Obama..Or Not Obama..*THAT* Is The Question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

island muslim

Most of Obamas cabinets include Zionist-Christians, Jews who serve in the Military, And Anti-Muslims. Don't be decieved by Obama, Obama is just a Poster Boy for the Zionists who work in the Background. There is no difference between McCain and Obama. Obama has Never said he will take out "All" American troops. He just want to take out those who are doing combat but he wants to keep atleast 40,000-60,000 troops in Iraq to Protect the American Embassy and to conduct Operations in Iraq to "Hunt" Al-Qaeda in Iraq for a Long time. This is the same thing McCain wants.

Also Don't listen to alot of Fiez Muhammads video, because he is a Takfiri. He has not sat with scholars of Islam and he can not deliver any fatawah.

astagfirallah.. youhave clearly slandered the good sheikh feiz by LIEING about where he gained his knowledge. Also you have blanket labelled him a Taferi without any evidence. Better to eat from "the dead carcass of a donkey" than slander and spread lies about fellow brothers and sisters.

Alhamdulillah brother steve has cleared the lies against sheikh Feiz, May allah protect him from the slander and lies of evil men ameen

__Enslaved___

map_of_africa.jpg

island muslim

My sincere apologies to sister a muslimah for I only read her posts after I encountered the one by Salem.

Please forgive your brother insha allah.

__Enslaved___

astaghfirullah.

still, kenya and ethiopia are still pretty close.
I wouldn't trust a non-muslim ruling over a muslim any day.
That's like suicide or letting those who rule by shaytan to govern you.

ShyHijabi

So basically one won't vote for any man from Ethiopia? Maybe one ought to look into the actual country to see if there are any suspicious characters that fit this description. I think it reeks of stereotyping to basically say someone who has a parent from Kenya and also happens to be black is the antiChrist.

Obama is not from Ethiopia and does not have family from Ethiopia. He is a biracial American.

blackivy393

:salam2:

I hope each of your Brothers and Sisters is in Good Health and Firm State of Iman...

I am preoccupied with an issue...

I have been very keen on watching the primaries...elections..and media coverage of the presidential candidates..in the United States...and I will admit...I am impressed by Barack Obama quite much (I know..some of you might attack me for this..but it's the truth)

I will be a citizen soon inshallah..and will receive the privilege of voting..

But I am hesitant for many reasons...

1. Aside from my resentment towards the current American administration...and much of the issues in American foreign policy...I have met tens and tens of Americans who'd been nothing but wonderful people...and whom I respect and admire very much...and this country in its positives and the matters which do not go against Islam...has become my haven..it is my home! (in a couple of years.how long I've lived here..will be longer than how long I've lived in my country of birth!)..and I want to do something *for* it...at least by voting!

2. When I hear Obama speak..I sense a genuineness in what he says...this is the first time I ever get interested in hearing what a politican says..and sobhanallah he says certain things which I strongly agree with...I think he is a man with passion...and he really wants to do practice what he preaches!...

3. The problem is that...there are some issues which make me a little unsure if I should go on with voting for him (i.e. palestine issue)...but there's the issue of Iraq..he wants to withdraw the troops from there..and knowing EXACTLY how much Iraqis are suffering under occupation (I am Iraqi..and have family in Iraq still)...I am totally up for it...also...he wants to improve things *here*...and that is something I would like to see...even if I am a minority and Muslims might not get a big chunk of positives...but all people deserve comfort and happiness...and I would love to see people's lives change to the better!

4. Another issue is...the permissibility of what I want to do...I know that as far as Muslims go...non-Muslims cannot have wilaya over a Muslim...I know this applies for marriage and social issues of the sort...but I don't know about that politics wise...especially in the case of immigrants and refugees living in non-Muslim land...

At times I think...well I live in this country and I will be a citizen of it...and this privilege is a chance for me to let my voice be heard and participate in something which can be of benefit for many people!...

but then at other times I think...how can I be selfish and think this way???..my action *might* harm Muslim brothers and sisters in other lands...and I will be doing more harm than good!...I should just reserve this privilege...or pretend it never exists!

