Dr. Aafia's Final Verdict

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
dr . afia's final verdict ..real shame
WASHINGTON: US court has issued 86 years sentence to Dr. Afia Siddiuqi on seven counts including attempted murder, Geo News reported Thursday.

"It is my judgement that Dr Siddiqui is sentenced to a period of incarceration of 86 years," said judge Richard Berman.

Aafia Siddiqui, 38, denounced the trial and said an appeal would be "a waste of time. I appeal to God."
http://www.geo.tv/9-23-2010/71823.htm
May Allah protect sisters ......................................feeling insecure......
shame to everyone who deserves

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

And then they say they fight for human rights and secure them!!

sister Afia will have her day on the day of judgement when this judge is judged by the highest and most judged courts...

may ALLAH protect us from evil in duniya and akhira,ameen.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

And then they say they fight for human rights and secure them!!

sister Afia will have her day on the day of judgement when this judge is judged by the highest and most judged courts...

may ALLAH protect us from evil in duniya and akhira,ameen.
they are hypocrites sister dont relay on what they say see what they doooo

wsalam o alykumwrwb

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Amongst his final words, Khaalid ibn al Waleed (r) was said to have proclaimed: 'May the eyes of the cowards never find rest in sleep!' and I repeat that on hearing this verdict and every other intolerable injustice committed against innocent members of the Ummah of Muhammad (s).

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

One more crime against human rights from the "country who wants to spread democracy and fight against terrorism".

May Allah keep this sister strong in the hands of her oppressors.

:tti_sister:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
86 years for "attempted" murder. If you actually murder or rape innocent Muslims in Iraq or Afghanistan though, you will get a 12 year jail sentence....but maybe that's only for those in the military.

busana muslim

how can a weak women can attack an stronger US soldier? i think it imposibble, may Allah give you strength reward you my sister, Allah will give you a justice insyaAllah, ameen... :tti_sister:

arzafar

in 1400+ islaamic history do we find a precedent for this case.

"a muslim woman is kidnapped from muslim land and held by kaafirs for years before being sentenced in a dubious trial."

shame on all muslim rulers.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Shame be upon them. May Allah punish them for their wrong doings,and give patinete to our sister,and help her in this world.Allah is The Most Just,and they will respond for everything that they are doing.

:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Afia Siddiuqi kidnapped with her three children. Any information what happened to them? Did FBI (or who ever did it), tortured and raped them too like they did to this sister in american prison in Afghanistan? Are they too accused to be supporters of alqaeda?

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
I'm not passing any judgment here...I just wanted you to know that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aafia_Siddiqui

:salam2: Sister,

It says

"Siddiqui was shot and severely wounded at the police compound the day after her arrest after she allegedly grabbed the unattended rifle of one of her American interrogators and began shooting at them."

In other words,

A 5'1 tall, severely wounded, Woman, began shooting at the Professional Armymen.
They had just arrested her, but left her free to pickup a Rifle which was lying "unattended"

Either they don't know how to train the Army or to cook-up stories.

:wasalam: