The story of Firawoon's maid.

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
:salam2:
On the Prophet Muhammad's (sul Allahu alayhi wassalaam) Night Journey to Jerusalem:

The Prophet (sul Allahu alayhi wassalaam) smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair.

This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand. At this she said, "Bismillah." Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children.

He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other. Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still breast feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right."

At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr.

:ma: this shows how this pious woman had a strong faith in Allah (swt). I ask Allah make our iman as firm as hers ameen.:tti_sister:

IbnAhmad

salaam

mashaAllah...i remember my dad telling me this story :)
jazakallah khair for sharing

wassalam

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Nice story

I rmmbr asking a question about the three babies who spoke in thief infancy and they were
Prophet ESA (as)
The baby who was born to an adultress and proved a pious young man innocent
And the infant in the story of ukhdood.

I'm still not sure which are the three but I keep hearing different narrations

Or maybe there were four infants!

Can someone please
Clarfiy this...

salek

jazakallahu khairun sister for the thread. i remember, i heard the story in my childhood but it's been a long, i forgot the story completely. it's very good to hear it again. it will help us to strengthen our iman.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Nice story

I rmmbr asking a question about the three babies who spoke in thief infancy and they were
Prophet ESA (as)
The baby who was born to an adultress and proved a pious young man innocent
And the infant in the story of ukhdood.

I'm still not sure which are the three but I keep hearing different narrations

Or maybe there were four infants!

Can someone please
Clarfiy this...

First speaking baby story was Prophet Isaa' (peace be upon him).

Second baby as per this story of fir'aun maid in this thread. The baby belongs to Masita (may Allah bless her soul).

3rd baby was the story of one pious muslim, Junaid (I can not remember his exact name). He prayed day and night to Allah until he ignored (too focus to his prayers until he did not hear his mother were calling) the call by his mother. So his mother cursed him that he will marry a whore soon. One bad day a very beautiful whore came to know about Junaid and that no one can seduce this god fearing man. So this whore took the challenged and went to seduce Junaid. To cut short, finanlly she failed to seduce him and started to think ways to frame him with lies. She met with a shepherd and slept with him. She bore the child of this shepherd and gave birth. She took the baby and claimed it is Junaid's baby as result of their "relationship". Unfortunately the folks in the neigbourhood believed her (a whore!) and they beaten up Junaid (pious man) to admit that it is his baby to which he denied. Finally the baby in the hands of this whore spoke and the truth revealed that the father is the shepherd not Junaid.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
i think his name was Juraij.

You are right, thanks. I mixed up with my sheikh name.

Narrated by Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "None spoke in cradle but three: (The first was) Jesus, (the second was), there a man from Bani Israel called Juraij. While he was offering his prayers, his mother came and called him. He said (to himself), 'Shall I answer her or keep on praying?" (He went on praying) and did not answer her, his mother said, "O Allah! Do not let him die till he sees the faces of prostitutes." So while he was in his hermitage, a lady came and sought to seduce him, but he refused. So she went to a shepherd and presented herself to him to commit illegal sexual intercourse with her and then later she gave birth to a child and claimed that it belonged to Juraij. The people, therefore, came to him and dismantled his hermitage and expelled him out of it and abused him. Juraij performed the ablution and offered prayer, and then came to the child and said, 'O child! Who is your father?' The child replied, 'The shepherd.' (After hearing this) the people said, 'We shall rebuild your hermitage of gold,' but he said, 'No, of nothing but mud.'(The third was the hero of the following story) A lady from Bani Israel was nursing her child at her breast when a handsome rider passed by her. She said, 'O Allah ! Make my child like him.' On that the child left her breast, and facing the rider said, 'O Allah! Do not make me like him.' The child then started to suck her breast again. (Abu Huraira further said, "As if I were now looking at the Prophet sucking his finger (in way of demonstration.") After a while the people passed by, with a lady slave and she (i.e. the child's mother) said, 'O Allah! Do not make my child like this (slave girl)!, On that the child left her breast and said, 'O Allah! Make me like her.' When she asked why, the child replied, 'The rider is one of the tyrants while this slave girl is falsely accused of theft and illegal sexual intercourse." (Shahih Bukhari)

k.tanzeela

Asalamualaikum to all...

@miss_sunshine
what is the source of this incident...i mean where is it mentioned by our Prophet(PBUH)...kindly answer