Would you marry a sister in purdah

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a europien girl wear hijab just like a german girl or british girl,those girl look sooo sweeet.
hehehe

because they got then special noor in their face.

but unfortunately those girls have problem to marry a boy who has beard:-(

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

brother islamicfajr, Jazak Allah for the links, but i'm not saying wearing the hijab is bad , otherwise i wouldn't be wearing it myself lol
i don't think anyone got my point here,

plz refer to my posts above i didn't point at u n saied ur wearing Hijab or not :astag: but any way i take General about the Correct Hijab some girls think if she weared headscarf that's meaning she wear Hijab But i'm Here to say no that's not Hijab ok.....:)

but in france, to tell u the truth, and i precise i live in a little city, where i don't meet ppl often , so my experience is only limited to university and what happens there,

then u shouldn't talk In general.. :)..i know what's Happen in France n i know the bad laws there may Allah protect u n All muslim's sister there..

so i have noticed that males say they don't look at beauty but want a pious woman who is humble and has haya by wearing the hijab,
yes sister Alhamdulillah, n that's because of we keep in our mind this Hadeeth

the Prophet:saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave the following advice:

“Women are married for four things: wealth, lineage, beauty and religious commitment. Marry the one who is religious, may your hands be rubbed with dust! (i.e., may you prosper).

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4802; Muslim, 1466).

Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said: the meaning is that what is appropriate for the man who is religious and chivalrous is that religion must be the ultimate focus in all things, and especially with regard to the choice of a lifelong companion. So the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded him to seek a religious woman, since religion is his ultimate goal.”
(Fath al-Bari, 9/135).

but in my uni, i've noticed, males they respect of course hijabi girls, but they prefer marrying fashionable good looking girls,

if u want marry man let u unwear Hijab do as u like But sister keep in ur mind that

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
"Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) and bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad women). . . "
[al-Noor 24:26]

or u know sometimes, hijab doesn't suit every girl, some look better without it, and on some it looks really good, they look prettier in hijab,

to br fair enough All the girls look so nice without Hijab surely :) ..but she must be wear Hijab 4 sake of Allah n hijaab is obligatory for women. Allaah is the One Who has commanded women to cover their adornments, including the face, bosom and all their adornments. This has been enjoined upon women as a protection against abuse and temptation. That is because women are the focus of desire, and the focus of what those who are tempted look at. So if a woman uncovers her beauty she will provoke desire, and people will become attracted to her and will follow her. This is the cause of many immoral actions such as adultery and the things that lead to it. So hijaab is obligatory for women and was enjoined upon them in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“…and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)…”

[al-Noor 24:31]

and what i've seen through my friend, is that the males in my uni who look for pious girls, in fact they still look at their appearance that's why my friend she isn't managing to find any husband

For Hell is surrounded with whims and desires and Paradise is surrounded with difficulties.

just advice them to make dua`a asking Allaah to give them a good and righteous husband

well personnaly, i just said that as a remark because for me, in my culture parents arrange marriages, so we don't have to look by ourselves like some sisters have to do at uni, because in their culture, they choose by themselves , and i'm happy in our culture it's like this , because i don't know if in islam, u can't talk to opposite gender, how can u choose by urself ur husband? plus i think at our age at uni we are too young to get married, but if some sisters want , it's not bad either

yeah masha`Allah look sister in every place u 'll find good n bad..
but alhamdulillah the good muslims who's let their parents arrange marriages..
that's only islamic way i know :)

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

hafz

What do you know about girls in purdah?
I know alot of pious girls who wear a veil , i also know of alot more girls who wear a veil but remove it when they wear a miniskirt to a night club.
I know married women wearing veils who invite people into their houses for adultery when their husbands are at work.
PRAY FOR A PIOUS WIFE THE WORLD IS FULL OF FITNAH!

