Don't support Starbucks or McDonalds

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
I recieved this text via phone

" Starbucks and Mconalds are doiating their next 2 weeks of earned revenue to Israel. Please BOYCOTT them and foreard this message to everyone you know"

Now, I know some people may think this is just a hoax..but regardless if it is or is not. Starbucks is Zoinist led, there CEO's are known Zionist and as far as McDonalds, well I don't know anyone ever seen the movie "supersize me" but I would not eat Mcdonalds whether they were zionist led or not....there food can do some irreversible damage

I will let you choose but we all need to put efforts somehow. I will continue to make Dua for my sisters' and brothers' of Palestine

The Real Palestine

Idris16

We should stop with cigarettes instead as they r sending the money they earn to the False Yahuud state. Cigarette is haraam, the one who sells it is a faasiq, cigarette is a threat to others eemaan, and the angels wont sit with you in the mosque of the bad smell of the smoking. I hope are members here dont smoke. The only place where cigarette is banned is southern somalia i dont understand why saudis dont ban it when a poor and dangerous country in somalia can do it.

I will try to tell my family, its always my family who buys and comes with the burger at home and gives it to me

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Jazaki Allah Khair wa baraka feeki ukhti...

Inshallah I will let my family and friends know...

I myself have boycotted Starbucks for months now for the reason you stated..but not Mcdonald's..I have to be honest...I go to it every now and then..Inshallah they will be in my boycott too

:wasalam:

crank

i heard also burger king is also belongs to ziyonist...

and not for short time all our life we should boycott all ziyonist companys first the cigarettes company... many people says cigaret is mekruh but in my opinion its almost haram

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

" Starbucks and Mconalds are doiating their next 2 weeks of earned revenue to Israel. Please BOYCOTT them and foreard this message to everyone you know"

Now, I know some people may think this is just a hoax..but regardless if it is or is not. Starbucks is Zoinist led, there CEO's are known Zionist and as far as McDonalds, well I don't know anyone ever seen the movie "supersize me" but I would not eat Mcdonalds whether they were zionist led or not....there food can do some irreversible damage

I will let you choose but we all need to put efforts somehow. I will continue to make Dua for my sisters' and brothers' of Palestine

The Real Palestine

Blah,
I was just about to go for coffee, good timing!:angryred:

j/k I'm not angry, but yeh I really wanted to get something to drink!

I was never able to get to the bottom of this, and it's kind of stressing me out. I go to Starbucks often (I do much of my studies there, since I cannot concentrate at home or library, [i need noise around me to focus, strange huh?]), and then I used to work there and quit and they offered me to work
there again. I was seriously considering the offer since I really need to work again.

Several people told me this, and it's making me think twice. Any one have reliable information concerning Starbucks (or any other American corporation which donate money to Israel?). I know some professor did a research on it.

Very confused :S

I don't mind boycotting Starbucks at all if it will benefit my brothers and sisters in any way . It just I hear these stories about many different companies all the time, and I don't know how much truth there is to the claim.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Jazaki Allah Khair wa baraka feeki ukhti...

Inshallah I will let my family and friends know...

I myself have boycotted Starbucks for months now for the reason you stated..but not Mcdonald's..I have to be honest...I go to it every now and then..Inshallah they will be in my boycott too

There are alternatives, such as In N Out (not sure if there are any wherever you live), and Carls Jr. I would recommend Burger King, but their kitchen is so disgusting and all the workers are dirty, not to mention the food is lame.

blah, I shouldn't recommend fast food!

Sophie1

The Real Palestine

OMG sis i got the exact same text! every1 i knw is telling me this....but it says that they are giving all their profits to israelis until next saturday.
i really like starbucks...but i guess if this does turn out to be true...i WILL resist my self from that 'chocolate cream frappucino'....no seriously there are many zionist companies out there...find it difficult to trust which shop to shop in! and MCDONALDS! that was time back with me...some1 sed sumfin about it which totally put me off it....wouldnt even think of steppin in there!

anyway just pray for our brothers and sisters in GAZA. the only thing that may have an affect
at the mo is our D'ua...so plz every1 do so.
wa'salaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
There are alternatives, such as In N Out (not sure if there are any wherever you live), and Carls Jr. I would recommend Burger King, but their kitchen is so disgusting and all the workers are dirty, not to mention the food is lame.

blah, I shouldn't recommend fast food!

We have neither here in my state..but come to think of it..there are a couple of gyro and falafel joints that sell burgers (they do overprice things..but at least it's *completely* halal)..I can recommend them to others and go to them myself..although it's not a big deal to me..but you know..every now and then..everyone craves a good ol' burger with some ranch dipped fries :)

And I did have a sickening (LITERALLY..food poisoning) experience with burger king so I don't go there..alhamduliallah..lol

As for the information regarding Starbucks..I came across the information in Arabic on another forum..that's why I boycotted them..they had pictures of the founder receiving awards from Zionist organizations..some article copies with statements made by him regarding his support for Israel..and some information about the symbol of Starbucks (the lady on the cup?..turns out..it's queen Esther)..

