SCAREDD OF JINN!!!! HELP NEEDED FAST!!!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

I hope everyone is well inshaAllah :shymuslima1:

Sorry if Im bothering anyone at this time :shymuslima1: I REALLY need help, and quick inshaAllah :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

Okay, a very close friend of mine had a very strange dream. After, she got it interpreted, and the dream meant that she was gonna meet...umm....a jinn :shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1: However, it is gonna be a good one, Wallahu Alaam, but she extremly frightened with the fact she is gonna meet a jinn :shymuslima1:

And now she tells me that its very difficult for her to stay in places alone :(:(:( And that she always needs someone to be with her. I advised her to read Ayatul-kursi, and she does, but Im not sure if it will help with her fears :shymuslima1: WAllahu Alaam, Allah knows best and inshaAllah it would help but is there anything else she could do to help remove those fears. Because shes afraid that Jinn will appear to her anytime...:shymuslima1: And thats why she doesnt like staying in places alone (I know I already said that :SMILY105:)

SOOOOOO...........

She needs help FAST!! :SMILY26::SMILY26:Shes always very worried, and scared :shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

JazakAllah hi khair everyone :shymuslima1::shymuslima1: May Allah reward you all with the best of rewards :shymuslima1::shymuslima1: I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 4 ALLAH :hearts: lol

:wasalam:

muaz bin jabbal

salaamz

Tell her nt to be scared,Al jinn is also the creation of Allah swt,tell her that Jinn would help her do good acts like tahajjud ect ,why she afraid unless consult with a mufti

masalaam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
salaamz

Tell her nt to be scared,Al jinn is also the creation of Allah swt,tell her that Jinn would help her do good acts like tahajjud ect ,why she afraid unless consult with a mufti

masalaam

JazkAllah hi khair yaa ukhti/akhi

But, it is a bit frightening to know a jinn might appear anytime :shymuslima1: u know?

But JazakAllah for your response :) I will tell her about this :) And inshaAllah it would help :)

Wasalamu alaikkum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I do not know much about interpreting dreams.

If she is going to be met a Muslim Jinn, then I do not see any harm in it. It could be a source for her to learn about her religion, as some scholars say that Jinns usually has a long life. :)

Just make sure about one thing. If it is a Muslim one, it will not go when she recites Quran, or when hears Azan. If it goes away when such things happen, then make sure its not good, and take precautions.

I actually do not know much to say on this regard. Hope it helped any way.:)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

Hope you are doing well. Let me tell you something about fear so you can let your freind know. When you fear something, you only attract whatever you fear even more, and this is absolutely true with Jinn. The more someone fears a jinn/s, the more the Jinns will bother and try to scare that person, and eventually will be a part of that person's life. None deserves to be feared except Allah. Tell your freind to fear Allah, put your trust in Allah and to simply say A'udobillahi Minashaydani Rajiim. Also listen to and recite entire sura Baqrah, there's many hadiths about the great benefits of this sura and the Quran in general, and also Ayatul Kursi in particular.

InshaAllah if she trully puts her trust in Allah, then all of her fear and worry will disappear, very soon. Hope the best for you and your freind.

Salam

oh and one last thing; tell her to keep wudu all the time as much as she can.

muaz bin jabbal

lols

they everywhere,My ustaad had one,he could tell us when we learnt our sabak for hifz at nite and lol when he smacks us ,its like lightning ,your eyes will burn,ears will ring.

tell her read her 3 kuls and blow before sleeping,remind her that the same shaytaan that whispers is a jinn

salam alaykum

good(muslim) jinns dont contact us cause it is haraam for them to mix in ur world and us into theirs.........so this is probably a bad or misguided jinn but then if Allah(swt) does not will then not even a grain of sand can move then what is a jinn??....Ans : nothin!

and we should speak with knowledge rather than say *its good the jinn will contact u*......it is very wrong if we speak according to our biased opinion in Islam cause Islam is something that is perfected by Allah(swt)

my opinion on the jinn meeting her well only Allah(swt) knows......mayb the shaytan is jz playing his tricks to derail u

revert2007

Love Fishing
salaamz

masalaam
i hv a question here...when iw as in my university i know this onemuslim girl but not so practising but she do prays 5 time i guess...but after sometime she said she has someone with er sort of jinn i believe who takes care of her and all the time remind her to pray on time and wake her up for night prayers adn subh...and she all the time scors excellent mark even if she doesnt study...can u plz explain me what is that all about?this "jin" helps her to be a good muslim

revert2007

Love Fishing
salam alaykum

good(muslim) jinns dont contact us cause it is haraam for them to mix in ur world and us into theirs.........so this is probably a bad or misguided jinn but then if Allah(swt) does not will then not even a grain of sand can move then what is a jinn??....Ans : nothin!

and we should speak with knowledge rather than say *its good the jinn will contact u*......it is very wrong if we speak according to our biased opinion in Islam cause Islam is something that is perfected by Allah(swt)

my opinion on the jinn meeting her well only Allah(swt) knows......mayb the shaytan is jz playing his tricks to derail u

yes i agree with u on this...muslim jin obey Allah and they do not contact us..i have heard about this as well.

