Would you marry a sister in purdah

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoneofmillion

:ma: Salaam I believe that a woman who wears the veil for the sake Allah should always continue to do so. Husbands and wifes are with us temporarily but our deeds forever, and that alone should be enough for a woman to keep her veil and a man his beard. There should never be a problem with the veil and the beard. If I'm not mistaken the beard is obligatory and the veil a sunnah so encourage one another to do better.
salaam and please correct me if i am wrong.
naynay_1
assalamu aleikum sis i think it is the other way around beard is the sunna of the prophet saw and hijab is a" fard" a must may allah swt bless you:SMILY259:
wassalam

sindbad

najma8701

HI MY BOTHER AND SISTER IN ISLAM?

I BELIEVE THAT IF A SISTER DOES NOT COVER HER SELF DOES NOT LOOK BEAUTIFUL. BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO MARRY A BROTHER HE WILL MARRY YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE NOT WHAT U ARE TRYNA BE BECAUSE SISTERS THAT COVER THEMSELEVES HAVE MORE INNER BEAUTHY THEN THE OTHER GIRLS WHO DONT. SO MY POINT IS THAT SISTER'S SHOULD NOT WEAR THERE PURDAH :tti_sister: BECAUSE SOME RANDOM GUY THAT U WANNA MARRY TOLD U NOT TO CUZ OBVIOSLY THAT TELLS U HE DONT WANT TO EXCEPT WHAT U ARE SO PLEASE SISTER OBEY ALLAH CAUSE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE RETURNING TO ALLAH(S.A.T).:tti_sister: [/FONT]

hodi247

Wearing the hijab!

As salem wa laikem,

Hello sister, I am very astonished to learn the majority of Muslim women who chose not to wear their hijab. I am so glad that you do and are in her seeking advice before you act upon how others are doing also. I am American and find it hard sometimes to gain the respect of my husband because I am a revert and American. I have some Muslim friends and they talk about how some of them dress and stuff. Is it not stated in the Quran how we are supposed to dress, uncovering out heads how modest is that. Alot of Muslims who have come to live in the West are following the haram ways. Do you think Allah(pbuh) likes to look down at his children and see them wearing lots of make-up, their hair all fixed and down and pretty for any man on the streets to adore, of course not. Those women who chose not to wear the hijab will have to answer to God one day. My friends I work with are Christian and she saw a picture of me the other day and said I looked so beautiful with my long hair and stuff, this was before I converted. So many people(Christians especially)dont think that a womans hair has anything to do with attracting men. Just showing your hair can be such the biggest change in your appearance and how others look at you. If no one wants to marry you because you chose to do the right thing he isnt the best Muslim husband for you anyway. If he was a good husband and Muslim he would make you wear the hijab and love and respect you for doing what is intended for us woman as a Muslim and follower of the Quran and its words. This country(USA) as well as others is getting to be so haram. We as Muslims are losing our faith and looking towards worldly and haram things for our pleasure instead of Allah and Islam. As for some who dont wear the hijab, dont pray, and do haram things, I believe we need to realize that the day of Judgement is upon us soon and we might not get that opportunity to change and make up for our ways we have done. I am trying to get a job but its hard because people dont want to hire you if you come in for an interview with it on, some others told me to take it off for the interview. I wouldnt never, and no matter if It meant getting the job, myself in my heart couldnt never take it off for no reason. If they cant respect me and my beliefs then God didnt intend for that to be the job for me. Please never let anything or anyone make you give up your belief, because you are doing as Allah intended. Insha allah the right man will come to you, pray,pray,pray!!!!!!!!

My salama sister.

Nur Solehah

SubhanAllah
:salam2:

i'm a sister and i'm wearing purdah and i'm just wearing it this year after finished my school..and a couple of weeks ago, i've got an offer from my school to further my study in form 6. u know, one of the rules is u cant cover ur face.. then, i've made my decision to reject the offer. i dont wanna sacrifice my purdah just bcoz of this little thing.. for me wearing purdah is a big thing coz it's please Allah. although, not all of my family members agree with my decision. but i know, i've done the right thing and i will stand on what i believe. as long as Allah likes it, i dont care what others think. coz nobody will responsible for i've done but me myself. no one will answer the questions of Munkar and Nakir for me but me myself.

you dont have to worry if no guy wants u if u wearing niqab. coz someone out there fated for u. Allah knows the best you. believe Allah 100% :blackhijab:

acctually there is no problem for a man to marry a girl who wear purad or hijab.
but problem is many of sister even who wear hijab they are not ready to mary a man who has beard.

so we should ask are the woman are ready to marry a man with beard?

