Eid Mubarak!!!

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalamu 'Alaykuum,

As Ramadan comes to a sad end, it paves way for another blessed day, Eid Al-Fitr. I would just like to say Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslim's and inshallah you have a safe, fun filled day with your loved ones.

89269860.jpg

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

I pray and hope that this message finds you in the very best state of health and InshaAllah spiritually inclined.

On my side of the world, in a couple of hours, tomorrow, we will be celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr 1430 InshaAllah, so before wishing anyone else a happy Eid, I decided to come here and wish it for you. :)

Eid is the combination of 3 meaningful words

E - Embrace with open heart
I - Inspire with impressive attitude
D - Distribute pleasure to all

May Allah accept all your duas, prayers, qiyaam, rukooh, sujood, tilawah and every tear you may have shed. I pray all your Ibadah gets accepted from you and you are granted nothing less than Jannah-tul-Firdaus InshaAllah. I pray, also that we are among those whom Allah invites to His Grand and Holy House, among this years Haji's. I pray that these duas get accepted.

Eid Mubarak

Assalamualaikum

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

SMILEEE IT'S EID!!!!!

EID MUBARAAAK EVERYBODY! :)

May it be filled with Love, Peace & Happiness inshaallah for everyone!

:):):):):):)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: Eid Mubarak To All My brothers and Sister @ TTI! And around the whole world. Have a brilliant Eid, inshAllah! :)
May Allah Ta'ala accept our ibadah, dua, tawbah, fasts, salah, charity and quran recitations this blessed month. Ameen.

eidcard1.jpg

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

mhamzah

:salam2:

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters

Insha’Allah may it be a Eid filled with health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family and for all the Muslims. (Ameen)

:wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum and Eid Mubarak to the TTI family.

Happy early Eid to all my Muslim brothers and sisters.

May Allah accept our fast's that we did and our Tarawee salah's that we performed.

We will miss you Ramadan….may we all live to see another Ramadan.

Ameen.

Peace2u