muaz bin jabbal

i hv a question here...when iw as in my university i know this onemuslim girl but not so practising but she do prays 5 time i guess...but after sometime she said she has someone with er sort of jinn i believe who takes care of her and all the time remind her to pray on time and wake her up for night prayers adn subh...and she all the time scors excellent mark even if she doesnt study...can u plz explain me what is that all about?this "jin" helps her to be a good muslim

salaams

Lol,thank you for asking such a question?Theres a surat in the quraan called suratul jinn,its bout when Nabi saw was in a masid and reciting quraan and the jinn were listening and accepted islam.So Yes they are muslim jinns.Your friend ,if she has a jinn(Allah knows best) and if its a muslim,it will remind her ect,bt mind you having a jinn its nt an easy thing its a heavy thing.I mean i heard if you dont make namaaz ,it slaps you!!So it will encourage her to do good bt bout the marks thats fishy to me cz i dont think a muslim jinn will Help her cheat.Sometimes a jinn can control a human body and trust me its not something you wanna see,its realy scary .THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT JINN ARE MADE FROM FIRE AND CAN TAKE ANY FORM BESIDES THAT OF NABI SAW,They eat,sleep,get married ect And they if they believed will be in jannat.Some ppl can see them some cany

muaz bin jabbal

yes i agree with u on this...muslim jin obey Allah and they do not contact us..i have heard about this as well.

Come i tell you a story and this was related to me by an ustaad of mine,there was once this this man he was doing something and a snake came by him so he pushed it once it came near again ,he pushed it again,then the third tym afta the third tym he killed it.The next morning nyaways the jinn judge wanted to execute him cz he killed the other jinn(the snake) anyways ,the man tried to defend himself cz he said It one of hadeeth something to da effect if a snake comes near you afta the third tym then kill it(if im wrong plz correct me),A muslim jinn who was preasent defended this man and said he heard it and they freed him

salaams

Lol,thank you for asking such a question?Theres a surat in the quraan called suratul jinn,its bout when Nabi saw was in a masid and reciting quraan and the jinn were listening and accepted islam.So Yes they are muslim jinns.Your friend ,if she has a jinn(Allah knows best) and if its a muslim,it will remind her ect,bt mind you having a jinn its nt an easy thing its a heavy thing.I mean i heard if you dont make namaaz ,it slaps you!!So it will encourage her to do good bt bout the marks thats fishy to me cz i dont think a muslim jinn will Help her cheat.Sometimes a jinn can control a human body and trust me its not something you wanna see,its realy scary .THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT JINN ARE MADE FROM FIRE AND CAN TAKE ANY FORM BESIDES THAT OF NABI SAW,They eat,sleep,get married ect And they if they believed will be in jannat.Some ppl can see them some cany

dude like i said muslim or believing jinns will never contact u or stuff like slap or hit u cause it is haraam for them to mix into our world and us into theirs so stop telling people that the jinns that do this r good

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu aaleikom
I dont have time to read all wht u write ..i just have seen the title of topic

I want to tell u that we must not think to much to them..They have their world and we have our world...if u start think to them this is from Shaytan..Belive in their existence just.I dont remember exacly when but we have i think a aya in Quran (or a sahih hadith)when Allah will say in the Day of Judgement..In Hell with all the pleople who have fear for creation and not for Me.
So my advice..lesen Quran..stay away from sin's..dont lesen music..becouse this will bring more djins in your home:)...

May Allah help u and may Allah help all the muslims djins and humans.

Wa aaleikom salam wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

I hope everyone is well inshaAllah :shymuslima1:

Sorry if Im bothering anyone at this time :shymuslima1: I REALLY need help, and quick inshaAllah :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

Okay, a very close friend of mine had a very strange dream. After, she got it interpreted, and the dream meant that she was gonna meet...umm....a jinn :shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1: However, it is gonna be a good one, Wallahu Alaam, but she extremly frightened with the fact she is gonna meet a jinn :shymuslima1:

And now she tells me that its very difficult for her to stay in places alone :(:(:( And that she always needs someone to be with her. I advised her to read Ayatul-kursi, and she does, but Im not sure if it will help with her fears :shymuslima1: WAllahu Alaam, Allah knows best and inshaAllah it would help but is there anything else she could do to help remove those fears. Because shes afraid that Jinn will appear to her anytime...:shymuslima1: And thats why she doesnt like staying in places alone (I know I already said that :SMILY105:)

SOOOOOO...........

