shaheeda35
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Asalamualikum sister Shaheeda.
    Hope you are in good health and imaan. :)
    JazzakAllahu khair for your post in my thread. :)
    Take care X
    Asslam'u Alykum sister,
    How's your health now? Kids are OK? Hope so, Insha'Allah. :)

Wa'salaam,
    Bro BinKhadija
    wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Alhamdhulillah Eid was wonderful here too. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh respected ukhti

Just passing by to ask How are you and your family? Also EID MUBARAK even its too late now. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

:wasalam: Sister:

Alhamdolilah sister i am fine. I hope you are fine too.

Now back to college again. I am taking a summer class.
    As Salam u Aleikom
    dont get me wrong please
    if you won't use your or any female photos on your avatar me and many other brothers would be very glad really
    :salam2: SISTER:

How are you? Hows is this changing weather???its MAY and its still cold...nooo..lol...be safe

THE BELIEVERS, MEN AND WOMEN,
    ARE AWLIYA (HELPERS, SUPPORTER,
    FRIENDS, PROTECTORS) OF ONE ANOTHER.

[AL-TAWBA 9:71]
    Assalam-o-alaikum:

Oh mashallah the decision is already made. Ok that seems good. Best of Luck>>>>

Howz summer going on? The last two days have been awfully hot.......
    thank you thank you thank you , i am fine hamdoiALLAH, dear sister how is it going with you ? inshaALLAH khair!!:hearts:
    We go out to parks to play handball etc.
    Even in Manhattan, we go out to play handball. There is a park right behind City College (which is considered a part of harlem and harlem contains its own history) and alot more..

So ya its really difficult to get the privileges that we are now having in NY. So my suggestion is to move to a better place in Bronx or come to Queens.

If your kids are big enough send them to Masjid Alfalah. Mashallah on thursday they have SHUBE JUMMA there. I recently started going there. I was reluctant to go there at first time but when i went there i started going every single time. Today i will also go so it will be like my 6 time. Mashallah the biyaan is very beautiful..Its a pretty big Masjid and gets filled up very quickly...People including young children come from far away e.g bronx, brooklyn, long island, NewJersy etc.

P.S. where are you from sister?
    :salam2:

Wow Ohio ..long way...too far...i don't think so you will move that far.

New York is New York. Before moving you have to see many things. Like the job market. Muslim Population... mosque...availability of Halal food. The season also matter..i heard that ohio is hot (i am not sure about it too)...on the other hand ny is cold...

Mashallah in NY...There is masjid in every nook of the corner. A lot of Muslim population. Halal food every where. Halal meat too. Islamic clothes.. So before moving out you really have to think a lot ...

Why dont you move to some good parts of Bronx. Or why dont you move to ASTORIA in Queens. Its the most safest place. Sometimes it happens that when are sleeping the door is left unlocked unintentionally but mashallah still no robbery etc.
    :wasalam: Sister:

Some parts of Bronx are good and some are really bad. A lot of my friends live in Bronx. Last year one of my Yemeni friend got married and he is living in Bronx. His wedding ceremony was in a hotel on the GUNHILL ROAD.

When we have some Islamic events in City College, a lot of families from Bronx come.

If you have kids then Bronx is not the place to live in. However the question is where would you move? Or where can you move?

Take care yourself....fi amanillah..assalam-o-alaikum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…