what are your dreams?

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
salaam brothers and sisters

we all live our lives day by day but wat to want to achive?

What are everybody’s hopes, dreams and aspirations for the future?
Mine are in no particular order

1) To pass University
2) To be a nicer person
3) To get married
4) To become a better Muslim
5) To have children
6) To live a health life

INSHALLAH hope they all come true, with hard work and determination

What are yours??

w/salaam
sister Yvette

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

1. try to please ALLAH SWT
2. be able to go to hajj one day, insha'allah
3. complete memorization of the quran
4. finish paying off all debts from the days of jahiliyya
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
My dreams are inshaAllah
1)to get a solid islamic education
2) to become a female da'ee
3)to become a sociologist
4)to become a nurse
5) to go to jihad( but first to make jihad an nafs)
6)to get married inshaAllah
7) to be a good wife and mother
8) to help the orphan and needy with all my wealth and effort
9) to be a grateful, sincere, devoted servant of Allah
10) to be a islamic scholar/teacher
11) to free all muslim lands inshAllah
12) to be a good friend and kind person to all
13) to build masjids
14) to build homes and schools for the orphans.
15) there are many more things...just can't list them all right now. :)
and these are not in particular order, i just listed all the things i dream of doing someday inshaAllah.
Asalamu alaykum wrwb and jazakaAllahu khayran ukhti for asking.

Islam!!yay

Personal
-To pass high school
-To Get into a good college
-Become a pilot
-Join NASA

Spiritual
-Pls Allah SWT
-Hajj
-Try to follow sunnah-To the best of my abilities
-Try to spread Islam and memorize the quran-To the best of my abilities

salam alaykum

i think this should and must b the dream of every1 i guess....get into the 7th heaven where the prophet Muhammad (saw) is

cmelbouzaidi

16) go to hajj

Insha Allah, habibti :)

for me, well:
1) to increase my knowledge of deen and strength in iman
2) to educate others about Islam
3) to be the best mother and wife I can be
4) to raise my children to be true Muslims
5) to show my blood family the beauty of Islam
6) to help out those less fortunate in this dunya
7) hajj

life is hope

al salam alikom

nice thread

my dreams is very big

1)to make ALLAH satisfy for me and to make every thing to be close and close from him until i see him in alganna(paradise) anshalla

2)pass university with big degrees

3)my big dream to marry and have boys and girlls how will be good muslim inshallah how make palastine free inshallah

4) to make my own furniture factory and be a bussiness women and have alot of money just to make more for poor people and to make my country(egypt) a big producer country

5) to die shaheeda for my good i really hope that

i hope ALLAH will make every dream of every one true and me in shallah and see all of you in paradise in shallah looking to my great and my first love ALLah

salaaaaaam

4)to mak

nafesa

muslim gurl
my dreams are
1. to please ALLAH swt
2. to increase my knowledge in islam and strenght my iman
3. to pass uni
4. to be a great mum and wife
5. to help the orphans
6. to go to hajj
7. to go to jihad
8. to be able to free all the muslim lands
9. to give da'wah about islam around the world
10.to memorize the qur'an by heart
11.to become a alimah/Scholar
12.to be a role-model to all muslims and non-muslims
and to meet my lord in jannah insha'allah.......and many more but i can't think of it now
nice thread!!!!!

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Allah swt satisfaction and Jannah, ameen ameen
and to meet you all there inshallah
ameen
ameen
happy Eid

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Two "muslim persons"

Selam alejkum , I'm Qëndrim Ismajli from Republic of Kosovo.
I would like to tell you about a story,which has to do with islam.
I live in Ramjan near Ferizaj City.I go to school in Ferizaj.I spend moiety of day there.After lesson I pray dhuhr (lunch) into the big mosque of Ferizaj City.I have my home in Ramjan near mosque.
All long summer I have worked in mosque of Ramjan especially in the court of mosque.I have done this for All-llah.But there are two persons who comes every day at mosque of Ramjan.They are old.
I have helped them a lot.But they accused me for a problem which I didn't do.I with my friends in the last Ramadan wanted to organize an iftar in our mosque.They said one other old man "Never they'll organize an iftar in the mosque".The other old man said "Is this mosque yours".They again said "Never organizing iftar in the mosque , you can't organize before take my soul".And we didn't organize the iftar.
After that we never speak with them.They don't leave us to follow the sunnah of Muhammed savs.My muslim brother who studies in Medina now they called Iblis (Hell).EstagfirUllah.Is this normal?
I don't know what to do.Thet comes every day at mosque.If I go at mosque I must pray only.I never pray with them.They speak badly for me.But its not important.
But I still continue to go to the mosque.My heart is tightly bound with mosque.
Brothers and sisters can you give any advice about it.
I hope that All-llah will help me.Selam alejkum

