heyy people!

believer4life

soul searching...
asalam aleykum people i signed up about 2 weeks ago but i had no chance to introduce myself because i couldn't sign in because i forgot my password :lol:
anyway i'm a 14 year old (turning 15 soon) somali girl in canada i hope to learn more about islam inshallah.... so yea
asalam aleykum

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
asalam aleykum people i signed up about 2 weeks ago but i had no chance to introduce myself because i couldn't sign in because i forgot my password :lol:
anyway i'm a 14 year old (turning 15 soon) somali girl in canada i hope to learn more about islam inshallah.... so yea
asalam aleykum

wallaykum sallam dear sister
glad to have you with us Alhamdulillah
welcome to the forum:)
awww MashaAllah sis
enjoy your stay and hope you
enjoy being a part of the tti famiily:)
inshaAllah you will learn more about islam
hope you benefit alot from here
take care

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
walaikum aslam :)
welcome to the forum :) its really nice u will inshallah learn alot ;) btw nice catchy title hehe :)
May Allah (swt) always keep u in best of health and imaan- ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalaam abaayo:D

welcome!welcome!welcome! yaay! glad to have you here with us! inshaAllah, you will benefit from here and you will LOVE it:D looking forward to your posts/threads:D
welcome again!
Allah hafiz now and always:D

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum !
Welcome to TTI - hope you enjoy your visits here.

Walaikumasalam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the TTI family. Hope you enjoy.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
asalam aleykum

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah :D
LOLL funny mashaAllah !!
Welcome on TTI and inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here and learn lots : )
mashaAllah where youre exactly from in canada if you dont mind me asking? Im in montreal lol!!
Take care
wa salam