case. It is Allah's will that I got married young and finishes my education. It was both for me, marriage and school. But others, it is Allah's will TO NOT BE MARRIED, but TO BE STUDYING. so instead of looking at it from the perspective of Allah doesn't want me to marry yet, look at from 'Allah wants me to study first'

knowing about Islam, yes it will get u to jannah. But at the same time, you must be educated otherwise to make a
differnce in others' lives. U can't live inside your home forever and learn Islam and expect to enter jannah when that is only part of the deen. Islam calls to inviting people to the deen, and doing that means you have to educate yourself of peoples life styles and cultures etc.

No offence to anyone,

Salam.

revert2007

Love Fishing
watch what ur saying

Salam

even studying in this case. It is Allah's will that I got married young and finishes my education. It was both for me, marriage and school. But others, it is Allah's will TO NOT BE MARRIED, but TO BE STUDYING. so instead of looking at it from the perspective of Allah doesn't want me to marry yet, look at from 'Allah wants me to study first'

knowing about Islam, yes it will get u to jannah. But at the same time, you must be educated otherwise to make a
differnce in others' lives. U can't live inside your home forever and learn Islam and expect to enter jannah when that is only part of the deen. Islam calls to inviting people to the deen, and doing that means you have to educate yourself of peoples life styles and cultures etc.

No offence to anyone,

Salam.

This is the reason i really hate posting on tti.The way people post and giving their opinion and who gave the right to discuss about mylife and how i live?

Thsi thread is not about how i live but about marriage and i hv given my opinion in a very proper way.

U can say whatever u want then u say no offence?give me a break.

If this is how people are behaving on tti I swear in the name of Allah i will leave tti one day.But someone is always trying to hold me back to tti.if it is not because of that person i would hv left tti long time a go.

p.s: u don't know me and u hv no rights to judge me.and i don't go around telling people how much knowledge i hv.and even studying in university is not gonna teach u about islam.when u want to study medicine u need to enter medical school and not law school
.so if u wanna learn about islam u gotta learn it from sheikhs and books.not by entering university and learning something else.by the way did u read my post that i said i am a graduate?

revert2007

Love Fishing
This isn't the TTI forum I have always liked.
well neither do i.guess what,if i post 5 postS there will be at least one person hurting my feeling.and why should i be in a situation where i get hurting post.i can easily walk away right.i tried many time to leave tti because of these kind of people.but the main reason is my friend do not allow me and i hv many stuffs to complete as well.

i can control my temper but am not gonna allow a startger to talk about mylife on a public forum.

these days people do not know how to write and they just talk whatever they wand and accuse people,backbite and call others lier.

WHAT UP PEOPLE?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
This is the reason i really hate posting on tti.The way people post and giving their opinion and who gave the right to discuss about mylife and how i live?

Thsi thread is not about how i live but about marriage and i hv given my opinion in a very proper way.

U can say whatever u want then u say no offence?give me a break.

If this is how people are behaving on tti I swear in the name of Allah i will leave tti one day.But someone is always trying to hold me back to tti.if it is not because of that person i would hv left tti long time a go.

p.s: u don't know me and u hv no rights to judge me.and i don't go around telling people how much knowledge i hv.and even studying in university is not gonna teach u about islam.when u want to study medicine u need to enter medical school and not law school
.so if u wanna learn about islam u gotta learn it from sheikhs and books.not by entering university and learning something else.by the way did u read my post that i said i am a graduate?

..the red font is very effective ..I was almost deterred from replying.

Relax :)
Summer03 said:

Sure there are many many aspects of the deen, can every single one of us be expected to fulfill every type of Ibaadah available? It would be so difficult...

Just because one is not in the postion to carry out Da'wah, Jihaad, Hijrah ..whatever form of Ibaadah which you might be blessed enough to take part in, doesnt make you better than them and they shouldnt be told they 'cannot be expected to enter Jannah' because of that limited capacity over which they may have no control, you have noway of knowing.

Leave the judgement to Allaah.

Assalamu'alaykum

Miss Aaliyah

Salam

No offence to anyone,

Salam.

Salam,
You always have to say it's Allah's swt will, because it always is. But that doesn't mean we have to continue studying if we don't want to, or delay marriage or marry early if we don't want to. We have the free will. Like for me, I am studying but I don't want to. Rather I want to get married and be a housewife and be active in learning my children in future inshallah about Islam and help others whenever I can. Just be there for people and my family. I have this dream. Allah swt has decided that I shall study right now, but I rather wish I could do something else like above mentioned. But it's not time now for personal different reasons, so right now the only thing I can do is study or get a job which is quite impossible for me because of the hijab. Allah swt always decides and everything happens with His swt will, but it doesn't mean that we are satisfied. We can say alhamdulillah but still make duaa for what we really wish for. Then we just live the way we do, satisfied with what we have and don't have, and wait and see what happens.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
The thread starter hasn’t even posted twice here, and people are losing temper whilst replying. IMHO, it's mainly because everyone has their different perspective of what is right and what is wrong in their private lives and this is how it should be. Only knows what actually is best, or the person himself can make an educated estimate of what’s in their best interests; and it surely won’t be one’s plumber or the person you meet on a forum!
It leaves me thinking why share our thoughts and opinions on a any public forum the reasons for why we are single or married etc. If I think I can’t care less of what people think of how I see things then I just shouldn't reply them back! It’s quite simple. May be this thread is fruitlessly getting everyone’s attention and hence wasting users' time, and it could be Closed.

One last thing, if someone hearts us then we should not let go the chance to forgive each other for the sake of Allah. Forgiveness is one of the marks of a Believer.