nasiruyola

I live in Ramjan near Ferizaj City.I go to school in Ferizaj.I spend moiety of day there.After lesson I pray dhuhr (lunch) into the big mosque of Ferizaj City.I have my home in Ramjan near mosque.
All long summer I have worked in mosque of Ramjan especially in the court of mosque.I have done this for All-llah.But there are two persons who comes every day at mosque of Ramjan.They are old.
I have helped them a lot.But they accused me for a problem which I didn't do.I with my friends in the last Ramadan wanted to organize an iftar in our mosque.They said one other old man "Never they'll organize an iftar in the mosque".The other old man said "Is this mosque yours".They again said "Never organizing iftar in the mosque , you can't organize before take my soul".And we didn't organize the iftar.
After that we never speak with them.They don't leave us to follow the sunnah of Muhammed savs.My muslim brother who studies in Medina now they called Iblis (Hell).EstagfirUllah.Is this normal?
I don't know what to do.Thet comes every day at mosque.If I go at mosque I must pray only.I never pray with them.They speak badly for me.But its not important.

salam
Be patient and try to educate them if possible.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
My dreams...let's see.....

I'll write them as they cross my mind...here we go:

- See the beloved face of the prophet (pbuh) and drink the water of kawthar out of his honored hands.

- being amongst those whom allah will gather to show them His Face..upon which they would be so overtaken with amazement of Its beauty..that they will forget even the pleasures of Jannah!!!

- Meet Sayyidatina Fatima Azzahra'a (radhiya allaho a'anha wa a'ardhaha).

- I be good to my parents so Allah (swt) be pleased with me.

- Marry a man who has a character and faith like that of Sayidna Omar (radhiya allaho a'anh).

- I have Al-Hasan..Mohammad..and Omar for sons...and at least one daughter whom I will call Fatima. (and I pray that they have the characters of the people they're named after).

- Allah grants me martyrdom.

- I make hajj before I die.

- I Live in Saudi Arabia so I would be close to Makkah and Madina.

- I memorize the Qura'an.

- I help at least one person learn about the truth of Islam..and revert to his/her fitrah.

- Graduate from college and become a teacher who will set an example for those willing to learn.

I can go on and on and on...but these are the most important ones for me..and the ones that crossed my mind for the moment.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brother drimi
I do not know why they are treating you like that!!!!!
Some old people, sometimes hard to communicate with, it is hard to educate them.
But very important is to talk to them nicely as father and son
Tell them why they treat you and your friend that way?
Is there any specific reason why they do not like you? So you would change if they are right? And to tell them it is wrong doing in Islam to call your friends like that!!
Old people like to be treated fine and respectfly, they always think they are right and wise, this is somehow correct base on knowledge and wisdom, but if they practice islam wrong because of old habites they followed, then they need to be shown how and why in an indirect way
Like the story of Hassan and Hussein may Allab be blessed with them, when saw and old man doing wudua in a wrong way, they asked that old man to be their judge, ( as a matter or respect coz he is old) whose one of them (Hassen or Hussein) do wudua right, the old man when watch them doing wudua one after the other, realize that they are teaching him wudua and his is wrong,,,
My brother there have got to be a reason why they are treating you in that way
Where is the imam of Masjid? If you would like to arrange Iftar for poor in Ramadhan this is all Ihsan. Then Iman of Masjid would help
Being polite in treating those to (ignorant) old men is only reflecting your good Islamic manner, may Allah grant more strength and patient my brother
Looking forward to hear what had happened with you and the two old men

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

My dearest dreams at this point in my life are ...
Be the best Muslimah i could be
Pass the test of life with flying colors
Working on my reading of the Qur'an
Get accept into the nursing program of my university