• undecided!!

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

halah

:salam2:

What are you?
What faith do you belong to?

Allhamdulillah,I'm muslimah , my parents,my grandparents and my grand grand grand.........................parents as well,
May Allah firm our hearts on Islam until we meet Him.
The titel attracts me but what is the reason behined this poll? :)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I know that TTI has many muslim members but also other people of different faith also join, so it's just to see what portion of TTI members are muslim or others :)

halah

I know that TTI has many muslim members but also other people of different faith also join, so it's just to see what portion of TTI members are muslim or others :)

Jazaki Allah khair, I've got it.:SMILY346:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Muslim Alhamdullilah...........n InshAllah i will die as a muslim, I think theres only a couple of non-muslim but the rest are muslims.

wsalam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I am blessed to be raised as a muslim, and my last words to be La illaha illalah Muhammadan Rasullulah!! :ma:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
well ALHAMDULLILAH i m born muslim n brought up like a muslin.n wanna die being a muslim INSHALLAH.ALHAMDULLILAH i m proud to b muslim.
waslam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
I am a born Muslim Alhamdulillah and Insha Allah will die as a Muslim.
My forefathers (mother's family line) as far as my family root goes were military commanders in Ahom Kingdom. They were Muslims but I dont remember their names now. Its almost 200 - 300 years back I think, as far as I remember.
Dont know much about my father's family line.
wa/salam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Wouldn't it be more easier to use the Advance search function on the member list menu? It lets you search according to location, religion etc.

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother this is more fun...thats why...

as for me...born Muslim baby...we are from the subcontinent and are Muslims as far as anyone can remember..inshaAllah I will die a Muslim...I just pray I will be granted grandchildren and hajj before I die.

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
I am a MUSLIM and i am very proud of that Alhamdulillah. It doesn't matter whether we are born/revert what matter is that we are submitting to Allah in Islam and we die in that state.

ablanacimo

salam am a muslim i teach quran in egypt i am a born muslim it dosn't matter if ur a born muslim or not we're all muslim we're all going to heaven insaallah

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ Agnostic - [SIZE=-1]Someone who claims that they do not know or are unable to know whether God exists. (Got it from 'google define' search)

Really??
[/SIZE]