I really don't know what to decide on anymore...I want to be directed somehow...I would like to have your inputs on the issue...and possibly the views of Alims on the matter...

I know this is not the MOST urgent thing in the world...but you know...I don't want my nafs to make me fall into error which I can prevent...but at the same time...I do not want to prevent it from doing some good for others first..and myself second...

What Do You All Think?

:wasalam:

well what i like about obama he seems to have his own opinion on issues also that hes gives an actual opinion. some runners, when you ask them a question they will keep going around about and never answers the questions like Gore when he was interviewed on mtv during his election. but i dont know if he is going to win or not, but hopefully he doesnt get killed if he does win. but either way i think him being african american runner that has made this far to be on the ballot does show the progress the US has made since the 1950s

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Black Ivy it is imperative to point out to you that Blacks have made little to no stides since the 1950's. Obama does not represent the interests of Black America. These are not my sentiments. There were Black senators and congressmen during Reconstruction. The likes of a Condiresa Rice do not speak well for the Black community nor does Obama.

nori suja'i

salam to all,
actually i dont like to talk about politic as i was told that
politic is dirty, but we cannot ascape from it. for the american politic, no matter who's their president is the main power still belongs to their senate n they're practising double standard which we muslim are forbidden. their concerntration right now are the same as what the goverment here worried of - islamophobia.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Most of Obamas cabinets include Zionist-Christians, Jews who serve in the Military, And Anti-Muslims. Don't be decieved by Obama, Obama is just a Poster Boy for the Zionists who work in the Background. There is no difference between McCain and Obama. Obama has Never said he will take out "All" American troops. He just want to take out those who are doing combat but he wants to keep atleast 40,000-60,000 troops in Iraq to Protect the American Embassy and to conduct Operations in Iraq to "Hunt" Al-Qaeda in Iraq for a Long time. This is the same thing McCain wants.

Also Don't listen to alot of Fiez Muhammads video, because he is a Takfiri. He has not sat with scholars of Islam and he can not deliver any fatawah.

subhanallah. akhi we shouldn't make such claims about our brothers. if you watch he's videos it doesn't indicate any takfiri. when he gives a lecture he uses EVIDENCE FROM THE QURAND AND SUNNAH. so what if he didn't sit with scholars of islam, he still studied islam. you don't have to go sit with a shaykh to know the deen. he knows the deen well and uses CLEAR EVIDENCE. subhanallah. truth is clear from falshehood, and this man is far away from falsehood. no offense brother, but i really think you should not put a label on your muslim brother.:salam2:

palestine

Servant of Allah
So basically one won't vote for any man from Ethiopia? Maybe one ought to look into the actual country to see if there are any suspicious characters that fit this description. I think it reeks of stereotyping to basically say someone who has a parent from Kenya and also happens to be black is the antiChrist.

Obama is not from Ethiopia and does not have family from Ethiopia. He is a biracial American.

although the country is called ethiopia, it's actually mostly muslims. the region ogadenya which is in ethiopia but actually taken by force from somalia by the kuffar ethiopians is at war now. that is where i was born, and mostly somalis live there too. so i don't think that voting has to do anything with where you come from, but what KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU IS THE QUESTION. jazakallah for clearing sister. asalamu alaykum.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Al-Ittihad came from the Soufi Sects and they are more fundamentalist then the regular Secular Soufi. And also you didn't mention why most Somalies are Soufies to begin with??

Also about Fiez Muhammad, Fiez Muhammad is not an "Alim" which someone said, And I said before also you shouldn't listen to Alot of things he has to say, even though some of the things I have to agree with, but with regards to making takfir and aligning himself with the Khawarij which I disagree. Also al7umdulillah He studied under scholars in Medina. That is Good for him. But it doesn't mean he is a Scholar. He maybe a Student of KNowledge just like Shiekh Saleh-as-Saleh who was not a Scholar. But he still have deviances nonetheless

