Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eid Mubarik
    May This Eid Inshaalla
    Be A Source Of Immense Blessing
    Along With Joy & Happiness For You
    And Your Family….
    Assalamu 'alaykum!

Eid Mubarak sis! <3 Haven't heard from you in a while now, hope it's all going great. :D Have a great one insha'Allaah! :D
    Aww sis, loving school doesn't equal being spectacular at it :) I don't have any sort of special brain - I just liked to learn. I *hated* presentations so much - I would rather write something than have to stand up in front of a whole room full of people and *talk* about it. Well, may Allah give you ease and success in your studies!
    I hope you pass the test inshaAllaah. I had online test before and I had no choice but to look in the book. I think everyone in my class did the same. We had an hour and I think it was 20 questions, but they were kinda hard and time was flying, so yeah :S.
    I'm studying BA Hons early childhood studies and then I'm going to do postgraduate in primary teaching. I wanna be a primary school teacher inshaAllaah :D
    What are you studying? I forgot as well, sowwie :/
    :)

I passed my exams! AlhumduliLlah lol. What was you thinking? ;)

I dont get a chance to come on these days, seriously.

tc ukhtii
    Wassalaam
    The first time I watched it, I thought it was going to be scary bcoz of the vampires etc. but since it's not, i'm not really into it myself.
    Ohh I didn't know you studied online, silly me. Soooo if you take exams online then you have the opportunity to cheat don't you? :D naa kidding, I know you'll never do something like that huhuhu. I got 3 years of uni left, including masters as well and I work on sundays only.
    Hey we got a few things in common :D
    Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Yes I'm am okay Alhumdulillah.

Can you do word to word translation please?

It's about time for Somalis to go for a change then, How about that?

Hmm I don't (?) I'm actually allergic and not addicted *Smile*.

Inshaa'Allaah do well, sorry for the late reply, but I was busy.

Will be waiting for you.
    Lol, I didn't read them either. When I was in year 4, my teacher used to read 30mins of the novels everyday and it was DEAD BORING, so I think the film is better.

So do you like Twighlight? It's a bit romantico, so maybe it's your type :p
    Have you heard of a film called Freedom Writers. I didn't watch all of it, only like 10mins of the beginning but I heard it's really good. The trailer is available on youtube.

Anyway, how comes you got school on Sundays? Whoaa :O Sunday's my chilling day. I hope you pass inshaAllah.
    I haven't been school since May, so I do miss it, can't waaait. Bet I won't be saying that soon lol.

How many years of school you got left? And how's work treatin' ya?
    I loved school. *starry eyes* I was one of those weirdos who LOVED taking tests and quizzes... not presentations so much since I hated getting up in front of a crowd of people, but yeah, it was a blast. School and classroom was one of the things I was best at in life. Sighhhsss...
    Ooooo, Mall of America. A trip down memory lane... I wasn't able to go this time. But I loved it so much when I went around 2000-01. Tell me, is Camp Snoopy still there? Ah, the log chute... and the mini roller coaster, and the swings, and that Eagle ride which went in round circles. And that huge huge one that turned upside down which I never had the courage to go on.. but my older brother went on it and said it was nothing. lol. Ah, those were the good old days when my entire family used to live together. Then one brother went off one place to study and later work, and now my other brother went off to study too, and its lonely at home. And the mall had this really pretty Austrian Crystal store which I loved to bits. Hm, I think I'm a Minnesotan at heart - what can you say, I've lived 10+ years there. Sigh.
    What's so bad about it huh? Is it the accents? :p I still need to see the last one. :]
    I'm okay thanks for asking. I go back school soon inshallah, can't wait. What about you?
    OOhh mashaALlah....May Allah make it easy for u....am sure u wlll pull it off
    me....am goin to msctc and its goin...am goin to transfer inshaAllah to a uni after this year tooo may Allah make it easy for both of us ameen
    Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

how are you sister?

Jazakallah khair ukht. Same to you. Err translation please?

Alhumdulillah that you did. I just noticed Suhanaah does it too. I think I'll talk to her as well. Hope I don't geta good tellin off of "mind your own business missy". *Smile*

Yeah that's one the girly things I don't have. A liking for shopping! I think I'm fine with it.

The very WRONG person Indeed lol. btw stick to your promise. Show up at the game zone sometime =)
    Hey ukhti. How was your Eid? What did you do? Wow, can't believe Ramadan came and went - it feels like a half forgotten dream already, right?

You must be busy in school. So did you finally decide on Psychology? My best friend did psychology in college (before she was with me in university), so I always found it pretty interesting. What other subjects are you taking? Hm, its weird, but I would love to be in school again. Alas, those days are over, lol.
    am done with skool abaayo....am in college now....and its fun...its goin well
    hows life treating you tho?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…