She entered Islam the 'wrong way'??

Sakeena

If you tell estate agent tell then you have a family feud and that you need to move really quickly tell them you're pregnant! They'll be more helpful! lol

M

mamunexpert

Assalamualiqum
sister please pray for me i want to meet with new muslim

palestine

Servant of Allah
girl get your back on tti. don't leave. as for you- i think you should move out. ur 18 and ur mom is messing with your beliefs and your life. you need to find muslim friends you could live with.
salam.

Sakeena

lol okay hehe but no I'm not staying..... inshallah I'd love to but I need my mom's support until I can go out by myself. ooh that would be awesome! Maybe somedayinshallah!!!! :hearts:

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
lol okay hehe but no I'm not staying..... inshallah I'd love to but I need my mom's support until I can go out by myself. ooh that would be awesome! Maybe somedayinshallah!!!! :hearts:
As Salaamu Alaikum Sister Sakeena, i'm going 2 tell u like i told my 18yr. old... u need a job!!! u need 2 get ur own life and b on ur own, sorry 2 say, but u might want 2 start looking 4 a husband. if u cannot take the fitnah @ ur Ummi's house... bounce. the terrible thing about parents is that we remember when u couldn't do 4 urself... it's hard 2 put u n the grown up world when u r so young n r minds. don't b disrepectful, but u should start takimg control of ur own life. what do u mean u need her support? not very grown up if u can't support urself yet! take hold of the rope of ALLAH and show her that u can.

Sakeena

salam,

my mom's always been there 4 me, when my dad left, she did everything she could to raise us (3 kids) on her own without a husband or a well-paying job. So she has my respects and goodness, but it's time 4 me to move on. Time for me to live 4 Sakeena, to serve Allah without so much trouble.

salam

~Sak :)

sada

:salam2: may Allah increase ur ajr(goodness) for the sake of Allah azza wa jalla:tti_sister:...what about u now?we are here to support u in the best way being ur akhte and akhe...wassalam...

Sakeena

salam alaikum! :SMILY259: well 4 now i'm rerrtaking my exams hehe.. lol I'm happy 2 visit this week... sigh... I'm in class so I can't stay or come on all the time subhanallah... :hearts:

Mairo

Maryama
Salaam dear Sakeena,
I hope you are fine and that everything is going ok for you. May Allah keep your faith strong and increase in patience. You are missed!

muns786

:salam2:
I hope you are still strong in your belief.
May Allah make it easier for you.

Don't give up

Monochrome

Salam alaikum.

I am deeply sorry that your mother does not see the beauty of Islam. I hope one day for your sake that she learns to appreciate your faith. Be strong, and may Allah help you.

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum, thanks so much, I don't let them bother me anymore, alhamdulilah may Allah bless us all and grant us Jannah inshallah!!!! :hearts:

Sakeena

As salaam alaikum Sister Sakeena

It's nice to see you back again. I've never met you yet, but I became a Muslim revert last week from Catholic.

May Allah keep you in the right path and bless and grant u Jannah InshaAllah!!!
:)

ur a new Muslim! Alhamdulilah! are u a teen, young adult? well I'm soooo happy for you!!!!!! May Allah bless you over and beyond and grant u with Jannah inshallah!!!