Salem i'm a somali, and i think i would know more about my country and my people than you would. where the heck are you getting this twisted info? may i remind you the icu took mogadishu for 6 months and no drugs and no tobacco entered and no one stole. you're looking at somalis who are deviated. you're not looking at the true believers who really do fight for fisabillah. my own uncle is in the jihad and every group, the icu and al shabab are not SUFIS. if you don't want to listen then that's your problem. ask us, we know cause our families are there. ask us, cause we are the ones who are supporting the mujahideen. sufism is decreasing in somalia due to the people being educated on true islam and the fact that the mujahideen are there. just like the taliban in afhganistan, the mujahideen in somalia are true. Shaykh Ibrahim Muhammad is fighting in ethiopia in the ogaden region against the kuffar. Shaykh umal macalin is married to my aunt and is connected to the mujahideen and i'm positively sure that the leaders are NOT SUFIS. they're fighting against the deviated sects. you're probably judging the mujahideen based on what ABDULLAHI YUSUF IS DOING. he is a traitor and he is the president of somalia. he wants power and has given up on his own people for wealth. and he is not a true muslim. SO I SUGGEST YOU LOOK DEEPLY INTO THE SITUATION OF SOMALIA AND SEE THE TRUE MUJAHIDEEN. peace.

island muslim

subhanallah. akhi we shouldn't make such claims about our brothers. if you watch he's videos it doesn't indicate any takfiri. when he gives a lecture he uses EVIDENCE FROM THE QURAND AND SUNNAH. so what if he didn't sit with scholars of islam, he still studied islam. you don't have to go sit with a shaykh to know the deen. he knows the deen well and uses CLEAR EVIDENCE. subhanallah. truth is clear from falshehood, and this man is far away from falsehood. no offense brother, but i really think you should not put a label on your muslim brother.:salam2:

Salaam Alaiykum sister,

Salem has maliciously LIED when he said that sheikh Feiz did not study or sit with the Ulema. Alhamdulillah brother Steve has refuted this blatant lier so please read brother Steve's post. Sheikh Feiz studied in University of Mdina under the Ulema unlike Salem who eats from the fesh of the beleivers by blatantly labelling them and spreading falshoods about them on here.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

The point is, we American have a choice between Obama and McCain. McCain is basically GW Bush 2.0. He claimed Iraq and Pakistan shared a border, he mixes up the Sunni and the Shia, and I really think he will be the downfall of this country if he comes into power.

Obama has tried to put a hand forward and begin talks with countries as opposed to dropping bombs on them first. He understands foreign affairs and knows that it is crucial that the US repair it's horrible relations with our allies and "enemies" alike. Bush probably still couldn't point to Iraq on a globe (he was unable to do so in the past) and McCain appears to share his basic ignorance of the world and how it works.

This war of aggression has crippled us economically and we were doing wonderul when Clinton was in power. We have wasted billions of dollars on a war started with lies and fueled by a vendetta. Obama speaks of ending this war while McCain says we will remain a 100 years if necessary. There is no leader in America who would say they want to watch out for the Muslim's best interest. Why? Because that would be committing political suicide. Instead we need to pick the lesser of two evils, get out of this war, and try to fix the bridges we burnt in the last eight years.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Salaam,

Obama has tried to put a hand forward and begin talks with countries as opposed to dropping bombs on them first. He understands foreign affairs and knows that it is crucial that the US repair it's horrible relations with our allies and "enemies" alike.
~Sarah

:salam2:
I will believe when this will happen. So far this is just talks and could be a election year stunt, to say it mildly.

I am really scared the way Obama has risen. First Bilderberg rejecting Hillary last year, and then soon Obama raise 40 million dollars and here are Clintons who know everybody important in the country and with a well oiled election mechinary couldn't even raise enough funds within Democrats to finance primaries, and now need Obama's help to pay her debts. What ? Is this a joke? Are we talking about the same planet earth here? And the media behaviour towards Hillary ??? All this is very scary.

There are a lot of hidden/secret forces working here. I really hope and pray that I am wrong, because if I am right, then it will be very hard very soon on everybody including me. So I don't want to be right.

I pray to Allah (SWT) to bring those people in power who care about the lives and properties of every human and who bring peace to this troubled world.
May Allah postpone this bad times which is looming. Ameen.
:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.