Blind following. What is it?

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
but still i believe and i strongly believe we should control tone while blaming others after all these matter are in hand Allah who is going to be in jannah ..............if you believe that he is doing wrong still you should not react in the way he is doing ,,,

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Well sister, the person in question is talking about spilling the blood of fellow muslims and non-muslims (not to mention him labelling others as kaafir). This is a really dangerous message, that too coming from an imam. Imagine the number of people he can deceive with this kind of message and maybe lost lives.

Therefore, it's not really blaming. Rather it is exposing the dangerous message of this man. And we ask Allah azz zawajal to guide him and us. Ameen

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
but still i believe and i strongly believe we should control tone while blaming others after all these matter are in hand Allah who is going to be in jannah ..............if you believe that he is doing wrong still you should not react in the way he is doing ,,,

Respected sister, this comes across as a contradiction. What you say applies to Mr. Faisal more than it does anyone! Did Mr. Faisal control his tone when calling Abu Usamah a kaafir and encouraged to kill him? Did he control his tone when he told some local brothers he was going to gas them and take their wives as slaves? Did he control his tone when he made takfeer, then retracted his statement, and then restated his shahadah because incorrect takfeer renders the claimant the kaafir (himself)? Did he control his tone on a single lecture of his? No. Never.

Harsh words are condemned with harsh words. He is the laughing stock of my community and has rightfully earned that place. When his name is mentioned, laughter is a common first reaction, especially when someone adds "Shaykh" to his name.

Was-salaam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Just wanted to add...

Those documents and quoted statements are elicit proofs which can be traced back to physical recordings, be it audio, visual or text. However, the two cases I've mentioned (the gas chambers, making takfeer of himself) were narrated to me by trustworthy members of my community. Anyway, I hope we can move back on track with this thread now. I apologise for the sidetrack but given those post, I saw it fit to do so.

Jazaakum Allaahu khayran.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I have a very good pdf document which would be worth reading regarding a refutation of this individual including some of his horrific statements. How can I post it here?

Barakallaah feek

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
I have a very good pdf document which would be worth reading regarding a refutation of this individual including some of his horrific statements. How can I post it here?

Barakallaah feek

You can create a new post and under the editing window, scroll down to "manage attachments" (its somewhat above the submit reply button). Before you do so, have you checked to see if its not one of the two I've linked in a previous post?

Wafeeki baarak

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Respected sister, this comes across as a contradiction. What you say applies to Mr. Faisal more than it does anyone! Did Mr. Faisal control his tone when calling Abu Usamah a kaafir and encouraged to kill him? Did he control his tone when he told some local brothers he was going to gas them and take their wives as slaves? Did he control his tone when he made takfeer, then retracted his statement, and then restated his shahadah because incorrect takfeer renders the claimant the kaafir (himself)? Did he control his tone on a single lecture of his? No. Never.

Harsh words are condemned with harsh words. He is the laughing stock of my community and has rightfully earned that place. When his name is mentioned, laughter is a common first reaction, especially when someone adds "Shaykh" to his name.

Was-salaam

hmm may be it deems batter to you but where is the difference ...both are same laughing on each other subhan Allah, using same tone, for him you are kafir for you he is kafir :) it makes me smile

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
hmm may be it deems batter to you but where is the difference ...both are same laughing on each other subhan Allah, using same tone, for him you are kafir for you he is kafir :) it makes me smile

Sister, that is utterly wrong! For him, we are all kuffaar or munaafiqs, whereas I never said he was a kaafir or a munaafiq. I called him 'crazed' and a 'crackhead' (lol). There is a big difference sister, a big difference.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Sister, that is utterly wrong! For him, we are all kuffaar or munaafiqs, whereas I never said he was a kaafir or a munaafiq. I called him 'crazed' and a 'crackhead' (lol). There is a big difference sister, a big difference.

I call crazy people crackheads too from time to time :S (lol)
But I feel you were acting appropriately about the situation.
It's so sad that people like Fiasel get media attention, while good & normal Muslims dont.....

Ibn Uthaymin

Just to add. Hes also a racist bigot.

He gave a lecture entitled "Devils deception of the 21st century house niggas".
The title speaks volumes.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
brother, you should make a note of this so that no one stops the other one using harsh tone from now on

It depends... It doesn't mean that we should all reply to each other harshly if we see it fit as that idea isn't really sported here. When someone is harsh, we are nice in return. The reason why is because none of us here call to the killing of other Muslims, non-Muslims and calling believers non-believers etc. This is the sort of harshness/behaviour that if from someone senior enough, deserves harshness in response. I didn't mean that we should all start flaming at each other the minute someone goes blunt.

Idris16

El-Faisal is an associate of Abu Khabub al-Masri, the Egyptian ousted from the Finsbury Park mosque who is known for preaching against non-Muslims, and who is currently incarcerated in the United Kingdom for various offenses.
Salam alaykum warahmatullah

El-Faisal was a takfeeri whether he is it today I don't know but he has been refuted by Shaykh Abu Hamza Al-Masri. He has written a book about takfeer and has warned against that man. Even Abu Qatadah Filastini has been chocked about what faisal has said..

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Tawakkal – leave it to Allah swt

just was thinking over this word and i wud like to know your thoughts about blind following. What you call it and is that ok or not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

You mean follow blindly.
Follow blindly is copying without your knowledge the source of it true or not but you put a 'gamble' of the whole thing trusting that it should be the right answer or who cares!!!

If you not sure it better to ask then keeping quite and 'follow blindly'.

There a saying that knowledge is power no shortcut :)

One should work it out toward the benefit of oneself and Tawakal with Allah swt.
Tawakkal – leave it to Allah swt

Allah swt the Almighty says: "... Victory will be yours; and put your trust in Allah swt if you are believers indeed." (Qur'an 5:23)

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak!
Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)