Thank you all soooo much

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear beloved brothers and sisters...

MashaaaAllaaah. I am really speechless. Hope you will remember my other thread asking to make dua for me to get a better job. Alhamdhulillah before 3 minutes I have received the job confirmation call. Subuhaanallah. Alhamdhulillah. Allahu Akbar.

You all are the first with those I share this news. Thank you all my brothers and sisters so so so much. I truly believe this is the result of your kind and sincere duas. Jazakumullahu Khair.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Mashallah brother i am speechless ALLAHU AKBAR Its all down to ALLAH he made it happen thank Allah and i pray Allah give you and all the best in this world and in the hereafter ameen

jaza kallahu khairan for the update brother it brings hope alhamdulilah

:wasalam:

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
praise be to Allah, with Him everything is possible.
i pray that you will find peace and happiness.
my Allah make it easy for you.
mabrook.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
wa Alaikum salam wr wb,

Such a good news masha Allah....Congratulations brother....We deserve some sweet brother :)

May Allah make this job easy for you, bring happiness to your life, bring out the best in you, and may Allah bring this source of success in the hereafter. Ameen

IslamicGirl24

MashaAllah brother i am So glad to hear the wonderful news!! Alhmdulillah Allah has helped you truly!

oh brothr don't forget to offer 2 nafl to Allah to thank Him

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa Salaam,

AlhamduliAllah! such a GREAT news brother thanks for sharing it with us. CONGRATULATIONS!!! May Allah be with you NOW and ALWAYS! Glad to hear that:)

shichemlydia

good news

salam alikoum,
i am more that happy to hear this news, mashae allah, may allah make you happy and content with this new job, ameen,
wa salam alikoum

islamisthesolution

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear beloved brothers and sisters...

MashaaaAllaaah. I am really speechless. Hope you will remember my other thread asking to make dua for me to get a better job. Alhamdhulillah before 3 minutes I have received the job confirmation call. Subuhaanallah. Alhamdhulillah. Allahu Akbar.

You all are the first with those I share this news. Thank you all my brothers and sisters so so so much. I truly believe this is the result of your kind and sincere duas. Jazakumullahu Khair.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

mashAllah mabrook brother thats really wonderful to know .
may Allah make it easy for you .

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Mashallah brother i am speechless ALLAHU AKBAR Its all down to ALLAH he made it happen thank Allah and i pray Allah give you and all the best in this world and in the hereafter ameen

jaza kallahu khairan for the update brother it brings hope alhamdulilah

BaarakAllah feek sister for your kind words and ameen to the beautiful dua.

praise be to Allah, with Him everything is possible.
i pray that you will find peace and happiness.
my Allah make it easy for you.
mabrook.
JazakiAllah khair sister. Ameen to the dua.

wa Alaikum salam wr wb,

Such a good news masha Allah....Congratulations brother....We deserve some sweet brother :)

May Allah make this job easy for you, bring happiness to your life, bring out the best in you, and may Allah bring this source of success in the hereafter. Ameen

Ameen thumma ameen. Oh sweet? Doctor said to stop eating sweet because its not very good for health. So no sweets. "Sugar free Ice-Cream" might be good I guess. LOL

aslam o alikum
mashallah :) Alhumdulilah brother really glad to hear that
jazakAllah khair brother.

MashaAllah brother i am So glad to hear the wonderful news!! Alhmdulillah Allah has helped you truly!

oh brothr don't forget to offer 2 nafl to Allah to thank Him
JazakiAllah khair for your kind advice my little brave sister. I am truly thankful to Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) by other 'Ibadah and yes I have increased doing more Nafl also.

Wa Salaam,

AlhamduliAllah! such a GREAT news brother thanks for sharing it with us. CONGRATULATIONS!!! May Allah be with you NOW and ALWAYS! Glad to hear that:)
Ameen to your kind dua sister. Thank you so much.

wa Alaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
MashaAllah brother i am So glad to hear the wonderful news Alhmdulillah Allah has helped you truly!
InshaAllah we all will be helped by Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) if we truly seek him. Thank you brother.

salam alikoum,
i am more that happy to hear this news, mashae allah, may allah make you happy and content with this new job, ameen,
wa salam alikoum
Ameen thumma ameen. Thank you.

salam
masha ALLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
Allahu Akbar!

Alhamdullilah, brother. Now give your new job your best and work hard and smart. Best wishes :)
InshaAllah tha'aala brother. Thank you.

wooow bro! :ma:that's great news...
where's our treat;)
Ahaa. Now also I am going to give treat to some people. You know whom? Some of my x-job mates. If you are here, surely you will get it inshaAllah. Or should I post a Pizza? :lol:

Masha Allah,May Allah firm you in your job,
Mabrook.Baraka Allah.:)
Ameen and thank you dear sister.

alhamdulillaah
Allahu Akbar!

Mashaallah! this is good news! May Allah put barakah in your work for you and your family.
Ameen thumma ameen. Brother that is really a nice dua you made. JazakAllah khair.

Salaam,

Alhamdulillah brother! Now, we're waiting for you to take us out for a lunch treat.... B-P
LOL. Its night over here now brother. You tell a place. Then inshaAllah we cam try to go there for a dinner some day. LOL

mashAllah mabrook brother thats really wonderful to know .
may Allah make it easy for you .

Ameen and thank you so much sister.

Subuhaanallah I am really very happy at the moment you know why? Because I got a new job? NO. Because I will now be able to fulfill my needs inshaAllah? NO. Because I am able to make new friends and office mates? NO. But it is because You all are being with me in both my hard times and happy times. This is what we call true brotherhood in Islam. Alhamdhulillah for providing me such a great family to be with.

O Allah! We have wronged ourselves. If you do not forgive us and if you do not bless us, we shall be among wrongdoers. Please forgive our sins ya Ghafoor, ya Rahmaan. Protect us from the fire and grant us the highest ranks of Jannah and place Taqwa amond us and make us strong when facing kuffar. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
O Allah! We have wronged ourselves. If you do not forgive us and if you do not bless us, we shall be among wrongdoers. Please forgive our sins ya Ghafoor, ya Rahmaan. Protect us from the fire and grant us the highest ranks of Jannah and place Taqwa amond us and make us strong when facing kuffar. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen

fada_all

salam alikom

masha allah and alhamdolillah ..wallahi im very happy to konw that .... what a wonderful news brother .may allah bless you with your new job, as ive already told you allah's mercy is so wide sobhanho wa taala ...bara allah feek brother and of all your family insha allah

may allah bless you with hapinness and prosperity for both lives here and life after..masha allah
never lose hope of allah swt brother ..alhamdolillah
alhamdo lillah 3ala ni3mat alislam fi koli waqti wa hin..
salam alikom
ur sis