Hopefully I can trace it for you...I will put the link here..even if it's in arabic you'll at least see the pictures and such

Now I just go to this local cafe chain whenever I crave blended coffee and that cafe-y atmosphere..and it's nice to go..and not feel guilty or worried about where your money is going afterwards :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
I will try to tell my family, its always my family who buys and comes with the burger at home and gives it to me

salaam

me too, i will try not to eat if they buy it next time insha Allah. and i also have seen few Israely products in my family too so am gonna tell them soon insha ALlah.

wasalam

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Asalamu Alikum wahrmtu Allah wabrkatu

sadprincenu6.gif

boycott-apartheid-israel-275x330.gif

BOYCOTT ISRAEL CAMPAIGN

BOYCOTT ISRAEL CAMPAIGN
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48603

Note
To make sure that all this are Isreal's products Press here
Check the following link and choose the product you want​

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Can we get some actual proof before we begin boycotting anyone and everyone accused of being zionist? It makes us look rather hysterical and unorganized to boycott someone because we heard something rather than actual substantiated facts.

Personally I think the prices are over done at Starbucks and the food at BurgerKing and McDonalds is cooked on the same top as pork, reason enough to avoid those. Not to mention their meat is not halaal as it was not slaughtered zebiyah.

Wasalaam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
McD and other fast food restraurant in my country quite safe in term of halal status because our Islamic dept check and issue certificate of halal to those qualified firms only. McD is my family's favourite but for our brothers and sisters in Gaza I will not allow any of my family member to visit McD from now on. InsyAllah.

Salaam,

ABOLISH THE FEDERAL RESERVE!

....they finance Israel & other wars

“It is the well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking & monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be revolution before tomorrow morning” Henry Ford

Congressman Ron Paul introduced H.R. 2755 in June 2007 but congress has ignored & remained silent on it.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2755

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salaam,

Can we get some actual proof before we begin boycotting anyone and everyone accused of being zionist? It makes us look rather hysterical and unorganized to boycott someone because we heard something rather than actual substantiated facts.

Personally I think the prices are over done at Starbucks and the food at BurgerKing and McDonalds is cooked on the same top as pork, reason enough to avoid those. Not to mention their meat is not halaal as it was not slaughtered zebiyah.

Wasalaam

You always make the most rational post. Masha'Allah!
I guess I was trying to say the same thing as you, obviously lacking in directness and style .

So please if some one can provide good evidence for the claim, it will be appreciated (especially those who made the claim).

p.s. It's true Howard Sholtz is Jewish, but not all Jews are Zionist.

My favorite Jew is Noam Chomsky

Who is yours? :O (directed at everyone).

Amina 1

We have a place called Caribou coffee. I was told it was owned by the islamic bank. They are like starbucks.

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum
muslims can defend their palestinian brothers not only by fighting and praying but also weakening israel economy by boycotting all products mentined in israel boycott.i know it becomes very difficult when u think that u hav 2 leave this thing or boycott but sit 4 a moment and think that what u hav 2 adopt 4m this atmosphere which is polluted with islam enemies.u vl find few things 2 b adopted but ALLAH vl help u and vl make it easy 4 u.i hv a friend,she doesnot take lunch but only dines daily.no lunch becoz our colege cafe has no products other than those of zionists and qadianis.muslims are allowed 2 do trade vd non muslims but not if they use profit 2 eliminate u.
SO LETS JOIN HANDS AND SAY NO TO ISRAELI PRODUCTS JUST TO SAVE OUR MASJID AL AQSA

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

The Real Palestine

oh! thnks alot sister fo sending this beautiful thread and letin us know more about Palestine brother's and sister ...and sister not to praying for them but we all are with you ,,we all will pray for our brother's and sister's in palestine
..ad inshallah we will try praying that allah see our prayers and help them ..ameen ....
thanks or the beautiful thread sister

salek

brother, thanks i don't like smoking as well as smokers. but i have some friends who work at mcdonald, i know burgers at mcdonald can't be halal. even though it's fish burger. they fry the fish burgers in the same oil in which they fry other meats and sausages or etc. even muslim workers' who work there they don't eat. so is'nt it good to give up eating burger's from those place. for me , i love burgers and i make it at home always. it's 100 percent pure meat i buy from halal stores and make by myself. definietely, it taste better than those place. may allah guide us all.

a brother

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Thank you dear sister for sharing with us very usefull informations Mashallah.

I do not use thier product becasue I am only eating heathy food,but I do boycot the rest of thier products Alhamdulillah.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.