Question: Was revolting against Gaddafi legitimate according to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

I can't watch the videos yet as I am still at work (stupid government censorship! #$@!$@!%%) but I do have a few comments.

I see the Arab Spring as one of two things. Either it is a fulfillment of prophecy (Biblical or Qur'anic) regarding the End Times, or it is just another Western plot to remove weak leaders and install another puppet regime in certain nations.

I'm not sure about the second one, though. Mubarak was by all accounts a strong pro-Western ruler, as was the dude from Tunisia. Even Gaddafi did not take a strong anti-Western stance after the mid-1980's (when he had the crap bombed out of him). It doesn't make sense to me that the West would want to remove these rulers only to replace them with a clone, unless they were afraid that they were going to die soon and throw their respective nations into chaos (and the West was going to lose their precious oil reserves).

So that leads me back to the fulfillment of prophecy, and I have to admit, that worries me. I'm not sure I'm ready to see the End of the World and the Day of Judgment in my lifetime...

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com

I can't watch the videos yet as I am still at work (stupid government censorship! #$@!$@!%%) but I do have a few comments.

I see the Arab Spring as one of two things. Either it is a fulfillment of prophecy (Biblical or Qur'anic) regarding the End Times, or it is just another Western plot to remove weak leaders and install another puppet regime in certain nations.

I'm not sure about the second one, though. Mubarak was by all accounts a strong pro-Western ruler, as was the dude from Tunisia. Even Gaddafi did not take a strong anti-Western stance after the mid-1980's (when he had the crap bombed out of him). It doesn't make sense to me that the West would want to remove these rulers only to replace them with a clone, unless they were afraid that they were going to die soon and throw their respective nations into chaos (and the West was going to lose their precious oil reserves).

So that leads me back to the fulfillment of prophecy, and I have to admit, that worries me. I'm not sure I'm ready to see the End of the World and the Day of Judgment in my lifetime...

:wasalam:

Don't be mistaken. West doesn't have allies in the arab world, it only has puppets. When it is done with them, it discards them. For the last 60 years these puppets were handy in stealing Muslim resources. Now west has a new plan for remapping the whole middle east and in order to do that they need to get rid of these puppets. Google remapping middle east and war of natural resources.

Experts the the war of natural resources have begun already and we are in the beginning stages of WW III. So many will die once all this goes full force. But will it be the end of the world? No, not by a long shot.

Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman reported that the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam said,

"Prophethood (meaning himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

So you see we are at the tail end of dictatorship rule and although the kaffirs plan for their new agenda and NWO, inshallah next rule will be that of the Caliphate let by al-Mahdi

Omar3rd

I have those questions in my mind long time now but I never asked anyone.

1.Afghanistan,Iraq and palistine was control by war.Tunisia,Egypt,Libya and who is next? Syria,Yemen,bahrain and last Ksa???

2.Who will come first Imam Mahdi or Dajjal and what will be the situation of the world before Dajjal appears?

3.Are we living in a time of before appearance of Dajjal? Like worldwide floods,Tornado,Earthquakes,drought,global warming,sea level rising,economic instability(recession), wars etc.Hope any brothers and sisters will explain this from reference from Quran and Hadith except 1st one.Also scholars opinions will be really beneficial.I hope I live the time of Imam Mahdi (AS) but fear about Dajjal as prophet (saw) said it will be hard time for believers in hadith.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Don't be mistaken. West doesn't have allies in the arab world, it only has puppets. When it is done with them, it discards them. For the last 60 years these puppets were handy in stealing Muslim resources. Now west has a new plan for remapping the whole middle east and in order to do that they need to get rid of these puppets. Google remapping middle east and war of natural resources.

Experts the the war of natural resources have begun already and we are in the beginning stages of WW III. So many will die once all this goes full force. But will it be the end of the world? No, not by a long shot.

Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman reported that the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam said,

"Prophethood (meaning himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

So you see we are at the tail end of dictatorship rule and although the kaffirs plan for their new agenda and NWO, inshallah next rule will be that of the Caliphate let by al-Mahdi

I don't know that much about the Muslim End Times prophecy yet, but I am familiar with the Christian one, which is what I based my belief about fulfillment of Biblical prophecy on.

This reminds me of something else I have read recently. I forget where I read it but I want to say that it is a surah of the Qur'an.

"Men plot, but Allah is the best of plotters."

And Allah knows best.

bari

Gaddafi is a a
Shia, changed Quran, what else you need to know. He killed so many slaves of Allah, he is 21 st century fir,awn. May Allah take care of Libyan people.Pp

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com

I have those questions in my mind long time now but I never asked anyone.

1.Afghanistan,Iraq and palistine was control by war.Tunisia,Egypt,Libya and who is next? Syria,Yemen,bahrain and last Ksa???

Yes, Iran, pakistan and all of middle east is on the list for remapping by the enemies of Islam.

2.Who will come first Imam Mahdi or Dajjal and what will be the situation of the world before Dajjal appears?

IMam Mahdi will come first, he will spread peace and justice on earth and unite all the Muslims and fight against the enemies of Islam. He will rule for about 7 years and then ad-dhajjal will appear. The Muslims will be fighting the enemies of Islam when dhajjal will appear. He will be here for 40 days where first day will be as long as a year and 2nd day as long as a month and 3rd day as long as a week and something like that with rest of the days normal days length.

