Would you Marry a...

Would you Marry a muslim convert/revert?? BE HONEST!!

• Yes ofcourse

Votes: 235 83.6%
  • No way

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 37 13.2%

• Total voters

revert2007

Love Fishing
i would like to take this opportunity to find a man for my sister in islam who is a revert for almost 10 years.

qualification

Phd in chemical engineering
From Malaysia
Previous religion hindu
age around 31

the man that she is allowed to marry by her father is Indian Muslim born in Malaysia.No foreigner,no arabs,no malay and no reverts.if anyone interested plz let me know.thank u

Peace92

Revert to Islam
Being new to Islam, i would like to marry a born Muslim male some day.
Thank you sister Muslimah16 for this wonderful thread.

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aleikum wr wb.
Hmm? Yess i will marry a revert ..

Masha allah, it seems like there is some sisters and brothers from Denmark :)

aaiwang

Insha-Allah, marry with muslim convert will help to make stability in Iman, brother or sister can build silaturahim correctly each other. :)

jcanpolat

I'm From Turkey I married 2 years ago with a convert Black Muslim Lady. i hooooope she will take me to Cannatul kubra. because I believe converted Muslims are better than us.I newer been happy and hopeful before her, all my life. Alhamdulillah.

Habibti

Salemalikoum

I would defintely marry a muslim convert. THe most important thing is that they are muslim. It doesn`t matter where they come from. I actually know a muslim who married a muslim convert. He was blessed masha`allah.

mufakkir

Salaam Alaikum,

I come from an Asian background so i cannot speak for other races - except the litte experience i have of them - and there is sad to say much racism and nationalism exhibited in our culture. A couple of weeks ago the imaam (a very knowledgeable Bengali) also made mention of this during Friday prayers, and he spoke from his own experiences of dealing with marital and family issues. It is really sad beacuse such attitudes should never a part of the Muslim character. For this reason amongst others, i personally think marrying outside of your race especially to reverts would go a long way to bettering the racism that exists within our Muslim communities. It would be very difficult for a man or woman who themselves come from a mixed ethnic background to show animosity towards other races. In short, yes alhamdulillah i would definitely marry reverts regardless of race, inshaAllah.

Was Salaam

zainali

assalamualikum all
i have this dream of marrying a revert muslim one day , inshallah one day allah will fullfill it ameen .

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

would i marry a revert? lol i would LOVE to :) if there is one who wants to marry this flawed servant of the god that is lol, seriously its becoming one of my long term goals actually, so yeah.

jaguark

assalam.gif

inshaAllah i would love to marry a revert but....well i can't cos i'm engaged lol (since i was 15yr old...thats almost 5yrs now)

yasmin7791

i wouldnt mind, i think its preety amazing for someone to conertand her therir story mahalah
but ayayay my family just wouldnt agree , i jokes baout it once lol all hell broke loose but muslim is muslim convert revert w/e were all the same

adam_arb

speaking from personal experience,
reverts are uselessly more on their deen than born Muslims especially where i live, this is because they were convinced to turn Muslim, whilst we had it in front of us when we was born.

So its because of that I chose to marry a revert.

aaiwang

brother @adam_arb, i'm agree with your opinion!
jcanpolat said:
I'm From Turkey I married 2 years ago with a convert Black Muslim Lady. i hooooope she will take me to Cannatul kubra. because I believe converted Muslims are better than us.I newer been happy and hopeful before her, all my life. Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah,, brother @jcanpolat,,mashaAllah it's good choice with your wife,, insha-Allah you'll get the blessing in your life! :)
mufakkir said:
Salaam Alaikum,

I come from an Asian background so i cannot speak for other races - except the litte experience i have of them - and there is sad to say much racism and nationalism exhibited in our culture.
brother @mufakkir, don't feel inferior, please calm, nobody's perfect with speaking, Allah gave us the Arabic or English as tool to make silaturahim! Let's do it! :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

wow i cant believe thins thread is stil on-going lol :D mashaAllah

So good to see all these positive responses.
Brother Mufakkir, i know its the same here in our family, I duno why asians act in this strange way :( i mean we're all muslims at the end of the day,

Allah grant us all pious spouses .. Ameen

Wassalaam

Tunisiann

salam I wish find converted girl for marriage as soon as possible

i am interested in converted girls because I am sure that most of them feel that thay re born but I don t know if converted girls interested in current arab man

Tunisiann

U are right brother Adam

I agree with u that new converted more happy inside that is way I ahve long time looking for one I wish Allah pave the way to me a sister Sali7a
as soon as possible

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

It's my wish to marry a revert muslim cause reverts are uselessly more on their deen than born Muslims.

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

sorry I made a mistake useful and not uselessly
salam alikoum