What do you have for breakfast?

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

They say that 'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day'.

Personally I eat 2 slices of bread with peanut butter or any other spread and a banana along with a hot chocolate! That'll do.

What do you have for breakfast? :)

aisha16

I usually have Honey Bunches of Oats or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Others days I'll have eggs and flat bread, with orange juice. :D

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
i eat my breakfast at 1pm. - lol. - thats my first meal for the day sometimes.

you know what, if im happy, i'll eat breakfast - eggs, cheese & tomato toast, yogurt sandwich, or just cheese in lebanese bread, or a cheese / egg roll. sometimes just a bowl of fruit salad will do me.

but when i wake up grumpy and not happy, i dont eat breakfast, i do, but at 1pm. lol. thats not called breakfast than.

it just depends on what mood i am / wake up in. and the whether, if its too cold, i cant be bothered to prepare breakfast, a cup of tea is all that interests me. lol. it sounds like im fusy when it comes to breakfast.

icadams

Eggs, oatmeal, yogurt with blueberries, orange juice, coffee, vitamins, protein shake, several supplements. Same thing every day.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Waaleykum salaam,

Abit of this, a smidgion of that, a whole lot of the other and none of the above.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

oh man:(!!me and mom always have a cold war coz of my breakfast.she believes i eat nothing.....and maybe i don't lol!!.i can't for some reason

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

On the weekends I will make pancakes from scratch, hash browns, eggs and turkey bacon. We may have fried catfish and eggs with hash browns and once in a blue moon I might give the boys a steak and eggs with the works.
This is more of a brunch.

On the weekdays I drink two large cups of coffee. We may eat some cereal...somedays we stop and get biscuits and I eat my food on the way to work. Instant stomach ache.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

i usually have fried rice with eggs or sausage for breakfast or go out and eat chicken porridge, i know breakfast are supposed to be light meal but in my country, there's this some kind of belief, i don't know if that's even the right word but anyway, that you haven't eat if you haven't eat rice even if you filled your stomach with almost anything that you can find.

there's this one time when i ask my best friend "have you eaten yet?" he replied, "no but i had a chicken porridge in the morning and some bread, then a few hours later i had a bowl of Bakso (ask Obama, he knows what it is:)) but i haven't eat any rice, indonesian people gotta eat rice first before they can say they have "eat" right?" he said that as a joke of course but you get the drift.

i don't why the average westerners can get bigger than us while they eat much less food than we do :)

rightpath_357

I normally have eggs,or sausages, or toast, but deninetley fruit :D
loll- on long holidays- the first thing I see is what I eat ;)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

i eat my breakfast at 1pm. - lol. - thats my first meal for the day sometimes.

you know what, if im happy, i'll eat breakfast - eggs, cheese & tomato toast, yogurt sandwich, or just cheese in lebanese bread, or a cheese / egg roll. sometimes just a bowl of fruit salad will do me.

but when i wake up grumpy and not happy, i dont eat breakfast, i do, but at 1pm. lol. thats not called breakfast than.

it just depends on what mood i am / wake up in. and the whether, if its too cold, i cant be bothered to prepare breakfast, a cup of tea is all that interests me. lol. it sounds like im fusy when it comes to breakfast.

Eggs, oatmeal, yogurt with blueberries, orange juice, coffee, vitamins, protein shake, several supplements. Same thing every day.

Assalaam walaikum,

On the weekends I will make pancakes from scratch, hash browns, eggs and turkey bacon. We may have fried catfish and eggs with hash browns and once in a blue moon I might give the boys a steak and eggs with the works.
This is more of a brunch.

On the weekdays I drink two large cups of coffee. We may eat some cereal...somedays we stop and get biscuits and I eat my food on the way to work. Instant stomach ache.

:salam2:

i usually have fried rice with eggs or sausage for breakfast or go out and eat chicken porridge, i know breakfast are supposed to be light meal but in my country, there's this some kind of belief, i don't know if that's even the right word but anyway, that you haven't eat if you haven't eat rice even if you filled your stomach with almost anything that you can find.

there's this one time when i ask my best friend "have you eaten yet?" he replied, "no but i had a chicken porridge in the morning and some bread, then a few hours later i had a bowl of Bakso (ask Obama, he knows what it is:)) but i haven't eat any rice, indonesian people gotta eat rice first before they can say they have "eat" right?" he said that as a joke of course but you get the drift.

i don't why the average westerners can get bigger than us while they eat much less food than we do :)

I normally have eggs,or sausages, or toast, but deninetley fruit :D
loll- on long holidays- the first thing I see is what I eat ;)

Cornflakes!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ Finally someone said it. lol

Yknow, its Ramadhaan soon everyone, do you guys make all of that suhoor too? I mean seriously ..impressive if you do!

Wa-salaam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
I don't give much attention to breakfast,so I eat what is there at the moment,but I like to eat the bread I cook at home with Nutella and a cup of maroccan tea.:SMILY149:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Good question about Ramadan. I still drink two quick huge cups of coffee..one slice of toast and a date..and I force myself to drink a large glass of water.

One it is imperative to eat before fasting. Two...eating prevents getting headaches later in the day.

Brother...being a mother makes me a garbage disposal. I have to eat the left-overs. Sometimes I have mixed the cereal that the boys leave. I have had the delights of Fruity Pebbles with Honey Bunches of Oats. What a treat.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Sometimes I have mixed the cereal that the boys leave. I have had the delights of Fruity Pebbles with Honey Bunches of Oats. What a treat.

:wasalam:

^^ I do that quite often too. I mix 2-3 different types of cereal and that's pretty much it. Btw I find the idea of eating cereal in cold milk quite revolting, even though other people seemingly love it.. Quite funny !

If I am on the run or late for college, then it is cookies and juice.

In Ramadan, I pretty much eat what the generous brothers bring to the masjid. It is most often Foul medammas (fava beans), boiled eggs, toast and lots of fruit juice.