3.Are we living in a time of before appearance of Dajjal? Like worldwide floods,Tornado,Earthquakes,drought,global warming,sea level rising,economic instability(recession), wars etc.Hope any brothers and sisters will explain this from reference from Quran and Hadith except 1st one.Also scholars opinions will be really beneficial.I hope I live the time of Imam Mahdi (AS) but fear about Dajjal as prophet (saw) said it will be hard time for believers in hadith.

Yes, we are. Scholars are saying we will inshallah most likely see al-mahdi in our life time and if not then definitely our kid's life time.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

I don't know that much about the Muslim End Times prophecy yet, but I am familiar with the Christian one, which is what I based my belief about fulfillment of Biblical prophecy on.

This reminds me of something else I have read recently. I forget where I read it but I want to say that it is a surah of the Qur'an.

"Men plot, but Allah is the best of plotters."

And Allah knows best.

That's Surah Anfal. One of my favorite Verses:

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. [Surah Anfal:30]

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Gaddafi is a a
Shia, changed Quran, what else you need to know. He killed so many slaves of Allah, he is 21 st century fir,awn. May Allah take care of Libyan people.Pp

Gaddafi is a shia? I didn't know, but you should back your claim with recorded evidences. Killing the slave of Allaah makes one a Zalimun but not enough to be called a Kaafir. 21st century Fir,awn are many if you just look carefully. And May Allah guide the ummah.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I tried to search online, but all I would get are media reports that such and such sheikh has issued fatwa to kill Gaddafi. I want the complete fatwa regarding Gaddafi and the daleel used from Quran and Sunnah to make takfir against him. If anybody could help, that would be great.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I was reading up on someone else's post in Facebook and this is what he presented (not my view).

"Libyan Leader announced recently his oil could only be bought with gold and not with dollars. He recently introduced a new currency 'dinar' based on gold that plummeted Libyan economy and also urged African Union to follow this currency which they were looking forward to. And that is why he was ousted."

[yt]GuqZfaj34nc[/yt]

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Gaddafi is a a

I doubt anyone including shia will able to change the Quran.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is the second rape of Africa. This is more about Africa and not the Arab countries. Libya was one of the only debt free nations in the world. And now it is like the rest.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com

I was reading up on someone else's post in Facebook and this is what he presented (not my view).

"Libyan Leader announced recently his oil could only be bought with gold and not with dollars. He recently introduced a new currency 'dinar' based on gold that plummeted Libyan economy and also urged African Union to follow this currency which they were looking forward to. And that is why he was ousted."

It is said that Saddam was ousted for the very same reason. He had decided to abandon the dollar and beg oil with dinar or some other currency. There is some truth to that as many nations are trying to move away from the dollar either because they don't want to associate with the dollar and America any longer or they see the dollar as getting weaker. By not begging world currency with the dollar makes the dollar weaker, US economy weak, and US weak. It's only natural that the US might take out anyone that tries to change the status quo. But now it seems US is itself try to let the dollar be destroyed so it too can come out with common currency (like euro) between the Americas and call it amero. Lot of fitna will happen in the west like that of the east before that is done.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
That's Surah Anfal. One of my favorite Verses:

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. [Surah Anfal:30]

Yeah, that's it. I thought it was part of the Qur'an but I couldn't remember where I had read it.

I used to think that the Euro would be the one world currency foretold in the Biblical prophecy of Revelations. I still think that, especially with the collapse of the US dollar. I can see the USA adopting the Euro as standard currency in the face of a collapsing world economy.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams Brother yes it is legitimate for the Libyan people t rise against Gaddafi, our Shk, Sadek Gariani who is Libyan and lives in Libya gave the fatwa after Gaddafi sent in Mercenaries to kill his own people and Gaddafi himself has stated that he is not the leader of his people only the leader of the Fata reveloution, as his Green book states that the people rule themselves.
Gaddafi also has Jewish background, dont know why some one said he is Shia.
There is a lot of evidence of this crimes against his own people, I have lived in Libya for 23 years now and first hand experiance of his crimes here in Libya, too many to write about and not enough to time.
Our Shk. told the people to make jihad on him and that is what most of the Libyan youth and elders done , of course there will be a lot of people with other intentions but for us, we all relyed on Allah ta'laa to give us the strength and courage to fight this holy war.
Alhamulilah it is nearly over, as Gaddafi is still out there and while he is alive he can still make lot of fitna, I have many, many stories of what went on through these last 6 months and its incrediable that another human being could treat another human , man, woman and child the way Gaddafis Kitaab treated them . Some people call them animals but even animals would do the crimes they did.
My husband and son where fighting on the front line in Misrata from the end of march, I left Tripoli in June ad went to take care of them with my other 2 sons, my eldset stayed in Tripoli to join the uprising there. When this happened my husband and 2 sons went to Tripoli to free it,
alhamdulilah we all survived but many many people did not,
please continue making duaa for our brothers and sister for help and guidance in these very differcult times.
your sister
Um Mustafa

a_stranger

I think people of Libyia can judge their situation better ........They are good muslems , and have many scholars .........Islam is deeply against injustice and oppression ........by defending such acts we are distorting the face of Islam now we are living in a world which is seeking justice, brotherhood, equality ............all that what Islam is calling for mainly. how can we represent Islam while we live under such barbaric conditions if we see what is happening in muslem prisons or what is so called .........it is more than shame on us. :astag:

Status
Not open for further replies.