She needs help FAST!! :SMILY26::SMILY26:Shes always very worried, and scared :shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

JazakAllah hi khair everyone :shymuslima1::shymuslima1: May Allah reward you all with the best of rewards :shymuslima1::shymuslima1: I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 4 ALLAH :hearts: lol

:wasalam:
didn't read the all which is written bellow
but sister i find the topic of the jinns very interesting and don't be scared,
you know what happen to me this ramazan i was sleeping it was like 11:00 am suddenly i listen a scary and strange loud voice going fast trough the air,, i got up coz it was bit scary to me, but in a second i recovered and said "whoever you are m not scared of you don't ever come here again" and went sleeping again:SMILY153: hehehe i was happen to me earlier as well i was reciting and someone in invisible mode has opened my pendant i felt that someone is opening it and it fell on my quran but i said the same thing "whoever you are m not scared of you don't ever come here again".................
so you can do the same, i know a lot of jinn stories coz its favorite hobby of my cousins to share such things in family gatherings , nothing to get scared of they are weaker then humans.. do morning and evening dikhar it will be ok inshaAllah

warda A

Sister
As'salamu aaleikom
I dont have time to read all wht u write ..i just have seen the title of topic

I want to tell u that we must not think to much to them..They have their world and we have our world...if u start think to them this is from Shaytan..Belive in their existence just.I dont remember exacly when but we have i think a aya in Quran (or a sahih hadith)when Allah will say in the Day of Judgement..In Hell with all the pleople who have fear for creation and not for Me.
So my advice..lesen Quran..stay away from sin's..dont lesen music..becouse this will bring more djins in your home:)...

May Allah help u and may Allah help all the muslims djins and humans.

Wa aaleikom salam wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu

well said sister
Actualy when we start interfering in their lives than they come into ours, they have their own lives and we have been told not to get involved.

sister, please read the last verses in suratul baqarah, ayatul qursi & the 3 quls x3 also read suratul fatiha and blow in your hands andthen wipe your body x3
inshaAllah she will be able to sleep.

Do we have to interpret dreams, do we have to understand what it was all about?
when we have good dreams we say alhamdullilah , but when we have bad dreams then we say audhubillahi mina shaiytani rajeem and that should be enough.
do not go looking for interpretations am sure most of them are just the persons perspective of the dream.Allah Knows Best
Trust Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala.

muaz bin jabbal

dude like i said muslim or believing jinns will never contact u or stuff like slap or hit u cause it is haraam for them to mix into our world and us into theirs so stop telling people that the jinns that do this r good

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

salaams brotha

lols give me proof from quraan and sunnah......DNT JST Say HARAAM,WHY ARE THERE PPL BEING POSSESED BY JINNS,why???only pious ppl can see dam??COME I GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE THERES AN USTAAD THAT TEACHES HIFZ ,THERE WAS A BOY IN DA CLASS WHO USED TO MANSTUBATE,ONE DAY HE TOLD HIM WHAT CREAM,WHAT HAND,AND WHAT TYM,THE OTHER USTAAD TOLD HIS STUDENTS THAT I HAVE A JINN AND HIS NAME IS MOOSA.THERE WAS ONCE A STUDENT IN A MADDRESSAH WHO COULD LEIVITATE,WHY DID ALLAH SWT SAY WE CREATED MANKIND AND JINN FOR OUR WORSHIP,SHAYTAAN IS A JINN LIKE I SAID THEY TAKE MANY FORMS....REMEMBA THE WORD HARAAM IS BIG:astag: BE EXTREAMLY CAREFULL,RATHA SAY ALLAH KNOWS BEST

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Podolski is correct in stating that "good" Jinn will not interact in our world. So no matter that "evidence" a person thinks they have that "Good" jinn will help a person, by the very action of communication they have shown they are not "good."

Secondly, how do we know this person interprets dreams accurately? Just by making this contradictory interpretation (a "good" jinn communicating) I am led to doubt this person's ability.

Thirdly, we should fear one thing in this life and that is Allah swt. If it is our qadr to deal with a bad a jinn then so be it.

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

Podolski is correct in stating that "good" Jinn will not interact in our world. So no matter that "evidence" a person thinks they have that "Good" jinn will help a person, by the very action of communication they have shown they are not "good."

Secondly, how do we know this person interprets dreams accurately? Just by making this contradictory interpretation (a "good" jinn communicating) I am led to doubt this person's ability.

Thirdly, we should fear one thing in this life and that is Allah swt. If it is our qadr to deal with a bad a jinn then so be it.

i 2nd that

muaz bin jabbal

Salaam,

salaams

Wheres your eveidence that good jinns dont interact in our world,you know how many saints are there ??no,some of these ppl still can peform karamaat
,theres many ppl that have GOOD JINNS WITH THEM,and they seem to interact with these pious ppl quite fine. your second answer i agree,bt when someone makes a fatwa,remember they put it on their shouldeirs,dreams are a very complex issue,it can either be from shaytaan or ilhaam,so dont judge the guy if you dnt knw him

your third answer

come i narrate a story in the time of Nabi saw a shaytaan was troubeling him in his salaat and was nearly startin to throttle him ,Nabi saw afta the salaat caught and wanted to tie it in the masjid so the children can play with it,bt becoz hw he remebered hw sulaimaan (A.s) controlled the jinn to build masjidul aqsa,he let it go
LOOK UP THE BENIFITS OF YOUR THREE QULS AGAIN ITS TO SAVE YOU FROM SUCH THINGS

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
its nothing llike that.....
good jins help someone...bad jins do not...
and tell her to be calm...
and tell her to read last ayah's of baqarah,ayathul-kursi, surah-al naas,falaq, and iqlaas....
and tell her not to be scared at all..
allah is with her......