Wa'salaam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
The thread starter hasn’t even posted twice here, and people are losing temper whilst replying. IMHO, it's mainly because everyone has their different perspective of what is right and what is wrong in their private lives and this is how it should be. Only knows what actually is best, or the person himself can make an educated estimate of what’s in their best interests; and it surely won’t be one’s plumber or the person you meet on a forum!
It leaves me thinking why share our thoughts and opinions on a any public forum the reasons for why we are single or married etc. If I think I can’t care less of what people think of how I see things then I just shouldn't reply them back! It’s quite simple. May be this thread is fruitlessly getting everyone’s attention and hence wasting users' time, and it could be Closed.

One last thing, if someone hearts us then we should not let go the chance to forgive each other for the sake of Allah. Forgiveness is one of the marks of a Believer.

Wa'salaam

yes please, dont make this thread into a personal fight , and everyone who is pointing out things at others person life please dont do that , there are many angles to the side of the story and everyone wants to live according to their life.

Please dont forget, everything happens with the will of Allah (swt), but thats the difference between humans and animals and such is that we have freedom of will we can chose to pray and follow islam or we can chose not to do that, but it all is happening cuz of the will of Allah (swt) cuz if Allah (swt) wants he can not allow anything as such to happen.
:)

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Sister revert2007.. What I posted was based on my life. Wala hawla wala quwata illah billah. That's my life, not yours. It's what I'm
going through. yes I don't know you, and what I posted is about me. The reason I quoted you was because of the part you said "it's Allah's will for you to get married' and I wanted to make clear, it's Allah's will in anything in life.

And to al-fajr, yes there are
many aspects alhamdulilah and that just gives us a greater choice to choose. I'm not saying we have to do all the above.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Okay!! Everyone SMILE now. I don't want this to turn into a BIG fight.

SMILE, SMILE!!!

:jumpclap::SMILY33::jumpclap::SMILY33::jumpclap:
:jumpclap::SMILY33::jumpclap::SMILY33::jumpclap:

PS. I hope you arent mad at me for this...

abuzakariya

Will you guys stop? Arguments are not going to solve any of your problems neither will it bring peace! :SMILY45: Moderators shut it down.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Aslamu alaikum.

For the record, my intentions are clean and I never argued with anyone. Posted my
own opinion about my own life.

Salam.

sarahlou

well neither do i.guess what,if i post 5 postS there will be at least one person hurting my feeling.and why should i be in a situation where i get hurting post.i can easily walk away right.i tried many time to leave tti because of these kind of people.but the main reason is my friend do not allow me and i hv many stuffs to complete as well.

i can control my temper but am not gonna allow a startger to talk about mylife on a public forum.

these days people do not know how to write and they just talk whatever they wand and accuse people,backbite and call others lier.

WHAT UP PEOPLE?

IS IT ME??? :SMILY288::SMILY139: I AM I THE REASON YOU DON'T LEAVE ????:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::SMILY34::SMILY34:
Please don't be upset! I love you sis!!!!!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I will go through this point by point and ask Allah (alone) to have one of these points hit its aim...

1. Fear Allah in what you write..*everything* that you write..and follow the hadith of Rasulullah (salla Allaho 'alayhi wa sallam) when he said "speak good, or remain silent"...and remember the saying..."the slip of the tongue, is worst than that of the foot"...

2. Do not be like a needle..that clothes *others* while *it's* naked!!!...in other words follow what you're trying to preach...and if you're trying to preach..please earn the ajer of doing it with *kindness* and *grace*...carrying an attitude of superiority won't get you *anywhere*..and the fact that a *temper* accompanies that attitude..makes your words a dead corpse and their expression its nauseating fumes..so clean up your attitudes and shove that temper into the deepest wells of the nafs!!!

3. Posting 6 or 7 times in one thread to *complain* about it won't change a thing..kindly report it to a mod through a PM or by flagging it and a measure will be taken as soon as possible..it will save *drama* and it is more appropriate..it would in-fact put an adab of Islam into major *practice!*..

4. TTI has its purpose..it's clear...and it had been repeated time and time again by numerous members and moderators...if others breach the purpose..that comes from their *personal* ignorance or stubbornness regarding that purpose..so either earn the ajer of giving them naseeha *in private* and with utmost *gentleness*...or remain silent..so you do not cause harm onto others even if it's only through *words*...

5. Refrain from making complaints about TTI and threats to leave it..at the end of the day..this is just *a site* with a noble purpose!!!..nothing more..nothing less..and it can be here today..and gone tomorrow..don't fret and overreact..do yourself and everyone the favor of not ballooning drama around here...

6. If all the time spent whipping up clever remarks and replies to this question and that reply was spent reading a book about a topic in fiqh or spent in an act of worship..surely..an enrichment would have been *earned* for each of our selves and for those who know us as well..and there won't be a need for a point by point reply from *anyone*..because everyone would have the inclination to act according to mettlesome Islamic akhlaaq

7. Locate the threads about Almighty Allah..hadith..seerah..'aqeedah..Qura'an..and companions..read *them*..make a reply to *them*...instead of having 99 replies here..and 2 or 3 replies there..feed your spirits with knowledge...especially that of the deen..so Allah (sobhanaho wa ta'ala) grants His mercy to this ummah and make it stand on its feet again..because it's laying down in the dirt..and it's getting kicked in the face..day in..day out...so help it get up again..and leave meagerness alone...leave it *completely* alone..please..we have suffered *enough* from it!

And may Allah Guide us all...

***THREAD CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.