MOHAMED KAY

:salam2: :bismillah:

Dear Sis

I am definitely behind you. There is nothing wrong in wearing purdah. Let me tell you something - there was man who wanted to marry a pros. His idea was to safe this pros from going further stray. So he proposed to marry this woman and placed a condition that she should put on purdah so that those men who had intimate with her would not know who she was. This is a way to put the husband in high esteem and that he was not marrying a once pros. No one knows who she was with purdah. There is another scenario where this lady suffering from the sickness called Bell Palsy. Her mouth, eyes and cheek turned crooked due to some nerve problem. She was young and she had to go out. What she did was, she put on the purdah. No one knew who she was. She made a good move. Therefore, purdah helps.

misalat

:salam2: sister
there are really wonderfull sisters in this world ... :ma: :ma:
this is really inpiring and wonderfull to hear from a sister. I for one will always want my solemate to be in the vail except when is she is with her mahram or her husband .... the sisters who wear the vail are really so wonderfull in the eyes of brothers who have TAQWA of Allah s.w.a.
keep it up!

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

I think it's all about who you put first in your life:your parents,your husband,your friends...or ALLAH(swt)....then everything becomes clear...

justmuslim

I would love to marry man with beard when the time come and i will never marry man without sunnah insha alla. but what i don't really understand is purdah. what is purda? is a veil or abaya?

wasalamu alaykum wr wb

apocalypse77

no offence but i dont exactly wana marry a sister who wears a veil ..say whatever..dont start by telling me "a women who wears the veil is more pious than the muslim women who wears the hijab " or that "musliim women who dont wear the purdah shall go to hell"

although i see nothing wrong with marrying a sister in purdah, sometimes as a muslim i think we get our priorities sidetracked.

muslimahindeen

HEy apocalypse.......Our priority should be Deen.......the character and compatiblity of the indivisual.............i will say whatever cos not one of us is the position to judge any one ....Allah knows best what state our Iman is in .
Isn't it only obvious that if u want to marry a sister who is veiled u'll ask and investigate about her through relavant sources???? Then u'll know what type of person she is not just marry her cos she's in the veil.....

Just one question why don't u want to marry a 'SISTER IN PURDAH" eh ??
do u prefer all u're mates and the world of guys on the streets eyeing u're precious gem .....eh?? she's not only beautifying herself for u but for countless ghair-mehram men to ogle her ........u're choice bro......

The breakup for lots of marriages today and the reason the Divorce rate is booming within the muslim ummah is "COS OUR PRIORITIES R SIDETRACKED"

NISAR ALI

SALAAM

SALAAM,
I AM FROM PAKISTAN,
I LIKE TALK TO ABOUT MARRY IF U DON'T MIND.
I LOVE TO GET MARRY WITH WOMEN HOW WEARING VEIL....

W SALAAM ...
NISAR ALI
MS"] :salam2: :ma: :ma: Hey brothers would u marry a sister who observes purdah???? and sisters if a guy a says he 's not marrying u if u're wearing a veil would u take it off??or tell him jump off the bridge bro cos they are more fishes in the ocean........or if u're spouse tell u to stop wearing the veil or he don't like the idea of u wearing it???????

i was chatting with some sisters and some of em don't want to wear the veil cos they think they would never find a spouse cos as they say most guys don't like the veil..............well as i will say again it's sad what the muslim ummat is coming too.............that people have no trust in Allah swt they prefer to please the creation rather than please the CREATOR OF THE CREATIONS THE LORD OF THE HEAVEN AND EARTH...................

Well i'm in purdah and if a guy want to marry me he'll marry as i am and no way am i taking it off cos i'll be in my own grave when i go 6ft deep not his i have to pay for my own shortcomings.....as i told the sisters good guys want good girls so a guy with islamic values and common sense would prefer a sister who covers rather than flaunt herself for the world to see.......:blackhijab: [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

muslimahindeen

SALAAM,
I AM FROM PAKISTAN,
I LIKE TALK TO ABOUT MARRY IF U DON'T MIND.
I LOVE TO GET MARRY WITH WOMEN HOW WEARING VEIL....

