Would you marry a sister in purdah

Status
Not open for further replies.

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

an intresting thread:ma:
i wear a niqaab and wouldn't think about taking it off for marriage...i sppose if a guy loves his wife he would'nt want others to look at her,and as 4 marrying a guy who shaves his beard, wouldn't b a option 4 me.,

maassalaama

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Wa alaykum as salaam

You mean your future husband will have to spend his entire life guessing what you look like?

That's a bit unfair on the poor guy :p

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
Wa alaykum as salaam

You mean your future husband will have to spend his entire life guessing what you look like?

That's a bit unfair on the poor guy :p

haha...nah i meant i wouldn't trash the niqaab coz he wanted to get married 2 me...lol

ma'assalaama

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Cool. May Allah (swt) grant you a husband who respects your choice. HamdulIllah.

But not before I've been granted a wife first :p

bashaar

i always find these kind of questions to be strange when you are getting married assume that person is not going to change so if you meet a sister that is covered that means she is covered you do not like it you should look somewhere else its that simple to me :p

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum,
I think sisters In proper islamic dress code, that's ofcourse not modern hijab (tight, to colorful, see through clothes) are so much more attracting, even a more fitna to a believer than girls who dress imoral and show every curve on their body. Dont ask about Niqab :) even bigger fitna. But that's of course because of the love of islam. Islam makes it look beatyful. Because the sister is modest and honest. Somone that a good muslim man wants to be the mother of his kids. Who will raise mujahideen inshaALlah :). May Allah s.v.a reward the sisters who dress proper. I think they are much stronger than us man. Even if we man grow beard, there are non muslim man who have beards. But a sister muslimah, everywhere she goes, peole know she is a muslim. Allahu Akbar. MAy ALlah s.v.a reward u sisters and keep u strong against the lies of the Kuffar men who want to undress you and take the rights of you which islam gave you. Ameen.

Assalamu alaykum
Muharram

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Assalamu Alaykum,

I'd marry a sister in Cement.

Very interesting answer. I wonder what Brother mabsoot is thinking?
:confused: :confused:

Anyways Insha Allah Taala I want to have atleast with hijab but niqab would be more better. I have seen brothers making their beards so stylish :astag: :astag:
I used to make it thin but ALhamdulillah Allahu Akbar, I am growing it normally.

wa/salam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

wa alaykum salam.

yea bro... i've heard lots of metaphors and I can usually get my head around most... but

WHAT?!

Or plaster of paris, at least.

Hey I remember that stuff! we used it to make fossils with shells in plastic cups in like 1st or 2nd Grade!!

i thought it was the coolest thing ever then. :)

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Come on you guys. You didn`t get it. He capitalized the c in Cement. Must be a city, or country. :SMILY335:

Since cement is opaque u cant see what is inside....
In a sense , he doesnt mind marrying a girl in hijab or niqab...

I think u think too far bro.... :SMILY139:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam alaykum ,

Dear all......

:salam2: :ma: :ma: Hey brothers would u marry a sister who observes purdah???? and sisters if a guy a says he 's not marrying u if u're wearing a veil would u take it off??or tell him jump off the bridge bro cos they are more fishes in the ocean........or if u're spouse tell u to stop wearing the veil or he don't like the idea of u wearing it???????

1st of All :
there is no obedience to any created being if it involves disobedience towards the Creator.

(here :Ruling on covering the face, with detailed evidence )

and here : Verses and hadeeth about Correct Hijaab

2nd :
if he ask u that just remind him that he is the man and is your protector and maintainer (qawwaam) because he spends on you from his means and protect u from any Exposure to fitnah (temptation) ..
and remind him that every man must be keen to protect his family and dependents, due to he will be questioned tomorrow about this trust – did he take care of it or not? The Prophet :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no person to whom Allaah entrusts the care of others and he does not take care of them sincerely, but he will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7150) and Muslim (142).

.......then if he take ur Reminder n agree to let u wearning Niqaab as u weared accept him to be ur husband n if disagree don't accept him to be ur husband.....

