May I have your attention please ?

islamisthesolution

salaam alaikom brothers and sisters
i heard a lecture to Dr Zaglool Al Nagar he said that the best way to read Quran is in Arabic because Arabic words in Quran might have many different meanings and wants to show many different aspects and when its translated it may be translated in one way that it is may just show one meaning from its several meanings so its better for you dear friends to learn Arabic in order to feel the real sweetness when you read the Holy Quran and to understand what Allah wants us to know from it. BUT if its really hard for you to learn Arabic then you have to have an explanation book of Quran and of course from a really very trustworthy source and i am asking the ADMIN to help us in getting the most trustworthy source for the explanation of the Holy Quran .
i am Arabian so alhamdulliah i can read the Quran but of course i also need an explanation book all the time if thats happens with me so what about you !!! i know its hard to learn Arabic language but i guess its worth it.
May Allah guide you always to the right path

BigAk

I am currently teaching my 6 year old boy arabic.. We are starting with the alphabet, and he's been asking for more alhamdu lil Lah..

palestine

Servant of Allah
MashaAllah, great idea! i myself am learning arabic...unfortunately our arabic class ended last week and now i'm looking for other ways to learn arabic inshaAllah. It frustrates me and angers me that i can't even get arabic right and i've been studying for about two years (on my own). ugh *sigh* well inshaAllah maybe i'll learn and if not, i don't know what the heck i'm gonna do. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

islamisthesolution

salaam alaikom
:ma::ma:great job my dear friends i know Arabic is really hard language to learn ut its really worth it i hope the rest can do the same that you do .
and its really great to teach your children such a beautiful language we call here what makes really wonderful that it is the language of Quran .
may Allah guide you to the best always
salaam alaikom

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

Yeah that is so important indeed. I also discussed the issue with a brother of mine and he also said it really is nearly compulsory for a muslim. Because it will help a lot to us to increase Khushoo in Salah and while reciting Quran. However, due to the difficulties faced by job timings, still we are not able to start. But hope inshaAllah we can start it in some way (may be buying books and studying at home or mosque) soon.

Xie xie for the great reminder sister. JazakAllah khair.

I love Arabic, but I am not so good in Language.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

islamisthesolution

Yeah that is so important indeed. I also discussed the issue with a brother of mine and he also said it really is nearly compulsory for a muslim. Because it will help a lot to us to increase Khushoo in Salah and while reciting Quran. However, due to the difficulties faced by job timings, still we are not able to start. But hope inshaAllah we can start it in some way (may be buying books and studying at home or mosque) soon.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

May Allah be with you my brother thats really wonderful thing to do

now i have to know what you`re welcome means in Chinese:lol:
but i will say Xie Xie for now:biggrin:

massi

you are wrong my sister the arabic language is very easy to learn
I don't mean to become A scholar or something like that but it's not hard as you say !!!
I'll give an example :
in the Arabic language
the most originally of The words are shared by the derivatives
English : Write , Book , Library ...ect
Arabic : Kitaba , KitaBe , Maktaba ...ect
Allaah know the best

Prosperous

asthagfirullah

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-
hey bro ibn adam.
how do u know chinese?
Ni de zong ze chen ni de zai nar ma er dai fu, den ni zen yang dong zhong guo(hanyu)??
wo dong hanyu he hanzi shi.yin wo xuexi hanyu er nian ban. ta mn me er dai fu ren,wei shemme xuexi hanyu??.
wo liu xue shang zai zhong guo..:(:(.
zhonguo ren hen bu hao,wo ji tamen.::angryred::tantrum1::tantrum1:
women you pangyo men insha allah..
bro adam pls tell in chinses.wel its gud to know atleast somone here speaks chinses though.:D

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I am currently teaching my 6 year old boy arabic.. We are starting with the alphabet, and he's been asking for more alhamdu lil Lah..

:salam2::)

[yt]yK9kq0UMDdY[/yt]

you can find 14 episods on youtube..
:SMILY303::salam2:

islamisthesolution

you are wrong my sister the arabic language is very easy to learn
I don't mean to become A scholar or something like that but it's not hard as you say !!!
I'll give an example :
in the Arabic language
the most originally of The words are shared by the derivatives
English : Write , Book , Library ...ect
Arabic : Kitaba , KitaBe , Maktaba ...ect
Allaah know the best

i guess i would be nicer if you said that you disagree with me not to say that i am wrong and i still insist on my opinion and i didnt say its impossible to learn Arabic i said its hard and i insist on that and i still insist that its really worth it and i guess that larning any other language will be as hard as Arabic i didnt mean that Arabic is the hardest language to learn i guess if i want to learn Japanese for instance while i dont know anything about it will take time and i am sure it will be hard for me as well
however you are welcome for your reply

BigAk

:salam2::)

you can find 14 episods on youtube..
:SMILY303::salam2:

