Muslim18
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    Assalamu Alaikummm warahamtullah

I MISSSEDDD U SIS
    am countinnn the dayss.... i think 6 days left allreadyy :D
    i hope u doin well
    May Allah bless u always and grant u Jannatul firdawz
    tc :D
    WASalamu alaikum
    As-salaamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu wa maghfiratuhu!

This is to all my sweethearts :)

I LOVE YOU

May Allah reward you all with the best reward. jazakAllah khair katheer for always being there for me and hearing me out. You guys ROCK!!
    I truly and honesy hope to meet you guys in this duniya. If not, then in the Aakhira! Ameen

Take care my darlings
    Make dua for me please, i am in dire need of your pious duaas.

Your Sister Asmaa

x x x
    Wassalaam

P.S sister Muslimah86 i hope u dont mind me "borrowing" ur idea :D
    assalamo alaikom ukhti!

I wanted to know how you are doing and what you have been up to..I have been horrible with the amount of contact I do with you and the other dear sisters on TTI..and I wish that you'd pardon me..as it is so because of life and the ruggidness it tosses our way every so often!..alhamduliallah ala kolli haal though :)..

I pray that all is excellent with you and for you..and I pray that Allah (swt) blesses you..guards you..and pleases you with all that is khair for you and your loved ones!..inshallah!

wa alaikom assalam wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh
    Assalaamu alaykum ukhti

JazaakiLlahu khayran for the beautiful du'a. Ameen and May Allah swt give you the same and more :)

May Allah al wadood love you.

Uhibbuki fiLlah too ya ukhti lkareemah :)

:hearts: *biiigg hugggsss*

wa salaamu alaykum
    Assalaamu alaykum ukhti
    I hope you're well inshaAllah. I just wanted to thank you for everything and to tell you that i love you :) :hearts:
    so JazaakiLlahu khayran ukhti and may Allah swt grant you happiness in duniya and akhirah
    uhibbuki fiLlahh
    *huggss*
    wa salamu alaykum
    Wa alaikom Assalam , Hello Honey sister , I'll be glad to help you :) you can add me in msn if you want ..
    Wa alaykum salam
    Looooool i am heegaan i changed my username to the one i have now.
    it's not my real name though.
    Narrated Mujahid: ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar said, "Allah’s Apostle took hold of my shoulder and said, ‘Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler.’ " The sub-narrator added: Ibn ‘Umar used to say, "If you survive till the evening, do not expect to be alive in the morning, and if you survive till the morning, do not expect to be alive in the evening, and take from your health for your sickness, and (take) from your life for your death."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol 8 No. 425
    Oh sister! MashaAllah that's wonderful news!... May Allah swt grant your mother with good health. Ameen. :)

Two papers left? InshaAllah, you will do great in them..:hearts:
    May Allah swt grant you success....:)
    Assalamu alaykum sister!
    How are you? How did your exams go? Is yur mum okay now? She is in my prayers, InshaAllah.
    Take care, sis.
    The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.” [Sahîh Muslim (2566)]

Sisters,

AishaAnastasia, Allah’s Servent, Asha88, ayesha_r, BinteShafi, hayat yahya, iraqishealing, islamisthesolution, Joanna-Aisha, Living Soul, lostlilly07, Mesbah, Muslim18, muthmainnah, naiad, Palestine, path to jannah, prosperous, ruki4eva, safiya58, ServantofAllah, ShyHijabi, soeurette, stiks, Summer03, Tree2008, zahrany, Zaynab123

I LOVE YOU *ALL* FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!..and He (swt) is my witness!

P.S. to the sisters who contacted me and I didn't reply or was late in doing so..I extend to you my utmost apologies for my impoliteness...please pardon your sister..
    Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb dear sister.

Jazaki Allahu Khayra for you beautifl msg. Yes I had a surgery which was successful and I am getting better Alhamdolillah. Ameen to your Dua. May Allah accept every single pray of yours and grant you Jannat-ul-Firdous. May HE alway keep you under HIS mercy.

Wa alaikum Salam,
    Assalamu alaykum sis :) i hope youre well today and that you slept well
    Jumu'ah mubarak
    may Allah bless you abundantly and protect you always :tti_sister:
    inshaAllah speak to you soon
    I love you :hearts:
    wa salam
    Ameen to the duas. I am back calm and normal too, Alhamdulillah. I wasn't very upset since it wasn't first time for me, but still yeah it was not very pleasant experience.
    So was I! What one would be if not very furious when he was speaking utter ruubish about people we would die for... Astagfirullah. May Allah guide such people to the right path. Ameen. And, give people me/us bit more patience!

I hope you are calm and relax now as well, Insha'Allah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…