Assalamu Alaykum,

Wa Alaykum Assalam

hahahha ur so funny akhi...so strong Expression :ma:

any way i'm the man who's didn't Allowed any one see face my wife..
cause of that insha`Allah i'll Marry good Muslimah who's wear niqaab n don't ask me to go her work..

I ask Allah to guide this ummah so that people of obedience will be honoured and people of disobedience will be humiliated, , and to help you and all the Muslim women to adhere to hijab and give up wanton display and unveiling.

i leave u in care of Allah..

<wasalam>

samiha

---------
Staff member

Since cement is opaque u can see what is inside....
In a sense , he doesnt mind marrying a girl in hijab or niqab...

I get it now... now it seems a bit obvious :redface:

lol... it could be a city... If I could name a city, I might consider Cement! Strong, Durable, and......... loool. no, probably not.

:wasalam:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Well in the first place you need to choose the right husband. A practicing Muslim and someone who understands Islam very well.

i was chatting with some sisters and some of em don't want to wear the veil cos they think they would never find a spouse cos as they say most guys don't like the veil

Maybe those sisters are looking for losers as husbands. Practicing Muslim guys would I'm sure go for women in Hijaab.

:salam2: :ma: :ma: Hey brothers would u marry a sister who observes purdah???? and sisters if a guy a says he 's not marrying u if u're wearing a veil would u take it off??or tell him jump off the bridge bro cos they are more fishes in the ocean........or if u're spouse tell u to stop wearing the veil or he don't like the idea of u wearing it???????

i was chatting with some sisters and some of em don't want to wear the veil cos they think they would never find a spouse cos as they say most guys don't like the veil..............well as i will say again it's sad what the muslim ummat is coming too.............that people have no trust in Allah swt they prefer to please the creation rather than please the CREATOR OF THE CREATIONS THE LORD OF THE HEAVEN AND EARTH...................

Well i'm in purdah and if a guy want to marry me he'll marry as i am and no way am i taking it off cos i'll be in my own grave when i go 6ft deep not his i have to pay for my own shortcomings.....as i told the sisters good guys want good girls so a guy with islamic values and common sense would prefer a sister who covers rather than flaunt herself for the world to see.......:blackhijab:

True

asalamu alaikum

very interresting subject!

when the profet Muhammad (saws) were taking into the Israa walmi3raaj he visited the Paradise and the Hell...he saw the most residents of the Hell fire were women!!

that is somthing clear these days, if you look around the corners,streets, stors every where you se it with your eyes whether you are in a muslim country or not ...except those muslim sisters who Allah swt. guided and are full covered insh.Allah they will be rewarded for thair patient in this zamaanul fitnah!

my dear sisters Don´t ever listen to the lovers of Kuffaar they don´t care about you or your honour they just want to please the Kuffaar... just be patient for the sake of Allah swt. and Allah will make you one of the Huur Aleen:SMILY149:

I´m searching for a sister who is wearing real hijaab or Niqaab cause I want to get maried soon and the sisters are pretty and look more clean then others who just loves to show them self:SMILY286: so dirty and filthy...

may Allah swt. keep our Imaan till the day we meet him!

shaz_1999

Forget da Niqab I had dis 1guy ask me bat wearing my scarf like how long hav u been wearing it I was propa shocked finkin how can u ask dis on top of dis he was a Hafiz of da quran.

Wen I saw dis guy I felt as though he just wantd sme1 2show off u get me

I just want to say that I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone with what I said about Hafiz

I hope that you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me one day

I am so sorry

I am truly sory

Raed

Muslim Student
I will marry her and i will be happy IF im sure that she wear it for sake of allah..... because in my area some of woman wear it to hide them self so they can do whatever they want without anybody know them... please dont attack me now , thats so true...

heartbeat

Hidjab.

hijab is beauty and charm.
i almost fall down to my knees when i see a veiled girl.
the veiled girl has a different smile.her eyes beam more brightly. when she walks it seems that she is more elgant and more appealing to mind and heart.

i live in the usa, where i can see from the blondes to the brunettes. but none has an impact on me as much as a girl who walks by me with a red or a green hidjab.

and yes i have been searching my whole life until now for a veiled girl to this day and pray day and night to god that he bless me with a cute muslim girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.