US ELECTION ON NOV 6

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Sister Shahnaz, tell your parents to understand that Obama is an avowed homosexual edit..

My parents have more important issues to worry about concerning their future president, like whether or not he poses as big of a threat to the Muslim world as his opponent and what he'll do about more domestic issues, like our economy and job security.

They don't focus on petty issues like his sexual preference, which frankly have no bearing on his role in the rest of the world. They know what they need to know to choose the candidate they believe will pose less of a risk to the Muslim world and Obama's personal lifestyle choices are of no concern to them.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
I'm just glad Romney is humiliated :) His dirty money got him nowhere. As for Iran, I used to like Iran until they showed their true colors. Now, I really hope Iran and Israel wipe each other off the map. The Persian Empire that the Muslims defeated a long time ago grew back like bathroom mold.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I expected this satan to win, it will not make any difference if the other satan won either. And I don't think Obama is going to improve ties with Arab / Islamic States instead the Arab / Islamic States going to have tougher time for next 4 years with him taking new term in office. This is payback time, perhaps he will endorse new Jewish settlement in West Bank. May Allah crushes all their plans. Ameen.

Sister Aapa,

I'm not in love with Obama but I think that was a very serious allegation from you about him!!

Idris16

What's really sad is how we focus about which Taghut is better or worse than another Taghut. Bush or Obama - who's better? Obama or Romney? Only two sides of the same coin. We should not differentiate between the same type of Taghut.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I think Brother Idris has it right.

It saddens me when people witness with their own eyes what the present administration has done( in continuation with former administrations) in the international arena and choose to close their eyes. Each time a child dies in Palestine for starters.

I did not make an allegation about Obama. It's out there for the public. I had to laugh until the serious stuff came out. I dropped a hint. Check out his church in Chicago. Please find out what happened in there, besides the preacher and his racist remarks. Pretty funny stuff.

And I think we do need to discuss petty issues like homosexuality. Not in this thread. It does has an effect on the rest of the world. Washington has traditionally been a safe-haven for gays. Now, Aapa, there you go again on the deep end. You are so uncool. Folks...who do you think sits and writes in the think tanks and makes the policies that oppress the rest of the world that you all are crying about. Remember, it is ok for Zionists to be bi-sexual..

Anyhow...they are all the same...white, black, Republican, Democrat....and I stay far far away.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Ugh...I know I said on my introduction that I don't want to pick fights or start flame wars with anyone, but here goes nothing...

I don't think Israel really is a problem of any kind. I think they are the leading country in Middle-East when it comes to science, welfare and security. If you look at it straight-on, they're an incredibly developed nation with lots of welfare that they even share with their muslim minorities that live in their country. Circassians and such are very happy under Israeli rule, and I think if the UN partition plan was just accepted by Palestinians in 40s, we could've worked towards happier outcome so much earlier on. And picking a fight with Israel is never a good idea, since A) God made an ever-lasting covenant with them B) they are fierce people who will not back down now that they re-established Israeli state. Only bloodshed would ensue...and come on, haven't we had enough Bloodshed already????

:O right?

Here I am Aapa.

Yes sure Israel is good state if you are far-right zionist as well ex-South Africa was good state if you were white and nazi-Germany was excellent state if you were nazi from right race and background.

To every others those states weren´t/aren´t good ones. Israel is not a problem... except to Palestinians and every neighbor states of Israel. Maybe also to tax-payers in the USA whose pay their wars and weapons from they own pockets. And to the rest of the world with they nuclear weapons and they "we are chosen people while others are just animals whose walk by two legs and are worth only to be slaves of zionists"- ideology.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
What's more disturbing about Obama possibly being a homosexual is the fact that some Muslims think whether he's a homosexual or not is a "petty" issue. No it is NOT a petty issue. The United States is the most copied/liked country in the world right now. Muslim youth all over the world keep up with u.s. media/ entertainment especially, people unfortunately like the U.S. despite all the things people don't know about it. If the president of the U.S. is gay, that will definitely have a big impact about how people view homosexuality in the world, Muslims included.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Isn´t he be married with woman? So by this he isn´t a gay. I would like to know evidencies that he is homosexual or bi-sexual. Has he told it by himself?

In my country was before president elections too and one candidate was a gay - openly as his boyfriend was with him in his campaing. So, he didn´t become elected. Not even at this time...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

In a world that thrives on deception the marriage is of convenience as was the case of Bill Clinton. LBJ could not have won without Lady Bird..And Barbara Bush ran good old George.

Theirs is a sick world.

I choose not to participate in the farce after seeking out what the agenda is and comparing it to what Allah subhana wa taala has given me as His Criterion and it just did not add up. So, humble me decided it is better to seek more knowledge of doing simple good deeds. Learning about my faith and exercising it to the best of my ability.

It is the world they have defined and there is no room for me. I am invisible to both parties. With Allah subhana wa taala I have authority. I am relevant as He gave me life and a purpose.

( off to a menial job interview...make dua for me )

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Obama is gay, where have you heard that? He is not gay nor Muslims. Goodness some of the things floating out there are amazing and not in a good way.

Salam alaykum

Cán you prove he is a gay? If not, isn´t it non-islamic claim something like this about some person without evidences? Just same who is the person?

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Salam alaykum

Cán you prove he is a gay? If not, isn´t it non-islamic claim something like this about some person without evidences? Just same who is the person?

gayobama.jpg

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
sorry :) There's no evidence of Obama being a homosexual. But even if he was, who are we to judge him? What matters now is Netanyahu is screwed because he endorsed Romney who now is a a loser :) I hope Obama is not stupid enough to forgive him for that.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Every politician and president is a puppet of Israel, Obama wasn't wagging his tail enough so Romney was being thrown the bone this time. They both promised more drone attacks on innocent civilians among other things.

522_275485285904813_1723678142_n.jpg

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Assalaam alaikum,
Why would I make up this stuff? I have nothing to gain.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/was-obama-married-to-a-man/

Sister, you cannot spread words based on a rumor that someone's enemy started. Its considered ظلم (tha'lm) and he can take your hasanaat (deeds) on the Day of Judgement. defamation is not a way of Muslims, unless you are certain yourself that he is truly what he is said to be.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
sorry :) There's no evidence of Obama being a homosexual. But even if he was, who are we to judge him? What matters now is Netanyahu is screwed because he endorsed Romney who now is a a loser :) I hope Obama is not stupid enough to forgive him for that.

Actually, this Netanyahu is more powerful than Obama. So I don't think this pig will ever chicken out to Obama.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Being American and sitting on hot job like the presidency, I think Obama has to deal with everyone including those Lesbians and Gays. I will not be surprise if he is one of them. I've no experience talking to gays, so not sure will those gays still be interested to marry a woman and have children with them? It will be weird, of course gays are weird people, to say Obama is a gay, he has wife and beautiful family.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Why is everyone so surprised.

All I have done is posted information that is readily available. There is nothing new here. The information is public.

Brother Hard Rock Muslim,

There are many men who marry women and father children who are gay. They are called bisexuals. It is very common in the US. It is very common in large cities.