Jazak Allah Khair brother.... Only trouble in these 14 sessions is that they are speaking yet a third language besides english and the arabic alphabet which neither I nor my boy understands.. If they have the same but with english or arbic background that would be much better.. But thank you anyway.. :D

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
hey bro ibn adam.
how do u know chinese?
Ni de zong ze chen ni de zai nar ma er dai fu, den ni zen yang dong zhong guo(hanyu)??
wo dong hanyu he hanzi shi.yin wo xuexi hanyu er nian ban. ta mn me er dai fu ren,wei shemme xuexi hanyu??.
wo liu xue shang zai zhong guo..:(:(.
zhonguo ren hen bu hao,wo ji tamen.::angryred::tantrum1::tantrum1:
women you pangyo men insha allah..
bro adam pls tell in chinses.wel its gud to know atleast somone here speaks chinses though.:D

assalam 'alaikum sister...

Finally you caught me red handed. :lol:. Actually you know, I know only one word in Chinese. That is Xie Xie. :laughing-dancing:

So xie xie is the only word I can use to reply to your post.

Finally I want to say Xie xie for letting others know that I actually cannot speak Chinese.
:SMILY303:

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Third language?

Jazak Allah Khair brother.... Only trouble in these 14 sessions is that they are speaking yet a third language besides english and the arabic alphabet which neither I nor my boy understands.. If they have the same but with english or arbic background that would be much better.. But thank you anyway.. :D

:salam2: brother,

I think they are speaking the same language as I do, the Malay Language. That show most likely hails from Malaysia. There are sources for children on learning the Arabic language with English background. Check your local bookstores. Insya-Allah, you might chance upon one. May Allah reward your effort.

Sister Nur

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Hope this helps

:salam2: brother,

I manage to find something that might be useful for you and your little one Insya-Allah. A fun way to learn.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBYPpmQSUUE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBYPpmQSUUE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBYPpmQSUUE&feature=related

There's many episodes... Check it out..

Sister Nur

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam 'alaikum sister...

Finally you caught me red handed. :lol:. Actually you know, I know only one word in Chinese. That is Xie Xie. :laughing-dancing:

So xie xie is the only word I can use to reply to your post.

Finally I want to say Xie xie for letting others know that I actually cannot speak Chinese.
:SMILY303:

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

:SMILY303:..well, i do not want to let all know that u don't know chinese,.:shake:
i was just telling somthing which i do not want everyone here to know about me and about your country..:lol: so i thought i could use chinese as you also know it..
hehhe. and yea, u r caught anyway.

ummi h

assalamu alekum.

alhamdulilah its nice and beneficial for everyone to learn arabic.
my husband learnt arabic when he was 14 years old and mashallah he still speaks arabic fluently........me on the other hand am just lazy, my husband tried to teach me on countless occasions but i think i was very stuburn to learn....

alhamdulilah iv got lots of books now inshallah will try to learn from them. these books are intended for children lol,,suits me perfectly and they are so easy..compared to all the other advanced teach yourself arabic speaking books.inshallah will try to post the titles later when i get home...
wasalam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

it's gonna be so easy for me to learn Arabic because i can already read and write, except i don't speak Arabic. And i would love to learn Arabic but there is no school where they teach Arabic. but insha Allah someday i will and i hope it's soon:(

wasalam

khangul

your sister
sister it was hard for me when i tried to learn it from different books but now alhamdolillah i found a web site from yusuf estes,s islamtomorrow web site .the link is below .there are many different languages in what you wish to learn .it helped me alot and inshallah you ll find it helpul too :wasalam:
www.understandquran.com

islamisthesolution

sister it was hard for me when i tried to learn it from different books but now alhamdolillah i found a web site from yusuf estes,s islamtomorrow web site .the link is below .there are many different languages in what you wish to learn .it helped me alot and inshallah you ll find it helpul too :wasalam:
www.understandquran.com

thanks for the link may Allah reward you inshAllah
i was waiting for someone who provide my friend who cant speak Arabic with a good and trustworthy source for the explanation of Quran
Jazak Allhu khyran

jundulah

salaam alaikom brothers and sisters
i heard a lecture to Dr Zaglool Al Nagar he said that the best way to read Quran is in Arabic because Arabic words in Quran might have many different meanings and wants to show many different aspects and when its translated it may be translated in one way that it is may just show one meaning from its several meanings so its better for you dear friends to learn Arabic in order to feel the real sweetness when you read the Holy Quran and to understand what Allah wants us to know from it. BUT if its really hard for you to learn Arabic then you have to have an explanation book of Quran and of course from a really very trustworthy source and i am asking the ADMIN to help us in getting the most trustworthy source for the explanation of the Holy Quran .
i am Arabian so alhamdulliah i can read the Quran but of course i also need an explanation book all the time if thats happens with me so what about you !!! i know its hard to learn Arabic language but i guess its worth it.
May Allah guide you always to the right path
I concur with dr zaglool,it's the only way to derive AL QUR'ANS' benefit.