I'm a Niqabi!!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu - guess what everyone?!
I'm an official Niqabi Alhamdulillah. i started today, and i know it's not that big of a deal to many but i'm the only one in the whole city, so that's an achievement for me. Alhamdulillah. i prayed so much istikhara and i told my mother and father, and the school was actually ok with it. they didn't even complain. i mean i got stared at by kids, and i was called a terrorist and some were laughing at me everywhere i went but for the most part, i had an entire crew supporting me - My muslim brothers and sisters at school. alhamdulillah. Since i'm the only one wearing the niqab in my city, i became the news of the muslim community. lol. but Alhamdulillah 3ala kuli 7aal. it's a great sigh of relieve. and i'm going to post the video that inspired me to take this step later inshAllah.
jazakAllah brothers and sisters, for your kind support.
i love you all for the sake of Allah.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salam Warahmatulahi Wabarakatu

Awwww really?! Thats great news!!! MashaAllah! :jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
It must feel very good eh?? I once wore one of my friends Niqab for a few seconds lol, and it was too cool!! hehe :D

I'm soo happy for you sister ;)

halah

I'm an official Niqabi Alhamdulillah. i started today, and i know it's not that big of a deal to many but i'm the only one in the whole city, so that's an achievement for me. Alhamdulillah. i prayed so much istikhara and i told my mother and father, and the school was actually ok with it. they didn't even complain. i mean i got stared at by kids, and i was called a terrorist and some were laughing at me everywhere i went but for the most part, i had an entire crew supporting me - My muslim brothers and sisters at school. alhamdulillah. Since i'm the only one wearing the niqab in my city, i became the news of the muslim community. lol. but Alhamdulillah 3ala kuli 7aal. it's a great sigh of relieve. and i'm going to post the video that inspired me to take this step later inshAllah.

Asslamu alikum:ma::ma:

Congratulations

May Allah strengthen your faith ,I hope to you more of steadfastness.:shake:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Mabrooooook!!!!:)

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) reward you good for taking this step.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'laikum salaam ukhti.....

:ma::ma:- this is a wonderful news sis:):):)
Can yu believe i've always wanted to wear it too? But yu did it before me masha'allah. It must feel really good to finally have it on- i'm absolutely proud of you my beloved sister:muslima: please make du'aa for me. It's my dream to become a Niqaabi but i need to sort out few things first and insha'allh i'll be like you :D:D:D

palestine

Servant of Allah
JazakAllahu khayran to all of you for your encouragement. i got much of it from this family of tti. JazakAllahu khayran and may Allah reward you all. by the way, the following video is what actually moved me to go out and do this. watch it inshAllah.
[yt]OX52IjKYxCg[/yt]
and this one as well
[yt]guFIyr5On1o&feature=PlayList&p=11DD64C22C777D7B&index=72[/yt]

rightpath_357

WOW SIS!!!!! thats awesomley amazing!!!!!!:lol:
ignore those people lol- the *other* uncovered girls r probably releived becuz ur "hiding ur beauty from the guys" as hey say:lol:
or maybe their ashamed becuz they go around walking half-nakes AstagfirAllah:lol:
lots of luv and luck sis!!!!!!
:hearts:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Masha'Allah i kinda kneww u wanted to put on niqb
and alhamdulilah it happend :)
congrtz!! sis
may Allah make it easy for us too
take care
wasalamu alaikum warahmatullah

al-muslimah

No wayyy!! Mashallah sister!! Congratulationnnnns!! I'm so happy for you wallah!!! great news! (f)

Don't care about the haters. They are just people speaking nonsense.

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum.

MashaAllah! Subhnallah! This is great news sister. We are so so so so proud of you. May Allah SWT protect you and grant you steadfastness. Ameen.

Wassalam > :D:D:D:D:D:D

midos

Alhamdulillah, May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah (Amin). Never mind wat people say or do 'cos it's only for a while. Your reward lies with Allah SWT

hana*

Allah raise you! that is such great news, may Allah strenghten you and give you the ability to continue to wear it. im so proud of you sister :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
MashaAllah.I am very happy.If people start giving fatwa to you,then you just need to know that these people need to learn the religion well before giving their fatwa.You did it because your heart wants to do it and just stay this way forever inshaAllah. May Allah guide more Muslimah to the right path(at least to wear proper hijab)

Hey sis don't forget to share your experience of being out with niqab and eating with niqab lol. :)