BrotherInIslam7

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bhai shukar hai yr u replied i seriously thought aap ne :p mujhe se katti kar li lol if u know wat i mean like u know aap naraz ho , ALhumdulilah very nice to see ur reply INshALlah jaldi baat ho gi
    u tc too
    walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu
    wa Alaykum Assalam Brother in islam yeah brother i disaprove it because of i post videos from my facebook videos but it didn't apper here any way i'll post it agian insha`Allaah

All us here ok Alhmdulillah..tell me how are you and All rest of ur family..i wish All of you fine insha`Allaah

<wasalam>
    Yeah Brother, I didn't understand when I read that first B'cos was in hurry, later I did..
    But I'm worried about that post, because it changes into a battle field and it wasn't my intention when I posted that thread.
    Mods have to look Brother Aloosh12 posts.
    Wa `alaykkumu salaam wa rahmatullaah. Ahabbakalladhi ahbabtani lah... Ow no! You beat me to it :O
    AH! So it was as I thought it might be. While I wasn't sure of the exact phrasing and words, I figured it had something to do with that. Does everyone say the same thing at the beginning? I hear that pattern alot...speaking something in Arabic and then continuing on in English.
    wa`alaykum us-salaam warahamtullaahi wabarakaatuh

Share with Khangul please... She asked on my profile so I asked AbuBaseer
    salaam alaikum,
    Eid Mubarak to u and ur family. and abt contacting the address u gave for fatwa, i so far did not call them. perhaps bcoz i got my answers here. :)

Allah hafiz
    Happy Eid ul-Adha!

Akhi, I wanted your opinion, is my last post a bit harsh? If it is I will remove it... I suppose I wrote a bit in the moment.

It reminded me of an infuriating memory of a giant Christmas tree in the Dubai Airport.
    aslam o aliakum brother i hope you are well :),
    i read a incident of Sheikh Al - baani and i wanted to share with you hope u dont mind, you probably have read it .

‘Once, Shaykh Albaanee (rahima-hullaah), whilst sitting in his car was approached by a man who asked:

“Are you, Shaykh al-Albaanee?”

At this, the Shaykh was reduced to tears, and when he was asked as to the reason for him crying, he replied:

“It is befitting for a person to strive hard with himself and not to feel proud as a result of the people’s statements (praises).”

(Muhaddith al-’Asr Muhammad Naasiruddeen al- Albaanee-page 40)
    salamu alaykum brother,

I am sorry to hear the sad news about your relative. Inna Lillahi wa Inna ilayhi rajioun. May Allaah forgive her and admit her in jannat-al firdaus.

May Allah give all her relatives the strength in this difficult time.

Barak Allaahu feek.

ps : By the way how is your studies going on akhi ? I hope you do well, inshaAllaah.
    :salam2:

JazaakAllaah khayr for pointing it out... I looked through the posts, the others seem to be messy too.. I'm stuck in the middle of math though so I suppose it'll have to wait. If you come across any other like that I'd appreciate a heads up again!

I hope you stay well inshaAllaah, and do a better job at managing at 'going away' lol. I somehow end up back here again, even when I'm supposed to be studying!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…