Muslim_Gurl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• part 10

And sister Asma (Muslimah16) is an EXTREMELY supportive sister, even though she goes through many tough situations at home, and I also met a convert sister who sister Asma (Muslimah16) takes care of, since that convert sister faces more difficulties at home since she became Muslim, Alhamdulillah. :)
    part 11

And so sister Amatullah, Alhamdulillah, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla has given us Pious sisters over here on TTI. STAY with these sisters, sister Amatullah, and Alhamdulillah, you'll feel more encouraged and more motivation in becoming a Pious Muslimah (either if they are the ones encouraging you, or if the motivation comes from a high increase in your Iman when being around those sisters), and Wallahi, these are the kind of sisters whom Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla has said:
    part 12

"And keep yourself busy with those who are always in the Rememberance of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta Alla), and who call upon their Lord day and night, seeking his Face."
    al Kahf (18):28

And do NOT ever worry about what some females or especially, the negative comments that some (non-Muslim) boys might give you, because (let me tell you what I understand, from being around these boys:) because any girl that a boy can't use as a "sex-toy" is considered ugly to him, and the same thing goes with the way girls feel about guys keeping beards (like me, Alhamdulillah, this is ONE reason of why I LOVE keeping my beard and Kufi, Alllahu Akbar! :)). but WE know that the beauty is in the Sincerity and Piety that one has, right sister? :)

And Alhamdulillah, it's a great blessing from Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla that we have a great little (remember, LITTLE) sister like you, sister Amatullah. :)
    part 13

LoL, I actually ENJOY calling you little sister (and I like the feeling of being an older brother), LoL I think I'm ALWAYS going to call you little sister from now on, LoL :wink:

Anyway, I feel that I've said everything that I wanted to say to you sister Amatullah. My bad for wasting your time, or, if I ever was talking jibberish (which I think I do at times, unfortunately), and if my words have upset or angered you, forgive me, and I ask Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla to also forgive me :(, but if my words have made you feel better, then all Praise belongs to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, because it couldn't happen except by his Grace and his Mercy. :)

So PEACE OUT chutu behn, sister Amatullah, LoL. :)

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Amatullah. :)
    Assalamu alykum warahmatulalhi wabarakatuh!

nice to hear from you Shaima!
    alhamdulilah all is good with me =)

how are you??
    tc!
    remember me in your dua's inshaAllah :D :D :D

Wa alykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!
    Salaam sister...so I saw you mentioned something about....punishment for unaccepted prayers! Do elaborate! I have never heard of this before....thanks
    W/salaam
    Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]
    assalamu alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh again! lol!

alhamdulilah I am well :) yeah my exams are finished! hehe ;)
    dont worry ukthi you will do brilliantly in your exams i am sure! always in my Du'as! :)

take care :D
    wa'assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!
    assalamu alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!

how are you ukthii? hope your good inshaAllah...
    hope you recognise me? ;)

take care
    talk soon inshaAllah
    your brother.. Abu Hurairah!

wa'assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!
    :salam2:

nice to see you online! :)
    how you keeping?
    hope everything's cool at home now and you are recovering...may allah swt grant you sabr and ease...amiin

take care
    keep smiling :) :) :)

allah hafiz
    Walaykum wasalam wrwb. i'm glad you've decided for what is the best. Alhamdulillah that Allah has saved you and I and all the rest. Alhamdulillah.:)
    Girl, i been sick worried about you. you better answer my emails and my visitor messages before i kick your head of your shoulders:) kidding. anyways please reply back on here asap. we are worried. you're making me go nuts:) we love you, do not run away and so do your parents. i went through the stages you went through not long ago. and look...i'm doing fine now. so will you ukhti. it's just shaytan that makes us exaggerate above and beyond the way the situation is.:)
    i love you, come back to us and come back to Allah swt.:)
    As salam Alaykum
    Sister dont run away it wont help because do u even have money, house, clothes, food? Even if u have those things except a house u shouldnt run away. Im sure many people would want to run away from their families but it wont help... instead u should think abt the future, i always think abt how my future will be.. like now i will NOT live in the west, i would rather live in a cave without telephones, i would love to have a computer though
    But anyway dont run away because Allah is testing us, we will not live with our parents forever, right?
    Wa salam Alaykum!
    salaaam :D :D

how you keeping? hope everything is good inshaAllah :)
    yehhh im 17!!!!!!!!! haha 1 year closer to allah swt...alhamdulilah... :)

take care..talk soon inshaAllah..

allah hafiz :)
    lol i was taking the mick outta me when i said "Are you that sister" :redface: :D lol
    CUTE?!!!! Looooll... its soooooooo embarrassing.. i hope u dont think i was pestering you lol :D Id never do that to my sister inshaAllah :)

Hope ur oki inshaAllah
    Salaam 'alaykum :D

I finally pulled myslef together lol
    i was feeling wierd posting here :D

Are you that sister :redface:
    Geez...... thats embarrassing :p

Take care ukhti
    Wassalaam
    salaam

haha glad i made you laugh :D
    alhamdulilah im as good as ever...

yehh i have exams next month...so i just been revising....
    hope you do well in yours inshaAllah
    may allah swt make it easy for you...amiin

remember me in your sincere du'as as i am very much in need of them..

wassalam
    walaikumu salaam sister
    ohh i missed u so muchh toooo
    am glad ur ok ( i was worried that somethin happend to u)
    but alhamdulilah everything is going well and am doin good
    insha'Allah take care
    i hope everythin goes well for u
    LUV U ukhti
    May Allah bless you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…