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
I agree with Hafz

There are a bunch of women out there that wear the veil but who do not really practice the deen right. They might actually be wearing it for different purposes, maybe they are trying to hide from other Muslims from seeing them while they are acting like kafirs, as Hafz pointed out the fact that there are women out there wearing a veil but going to nite clubs in a mini skirt, or watnot. Anyways, all I am trying to say is that it really does not depend on whether or not you wear the veil but what it truelly depends on is your imaan, or how you feel inside in your heart about allah and his beautiful religion. With that said, I do not wear a veil....I just wear a headscraf and a skirt (no jeans lol), and I am PROUD of that. I know a bunch of sisters that wear a jilbaab that do a lot of things that I would never imagine doing (things such as hugging guys etc,. etc,). So anyways, all I am trying to say is that its not about whether you wear the veil, jilbaab, or scraf but rather it is about much more then that. Salaam

tombstone

How is it possible?

salamo o alikom

it s very important subject. I am looking to marry. the criteria that islam advise to chose the wife and (husband for woman) are very clear: the one who have Deen (muslim) and muslim in the correct sens not our ``muslims`` days (Hijab with Levis Jean and 100 Lbs of make up). my problem is that how can i found this person???? sometimes i think that i can marry a ``muslim`` girl and after we will study andhelp each other to imporve our Deen. I am far to be perfect and good muslim, so i don t expect what i don t have. But all what i want is a woman that can help me to keep the right way. But for sure i want a real hijab

salamo alikom

Assalamu alaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu.

the name is Abou Haytam and u said u r not married. :O
how is it possible that u r the Abu of Haytam and not yet married ?

lol jus curious to know wat ur name/id means

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
No way! He is going to have to marry me the way i am or hit the road

No way! He is going to have to marry me the way i am or hit the road. I would tell him jump off the bridge bro cos they are more fishes in the ocean that would marry me for who i am and who knows i may help him jump off the bridge. Just joking! For those sisters who think if you wear veil you aren’t going to find a spouse remember everything happens by ALLAH'S will. And if a guy tells you that you should thank ALLAH cos it is a hint he doesn't love and if you marry him you are going to have difficult marriage.

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

What does imaan Mean?

Imaan is something which takes place in the heart and the tong and other body parts are following what's in the heart ( imaan). I don't talk about hypocrites, because they don't have imaan.

If some people are covering themselfs with Niqaab, but afterwards they invite people for adultery when their husband are at work, there is something wrong with their imaan.

And also you cannot generalise.

Yes your imaan is in your heart, but it has to be followed by actions of the body parts.

Like we know imaan increases and decreases.

There are differences in Imaan. More imaan means more beloved to Allah. Ma3asie ( sins) decrease imaan and tha3a increase imaan.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

What does imaan Mean?

Imaan is something which takes place in the heart and the tong and other body parts are following what's in the heart ( imaan). I don't talk about hypocrites, because they don't have imaan.

If some people are covering themselfs with Niqaab, but afterwards they invite people for adultery when their husband are at work, there is something wrong with their imaan.

And also you cannot generalise.

Yes your imaan is in your heart, but it has to be followed by actions of the body parts.

Like we know imaan increases and decreases.

There are differences in Imaan. More imaan means more beloved to Allah. Ma3asie ( sins) decrease imaan and tha3a increase imaan.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

:salam2:

I totally agree with you brother. What is the point of having knowledge if you don't act upon it? If one truly posseses eman (faith), it will show in their actions.

wasalam

sky_012

Jazak Allah brother islamicfajr for correcting me, i shouldn't generalize on few things i saw, and shouldn't give such a bad image and opinion about other people, May Allah SWT Frogive me and enable me to become sincere in my faith and develop true imaan Ameen

wassalam

muslimahindeen

:salam2: Hey i never thought this tread would have gotten much notice when i started it lol but it's nice to see all the good replies Alhumdulillah May Allah reward us all and bless all of the singles out there with suitable matches Inshallah (including me).....................

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

Alhamdulillah u see an simple Examples of muslim's men who's wanna marry a sister who's wear Niqaab then there's no Excuse to any muslim gril don't wanna wear Niqaab..:astag:

: May Allah reward us all and bless all of the singles out there with suitable matches Inshallah (including me).....................

