How did you came to know TTI??????

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Jazaumullahu khairan kathira and Ameen to all the beautiful duas. Its really glad to know that most of us found this awesome website while searching for truth. (Islamic Nasheeds, Vedios or Informative writings).

MaashaAllaah. I think now I got a clue to solve my puzzle of how did this brother, that brother, this sister and that sister found TTI?????

Thank you all who joined and helped me in my puzzle. LOL.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Alieukum,

I haven't been on this forum for too long, and I already forgot how I found it (wow, such bad memory!)

I believe I found it when I started this crazy search fever about knowledge and Islam. So basically i found it through Google or through a video I watch somewhere.

Strangely enough, I do still remember that the first thing I saw on this forum was the new Muslims videos which was so useful/encouraging/supporting to be a better Muslim, then I discovered there were more into the website other then the Videos.

amoola

Wa alaykum salaam wr wb,

Well I known this site for a while but never really paid much attention into it, but my beautiful sister introduced it to me again and I was like oké let me try it again and subhan'allah I absolutely love this site and I think also it's one of the best Islamic sites ever :ma:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

MashaAllah most of us has found TTI in similar ways. I am wondering whether any body found it when your sister or brother left the computer without closing the site when you came and sat? LOL. It could also be possible I guess.

accidentally.

Wahahaha. Wow brother. But what kind of an accident was that? I would like to hear from you.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

MashaAllah most of us has found TTI in similar ways. I am wondering whether any body found it when your sister or brother left the computer without closing the site when you came and sat? LOL. It could also be possible I guess.

No! Lool.. i make sure i delete history lol and close all tabs.. hehehe..
My brothers dont enter forums lol.. so no not really possible :)

Good point though akhi.. lol

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, i came to know tti...a long and a short story...

once i wanted to share many things about my life and discuss with many brothers and sisters... so, i wanted a forum , i just sat on net and started finding ... i went to Google.com and wrote' islamic forum ' then many forums came.. but, i was attracted to any, but i saw (turntoislam.com) ... and thought to register over here...

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
my sister forward tti link to me so that i came
alhamdulillah praises be to Allah that has made me come here becoz i really got so many benefits from here and the most important thing that my iman is increasing and i become to love Allah more....subhanallah alhamdulillah allahuakbar!

John Smith

Was browsing the web looking for a good islamic website,i used to visit TTI for over 2-3 years before becoming a user.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alikum,about 2 years ago I was searching for some good Qari of the Quran and I also needed to download some ruqyia.Looking here and there I saw at the side of the web page a greened space with the writing Turn To Islam.I was curious to know if I could find what I wanted,and when I knew that it was a forum,I at first was indifferent,but after a few days I asked to my husband if I could take part of this.:)

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I was looking to replace the time I spent on 'social networks' with something more productive. I watched a few forums, but this one is not as frenzied as some others, so I preferred it. After some months, I decided that I rather like you all, changed my username to something more personal, and began interacting.

:)