W SALAAM ...
NISAR ALI
MS"] :salam2: :ma: :ma: Hey brothers would u marry a sister who observes purdah???? and sisters if a guy a says he 's not marrying u if u're wearing a veil would u take it off??or tell him jump off the bridge bro cos they are more fishes in the ocean........or if u're spouse tell u to stop wearing the veil or he don't like the idea of u wearing it???????

i was chatting with some sisters and some of em don't want to wear the veil cos they think they would never find a spouse cos as they say most guys don't like the veil..............well as i will say again it's sad what the muslim ummat is coming too.............that people have no trust in Allah swt they prefer to please the creation rather than please the CREATOR OF THE CREATIONS THE LORD OF THE HEAVEN AND EARTH...................

Well i'm in purdah and if a guy want to marry me he'll marry as i am and no way am i taking it off cos i'll be in my own grave when i go 6ft deep not his i have to pay for my own shortcomings.....as i told the sisters good guys want good girls so a guy with islamic values and common sense would prefer a sister who covers rather than flaunt herself for the world to see.......:blackhijab: [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

Sorry bro this ain't no matrimonial site and if u're looing for a sister in a veil they are probably loads of them in PAKISTAN........keep searching and u'll find that person Inshallah .......

mariamromero

HIJJAB

ASSALAMO ALAIKUM! I affirm all what you guys said. I am a converted muslim for more than 18 yrs. Sorry if it will take much time on my comment but I do want to share to all of you my experience so that others may learn out of it specially those who converted to Islam just like me.

I converted to Islam 6 mos after i married a Saudi Arabian guy which is more than 18 yrs ago but I converted without my husband convincing me to be one... lets say deep inside I was convince that Islam is the TRUE religion although my husband only prays during EID and when his with respectable people, drinks alcohol and gambles everyday, womanize here and there and have not thought me anything about Islam except when I ask. Five yrs after my convertion, I asked my husband if I can wear HIJAB and he told me that its not proper that I wear without performing HAJJ first and so I waited for the time that I can perform Hajj but to no avail, thou we are well off to be able to do so. But after few more years of his doing Harams, I decided to ask for a divorce though I paid dearly for it. At 1st I told myself I hate Muslims and thought of going back to Christianity but things for some reason or another I realized that its not the religion who is Bad but the person that I was married to and God fearing Muslims will never do such things coz they posses a good heart.

So if a man will not marry you coz you wear a veil, so be it!! bcoz a man who does that, he marries you for another reason and he may not be a good Muslim and if you marry such kind, you MAY end up having divorce later for one reason or another. But all is in the Hands of Allah! Believe in Allah with all your heart coz he will give you what you deserve in life. Pray always and ask for His good blessings, and He will always listen :tti_sister:.

Alhamdulilah million times that He guided me to the straight path in which I am now happy and at peace... ASSALAMU ALIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH to everyone.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
ASSALAMO ALAIKUM! I affirm all what you guys said. I am a converted muslim for more than 18 yrs. Sorry if it will take much time on my comment but I do want to share to all of you my experience so that others may learn out of it specially those who converted to Islam just like me.

I converted to Islam 6 mos after i married a Saudi Arabian guy which is more than 18 yrs ago but I converted without my husband convincing me to be one... lets say deep inside I was convince that Islam is the TRUE religion although my husband only prays during EID and when his with respectable people, drinks alcohol and gambles everyday, womanize here and there and have not thought me anything about Islam except when I ask. Five yrs after my convertion, I asked my husband if I can wear HIJAB and he told me that its not proper that I wear without performing HAJJ first and so I waited for the time that I can perform Hajj but to no avail, thou we are well off to be able to do so. But after few more years of his doing Harams, I decided to ask for a divorce though I paid dearly for it. At 1st I told myself I hate Muslims and thought of going back to Christianity but things for some reason or another I realized that its not the religion who is Bad but the person that I was married to and God fearing Muslims will never do such things coz they posses a good heart.

So if a man will not marry you coz you wear a veil, so be it!! bcoz a man who does that, he marries you for another reason and he may not be a good Muslim and if you marry such kind, you MAY end up having divorce later for one reason or another. But all is in the Hands of Allah! Believe in Allah with all your heart coz he will give you what you deserve in life. Pray always and ask for His good blessings, and He will always listen :tti_sister:.

Alhamdulilah million times that He guided me to the straight path in which I am now happy and at peace... ASSALAMU ALIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH to everyone.

MashAllah. Very nice. Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.