Just One request PLEASE!!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Well My brothers and sisters i hope i havent asked to much of you in the past but i really need just one thing from you...(it might be selfish with all thats going on but)

I have exams coming up as some of you may know and its my weakest subject so i really need you DUA'S i know they work i have seen them do wonders for the people here soo please help me i really need help i see no hope i feel i am going to fail but i am still revising and my brain is pumping, it kind of hurts but yeah iam on a break now BUT my exam starts TOMMORROW :angryred:

I will really appreciate it.....:hijabi:

:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
May Allah make it easy for you dear sister
Ameen:tti_sister:
inshaAllah you will do well
don't stress too much
i will make dua for you inshaAllah
take care sis
All the best

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
:salam2: sis

InshaAllah youre in my duas
May Allah make everything easier for you and may He make you pass with flying colours
Uhibbuki fiLlah :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum dear sister:)

InshaAllah you are in my duas, May Allah subhanahu wataAla make everything easier for you and may He make you pass all your tests.Ameen ya rab
sister DO NOT stress OUT, take it easy, put your trust in Allah and inshaAllah you will do PERFECT!yaaay!
Allah hafiz now and always:D

IslamicGirl24

Aww... So many members are having tests nowadays, I forget their names in my prayers....:(

InshaAllah sis I will pray for you. I hope that your preperation is good. InshaAllah you will ace your tests...:hearts:
Do let us know, how your exam goes....

Best of Luck!!

firasath

assalamualikum
dont worry just be confident , do last time revision , and when ur on ur desk and ready to give ur exam , when the paper is on ur table , just take a deep breathe and recite duwah , one thing u should always remember si to believe in allah swt , dont lose hope cos allah swt is always there to help his follower . so best of luck with ur exams and im sure pass with flying colors ameen
allahafiz

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Jaza kallahu khairan katheera to all of you mashallah you all are so kind you words and dua's encourage me inshallah i will put all my trust in Allah and everyone else going through exams is also in my dua's inshallah

But if you dont hear from me well you will know the results, which are a weakness on my part not of your dua's inshallah but i hope for the best and prepare for the worst its all Qadr of Allah so inshallah i will learn to be content with what i receive...

Keep the Dua's for us all please:hijabi:

naaad

mu'minah
As Salaam Alaikum dear sis,

MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU TREMENDOUS SUCCESS IN ALL YOUR EXAMS AND IN EVERY STEP YOU TAKE IN LIFE!!!!!
MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU ALWAYS, GUIDING YOU AND TAKING YOU THROUGH THE PATH OF SUCCESS ALL YOUR LIFE!!!
INSHALLAH :)

salek

sister, start your day with "fazr " salat in the early morning. after salah you recite ayatul kursi. inshaallah you wouldn't fail in anything . i myself experienced it many times. Allah is so merciful. I pray you for you so you may pass.

a brother

slave_of_Allah

My dear sister I wish you all the best for your exams. I pray Allah helps you to succeed in this life and most importantly the hereafter. Aameen.

Allah is with you - each step of the way. Study hard, pray hard. Don't ever give up. Alllah made you strong for a reason - to fight all of lifes battles with guts and courage. Keep going, and whatever you do begin in Allah's name, and keep Allah in your heart.

fada_all

salam alikom

may allah make it easy for you sister and help you dealing with exam's matters and pave you the way insh allah to succeed