Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy
would prefer this
V
V
V

Both!!!
An Apple and A computer!
:shake:
Take plenty of water and a good rest Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy :)
insya Allah!

~May Allah swt speedy recovery on you~Amin!

I hope you get well soon sister cuz we need you here:ma:

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!
Take care,
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu brothers and sister...

hope everyone is in the best of health and imaan.

Two nights ago my gut continued the anti paristatic movemets,even after it was empty.and it continued yesterday.This vomit business is so dirty.i preffer the mumps!!.i feel so drained:(.....better then yesterday Alhumdulilah but just worried how am i going to get that teensy bit of weight i gained before that.won't be surprised if my BMI says 13.5 now:(

Please pray for me i atleast recover before another attack lol.it's the third anti biotic course i'm taking in less then a months time.

jazakallah khair,

:wasalam:wa rahmatulalhi wa barakatuhu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Dear sister Seeking Allah's Mercy ,
If your body denied and say a 'No No' on solid food replace it with Glucose for the time being ! ( Glucose (C6H12O6), a simple sugar (monosaccharide), is an important carbohydrate in biology. Cells use it as a source of energy and a metabolic intermediate. Glucose is one of the main products of photosynthesis and starts cellular respiration. )

Taking 100plus(isotonic sports drink ) for fever, headache, loss of appetite, gastric pains and diarrhea for its ability to restore ions and excessive water that has been lost too helped and proven~insya allah!

Until it regain and respond stick to Glucose then slowly take in some liquid food and finally ketucky Fried Chicken considering as and other >>>solid food!!

Insya allah !

Take Care!
Thank you,

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Jazakallah khair akhi.nice advice.i practiced it espcially during the attacks:)and i didn't whine and said uff either.i'm my parents strong girl:pstrong girl becoming weak:D!!
Alhumdulillah!!!you are right it could have gotten worse.may Allah forgive us all and remove our sins.

i hope is back problem is not a problem any more akhi:)inshallah may Allah heal you too.

:wasalam:wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuhu

salam alaikum

sister,alhamdu li Allah you are strong,I hope you r okay now.
JazakAllah khair for your remembrance of my back prob.
It is okay alhamdu li Allah, but I'm still under medication, taking medicine regularly and following the instructions. sometime the pain becomes a little bit, but again it is okay, hamdu li Allah

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Both!!!
An Apple and A computer!
:shake:
Take plenty of water and a good rest Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy :)
insya Allah!

I hope you get well soon sister cuz we need you here:ma:

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslam~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!
Take care,
Thank you,

awww sister that's so sweet of you:)jazakallah khairan.inshallah i'm here for you.a lil dizzy but still here inshallah:)(bed's killing me:p)May Allah reward you they way you prefer it.ameen to your duas ukhti.

eid mubaraka to you too:shake:

Dear sister Seeking Allah's Mercy ,
If your body denied and say a 'No No' on solid food replace it with Glucose for the time being ! ( Glucose (C6H12O6), a simple sugar (monosaccharide), is an important carbohydrate in biology. Cells use it as a source of energy and a metabolic intermediate. Glucose is one of the main products of photosynthesis and starts cellular respiration. )

Taking 100plus(isotonic sports drink ) for fever, headache, loss of appetite, gastric pains and diarrhea for its ability to restore ions and excessive water that has been lost too helped and proven~insya allah!

Until it regain and respond stick to Glucose then slowly take in some liquid food and finally ketucky Fried Chicken considering as and other >>>solid food!!

Insya allah !

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)[/COLOR]

yes i've been taking that.at least two jugs a day:)and living on bananas:Dlater yogurt and rice.started with soups yesterday.i'm feeling weakness now.:)

may Allah guide help and reward and guide you.ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Get Well Soon~Amin!

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

You took medication Now Have A Good Rest!

And
Get Well Soon~Amin!

Take Care,

Abu Talib

Feeling low

As a strong believer in the healing powers I recommend you to include Dates, Honey and Figs in your daily diet. They are known to be rich and helps gain energy back.
Also eat a lot of fruits and veggies. And the best take Habba Sawda. Inshaa'Allah you will recover soon.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
salam alaikum

sister,alhamdu li Allah you are strong,I hope you r okay now.
JazakAllah khair for your remembrance of my back prob.
It is okay alhamdu li Allah, but I'm still under medication, taking medicine regularly and following the instructions. sometime the pain becomes a little bit, but again it is okay, hamdu li Allah

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

well i remember those in greater pains then me when i'm in trouble.feeling their problems more closely.i couldn't help but think about sister jenGiove,lil muslim_Gurl and others who facing everything so bravely.My health issue is small compared to these prolonged problems.may Allah grant you ppl shifa and Alhumdulillah for the blessing of health.

seeing what my khala is going through i know it's real hard.take care akhi.Never put too much stress on it.even if it means sitting on a chair to work for a long time.may Allah make it easy for everyone.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Alhamdulillah!

You took medication Now Have A Good Rest!

And
Get Well Soon~Amin!

Take Care,

inshallah!!i'll try my best but i'm a lil restless now:p.i'll do fine as along as my immune system does it's job and keeps away the pests:)inshallah.