Ameen Ya Rab..

We ask Allaah, the Exalted, the Powerful, to make things easy for us, to help us make a wise choice, and to bless us with a righteous wife / Husband and good offspring, for He is Able to do all that....

<wasalam>

justoneofmillion

i remember when i was little i was a really a crazy boy but really !!!!! i use to drive my teachers literally out of their minds i remember that i didn`t really like girls cause the looked childish and silly to me but then one day came this teacher it was a young sister wearing the hijab about 22 yers old or something by god i didn`t forget her till this day eventhough i was just 8 years old or so man she was so nice, and so kind son gracius beautiful but really in the most innocent manner , man i became an angel iwas so quite during her class,me!!!!!!!!!!!! all the girls in my room couldn`t believe it ,i was like the chief in class you know so i would yeall at all my friends and tell them to stay quit during her class . one day i remember she had to leave and be replaced by another one i was literally crying in front of everybody!!! she wrote me a good by letter and wished me all the good she was crying too!! i don`t know where she is right now i just hope she`S happy married with good and pious brother , and i wish that my wife
inshallah will have that same look in the eyes and inspire other little brothers just as my teacher did with me to see the real beauty and to honor pious sisters and respect them for sake of Allah swt

Razmi

Allah is with U sister!

"Well i'm in purdah and if a guy want to marry me he'll marry as i am and no way am i taking it off cos i'll be in my own grave when i go 6ft deep not his i have to pay for my own shortcomings.....as i told the sisters good guys want good girls so a guy with islamic values and common sense would prefer a sister who covers rather than flaunt herself for the world to see......."

May Almighty Allah aclnowledge your 'niyyah'. It's impressive. spread this as possible. Allah is with U sister!

Jihan

this might be a little strange but what is a purdah and how is it different from a regular hijab. You know like jilbaab is longer, niqaab covers your face but not eyes,burkah covers everything, purdah...?

abou haytam

salam o alikom

salam o alikom

i am single, and Abou *!*!*! or oumo yyyy is an arabic way to call people. you know abou horayra ( the compagnon of the prophet.) his name Abou horayra and he don t have a son called horayra. so my name is abou haytam and it dose not mean i am marreid. And also a man can be divoreced or his wife died and he can be called Abou WWWW and WWW is the name of his son or daugther ...so you get it brother ;)

my first name is soufian , my family name is AIT ELHADJ you can say my nick name is abouhaytam and incha allah my future son will have this name Haytam

salam o alikom

Assalamu alaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu.

the name is Abou Haytam and u said u r not married. :O
how is it possible that u r the Abu of Haytam and not yet married ?

lol jus curious to know wat ur name/id means

bemuslim

33:59] O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women to draw their outer garments around them (when they go out or are among men). That is better in order that they may be known (to be Muslims) and not be annoyed...
[24:30-31] Say to the believing man that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that will make for greater purity for them; and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; and that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands...
On this misconception, there is a great deal more to write, most of it showing how current practices in many Muslim lands go against what the Qur'an and Sunnah have ordained, lands in which women are treated as property (unIslamic), are not educated (unIslamic), are forbidden their economic rights (unIslamic), and more. On this point in particular, we encourage everyone to consult the Qur'an and Sunnah before incriminating Islam. Always remember that Islam is a complete way of life from the Creator, and that Muslims are people who claim to follow that way of life. A Muslim may claim to follow Islam, but be wrong.

naynay_1

:ma: Salaam I believe that a woman who wears the veil for the sake Allah should always continue to do so. Husbands and wifes are with us temporarily but our deeds forever, and that alone should be enough for a woman to keep her veil and a man his beard. There should never be a problem with the veil and the beard. If I'm not mistaken the beard is obligatory and the veil a sunnah so encourage one another to do better.
salaam and please correct me if i am wrong.
naynay_1

Status
Not open for further replies.