• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hilal Said

Dear Brothers/Sisters

I am just curious to know who will celebrate Eid Alfitr alone this year.

I am muslim by born and live in a muslim country, So no problem for me.

I am thinking about our brothers and sisters in the part of the world. How do they celebrate Eid Alfitr, where do they go? and how do they spend Eid time?

If you are one of them; tell us your program tomorrow.

Asalam Alaykom

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I am from non-muslim country and all rest of my family are christians and usually I have had to spend Eid just alone. This year is different as by my job I have met a lot of local muslims here and I will clebrate Eid with them. This year is the first time when local muslim community will create common Eid celerating to all muslims in my city.

:hearts:

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

EID MUBARAK to all my brothers and sisters may you find this day joyful full of good food and family and peace to all.

Last year was my very first Ramadan as a Muslimah and I fasted all of Ramadan alone and spent EID AL FITR alone. I lived in the USA and all my family and aquaintences were Christian. This year however (my second Ramadan) I have moved to Morocco to be married soon inshallah and am currently staying with a wonderful Muslim family so Ramadan and EID are very different for me this year. Alhamdulillah for Allahs blessing upon me and I thank him every day. I am now living in an Islamic country and will be married as soon as the judge signs his approval (inshallah Monday as today the court was closed due to EID). Please keep me in your dua.

May Allah protect and bless us all and I pray for all of our brothers and sisters who reverted against all odds and are brave enough to keep their Iman even in times of struggle and loneliness at being the only Muslim around. It can be difficult but if you perservere in your faith Allah will send you reward in the end and I am living proof of that Alhamdulillah.

Keep your head up and your Iman strong!

DanyalSAC

Asalaamu alaikum and Eid Mubarak to my brothers and sisters in Islam.

I live in a non-Muslim country (the good ol' US of A) but we have a very strong Muslim community here in my town. Last night after Isha we set up the tables out back of our masjid; we have a school with a large soccer (football) field behind it, and that will be our musallah for today. I am as excited now as I was as a Christian on Christmas morning, because I get to be with my brothers in our Eid best clothes.

Allahu akbar!

Ma salaama

D.

dunno

I'm from Saudi Arabia

I always spend eid with my family
However, this year im spending it in paris due to my studies so im spending it all alone and spent ramadan alone
الحمدالله :p
:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

My Eid day was so amazing... I took part to prayer with muslim community in my town (it is very rare in here as not so much muslims in my city). After it many sisters and brothers came to talk with me and said they were happy to see even one Finnish sister pray with others. Many also told they haven´t never before met any originally Finnish muslim.

:shymuslima1:

May Allah increase our amount here.

Praying with sisters were so sweet. This is most happy Eid to me.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullaah wabarakatuh dear brothers and sisters!

Eid Mubarak!!
Taqabal Allaahu mina waminkum! ameen
subhana'Allaah, reading the posts above brought tears to my eyes......not tears of sadness but those of joy, as I read that my brothers and sisters have found their little family somewhere! alhamdulillaah, it's such blessing to see you all haappy for this Eid:) special note to sisterharb, your post made me smile. I am very haappy for you dear sister! May Allaah make everything easy for you and I ask Allaah to give guidance to your beloved family! ameen
Sister Isra, I congratulate you for the marriage and the relocation. I knew of your story from last Ramadan, I am glad changes are happing for you. All praise is to Allaah alone!
As for me, alhamdulillaah I am NOT alone in this Eid, though I live in a non-muslim country, Eid was so pleasant and nice! we had 4 different Eid prayers! and I never knew there were THAT many Muslims in the :D! subhana'Allaah! it was such a blessing to witness it. It some how reminded me of Hajj, (I have never been there, but my imagination take me far)
I enjoyed every bit of it, alhamdulillaah.
Wishing ALL my TTI-ers an AMAAAAZING EId! :D

Abdul25

Logical Believer

This is my second eid outside Pakistan (third eid is coming) and it is all alone here.Pakistani community here mainly consists of Students and i am newly arrived student so no body cares about us and city is big so every one lives too far and eid day was like a normal day except that i eat food after i came back from masjid , and in masjid i was thinking about the things my mother used to make on eid days and about my late father (without him it is my 1st eid so was kind of sad also). every eid he would awake us and then take us to masjid to offer eid prayer but this time he is not in the world neither i am in Pakistan, so my younger brother is alone there and i can understand his feelings. i know tomorrow is going to be tough day for me as it is eid tomorrow in Pak.

i woke up early in the morning, went to masjid to offer prayer ( then i was thinking if i were in PAk, i would not go to masjid without having anything), then came back , prepared chicken curry , eat that, then went to liberary to study, then to class for 4 hours and then came back and slept. and this routine goes on and on.
Allhamdullilah.

JazakAllah khayr for the thread man. it is really helpful to say sth .lol

Hilal Said

Taqabbbal Allah minna wa minkom and Eid Mubarak to all of you.

Your answers make more my iman more strong and make me happy same time.

You are really strong and special people because you are able to face life alone with all of its difficulties and keep faith in Allah.

Korai

How come you go to college in Eid Alfitr? Isn't official holiday for Muslims in Germany?

Anyway wish you Eid Mubarak and succeed in your studies.

Asalam Alaykom

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Eid mubarak to all brothers and sister in islam
I'm born muslim and always spend Eid with my family hamdulillah i just want to say:
may Allah swt make your eman more and more strong and reward you all for your patience SABER the highest stage of Jannah inschallah.
salam alikoum warahmatu Allah

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Taqabbbal Allah minna wa minkom and Eid Mubarak to all of you.

Your answers make more my iman more strong and make me happy same time.

You are really strong and special people because you are able to face life alone with all of its difficulties and keep faith in Allah.

Korai

How come you go to college in Eid Alfitr? Isn't official holiday for Muslims in Germany?

Anyway wish you Eid Mubarak and succeed in your studies.

Asalam Alaykom

no brother , in Germany there is no Islamic holiday whatsoever, so i had to go to University as attendance is compulsory , without it they won't let you write the exam and nowadays i am doing German language course and for getting the Degree, i have to pass B1 level of German Language exam. seems difficult to pass though .lol.

Eid mubarak to you too brother.

JazakAllah khayr for the wishes.

JenGiove

I broke my first fast of Ramadan with the company of two sisters by choice, a Jew and a Christian. My Jewish sister would repeatedly help me break fast and celebrate. She would come over during the day and help me pass the long hours in the humidity and heat, dealing with a two year old he refused to stay inside. Unfortunatly, my health/life was put in jeopardy from fasting and I was forced to end my Ramadan.

Eid was only a few words shared with a Muslim sister online.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Eid was only a few words shared with a Muslim sister online.

:salam2: :D

Same here sister, Eid was only one hour chat on skype with one of my friends who is also living alone :p due to studies. i dont think i can survive another Eid Ul Fitar like this :D :lol:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum warahmatu-llah

I've passed my Eid alone.
this is the first time I've celebrated my eid without my family.
as I've arrived in Finland for my masters studies.

but Alhamdu li Allah, I'vegot agood Muslim community here, from my country.
we've prayed tarawee every night, alhamdu li Allah and I'was pretty amazed to see so many muslims at the eid Jamah.

thanks to Allah.

JazakAllahu khair
wassalamu alaikum

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I've been living at a college (hostel/university accomodation) since 2008. I've been alone for most of the year and spent most of Ramadan eating suhoor and iftar alone or with another Moroccan brother who lives in this college too.

But I have an exam study break and I went home for a week, two days before Eid (last Wednesday) and came back this week. I had to catch 6 planes to get home and back too! But it was worth it. :)

Assalam alaikum.