As a strong believer in the healing powers I recommend you to include Dates, Honey and Figs in your daily diet. They are known to be rich and helps gain energy back.
Also eat a lot of fruits and veggies. And the best take Habba Sawda. Inshaa'Allah you will recover soon.

@orange:beautiful advice dear brother.i'll follow it inshallah.jazakallah khair

what's Habba sawda akhi??

inshallah:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Dates, Honey and Figs is the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And shake toward you the trunk of the palmtree,it will drop on you fresh ripe dates(surah Maryam 19.25)

Alhamdulillah!

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71330
The Special Fruit~:More of The Dates(Tamar)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70598
The Special Fruit~:The Dates(Tamar)

True!
I agree.
brother :)

My suggestion is like,
for some part of the world,
dates, Honey and Figs didn't come handy to them and in case of emergency and alternative if not found Dates, Honey and Figs !
And still one has to look for Dates, Honey and Figs for is the best for concieving woman as these sorces bring the best benefit to the respective woman and her fetus
and conceive woman is advice to skipp gassy drink as it harmful to her fetus !

but ofcourse
Dates, Honey and Figs is the best.

Subhan Allah!
Alhamdulillah!

Eid Mubarak!
Thank you,
Take Care,

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And shake toward you the trunk of the palmtree,it will drop on you fresh ripe dates(surah Maryam 19.25)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71330
The Special Fruit~:More of The Dates(Tamar)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70598
The Special Fruit~:The Dates(Tamar)

True!
I agree.
brother :)

)
but ofcourse
Dates, Honey and Figs is best.

Eid Mubarak!
Thank you,
Take Care,

Oh MY ALLAH!!!!

sister are you crazy.he was just giving some advice inshallah not assuming what's wrong with me lolzzz.please edit that part dear sister.i'm not comfortable with that...

i'm sorry i know you intentions are not different then brohter abutalib but please.

don't take me wrong ukhti.jazakallah khair for your concern.but not that sort of discussion about me .plzzzz

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Now gooo get some rest!

:astag:
Stop worrying too much sister!

Now get some rest!

~May Allah swt bless you~Amin!

Take care,

JenGiove

is advice to skipp gassy drink as it harmful to her fetus !

I just have to know...where is your proof of this statement?

(Information I found about the nutritional values)

Since I had difficulty conceiving, I had to learn all about nutrition and vitamins. Folic Acid, for 3 months prior to trying to conceive is what you need to concentrate on.
USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference
-Content of Selected Foods per Common Measure, Folate, sorted by nutrient content
http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/SR18/nutrlist/sr18w435.pdf

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/4/t042600.asp
Dates. Dates are a good source of fiber, iron, and niacin.

Figs, dried. Dried figs are high in calories and high in carbs, but they also contain abundant amounts of other nutrients, such as calcium, fiber, protein, and potassium. They make an excellent snack and add fiber when they're chopped up and included in cookies. Because of the high fiber and high calcium content, they get an honorable mention on our "Top Ten Fruits" list. Their high carbohydrate and sugar content could be a drawback for sugar-sensitive individuals, but for athletes, figs would be a great addition to a pre-game meal.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Inshaallah may u hav a speedy recovery! get wel soon & plzz take care dear sisiter...

Shifakallah
Allah swt bless u with best of health Ameen

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

:astag:
Stop worrying too much sister!

Now get some rest!

~May Allah swt bless you~Amin!

Take care,

yesh ma'am:pyou just freaked out me lol.and look at my post above lol i'm surprised you understood that:D!!all messed up.sorry

Inshaallah may u hav a speedy recovery! get wel soon & plzz take care dear sisiter...

Shifakallah
Allah swt bless u with best of health Ameen

jazakallah khairan sweet sister.ameen to your duas.

barakallah fik

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

samiha

---------
Staff member

Ah, Shafaakillah ukhti, I hope you're feeling a bit better.

Although, in my family we weren't even allowed to stay in bed all day when we were sick! Lol... Get your rest, but do see if you can sneak out to some fresh air sometime, it might feel good.

And remember if a prick of a thorn expiates sins, then you're being given a great blessing. Keep a chin up and do try to take care of yourself!

wasalaam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Ah, Shafaakillah ukhti, I hope you're feeling a bit better.

Although, in my family we weren't even allowed to stay in bed all day when we were sick! Lol... Get your rest, but do see if you can sneak out to some fresh air sometime, it might feel good.

And remember if a prick of a thorn expiates sins, then you're being given a great blessing. Keep a chin up and do try to take care of yourself!

wasalaam
jazakallah khairan sweet sister.i'm better now.just a lil dizzy sometimes:)yeah fresh air clears my head a little.

Thanks for your kind words.may Allah accept our deeds.

why were you allowed to stay in bed:confused:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum my dear sister
let me tell you the brighter side when you are sick Allah is near you ...and eliminate you sins while resting on the bed m tooo suffering form seasonal allergy ...........from 5 day sticked to bed ....flowing eyes and nose lol
but my left shoulder is getting lighter so dear la ba'ss tahoran inshaAllah
miss you
wsalam:hearts::hearts::hearts: