Abu Sarah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh brother, how's your daughter and your family doing, good Inshallah? :) Subhanallah I hope everything is going well with you. :)

Sorry brother but I didn't understand your message, except for the first two lines (LoL). And that isn't my picture really, it's of Sheikh Radmehr (RA), who was assasinated by the Rawafidh (LA) in Iran (click here).

Anway, I understood your post, and Inshallah Ta Alla, I won't put a picture as my avatar (Inshallah Ta Alla).

Wa Aleykum as Salam. :)
    :salam2: wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuhu.

jazakallah khairn akhi,i just thought i'd speak on my brother's behalf it was not his picture he told me about it after i told him that i've already contacted the mods cz he was late in removing it!!!
    so it was a pic but not his!!!
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    كيف حالك أخي ؟؟
    عندي استفسار لم الأعضاء الجدد لا تأتيهم رسائل التفعيل على البريد الالكتروني ؟
    دعوت بعضاً من أصدقائي الأجانب هنا و كلهم لا تاتيهم رسائل على البريد
    و لذلك لا يستطيعون المشاركة هنا بالمنتدى ..
    و جزاك الله خيراً
    :salam2:

JazakAllahu Khayran beloved brother.. I hope you are doing well Alhamdulillah.

It is always wonderful reading your thread and I have gained a lot of ilm by the mercy of Allah azzawajal. I pray to Allah Almighty that he gives you and your loved ones good in this life and good in al akhirah. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu
    JzaAllah khayra dear brother for such informative threds and also found many on ur profile too.

May Allah bless u
    w salam
    Walaikum Salaam!

Sorry for the late response brother been a busy bee. Eid Mubarak I know its late but better said then never.

Inshalla`h hope you and the family are all well.December is going really fast.Remember me and my family in you Du`as brother.
    Assalamu Alykum.

Please delete my latest thread. I found my answer. Jazakallahu Khair in advance :D. Wassalam.
    salaam alikom

Sorry for late reply, ..
    Eid Mubarak to you too brothe, Taqabal Allaahu Minna wa Minkum salah Alamaaal
    As Salaamu 'Alaykum Akhi,

Ameen... Belated Eid Mubarak to you too...
    Was away from internet during the Eid...
    Oh, thank you for that akhi. :) Jazak Allah for considering it.

May Allah even more increase you in knowledge and give you higher status.
    Wa'salaam
    Asslam'u Alykum akhi,

You changed your colour? :) I know there are few other moderators who are orange and don't change their username colour, but the green colour makes it easy for others especially new users to identify moderators from other members. Hmm?
    Asslam'u Alykum brother "slave of Allah",

Eid saeed!

I hope you had a good Eid. May Allah bless you and your family.
    Wa alaykum assalamu wa ragmmatulahi wa barakatuh,

Eid Mubarak to you too brother and to your wife and baby Sarah!!

Taqabal Allaahu Minna wa Minkum.
    wa alaikum salaam, thx for the wishes.:)

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…