Asha88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalam alaikoum wa Rahmatullaha wa Barakaatuh everyone, masha'Allah I've not been back for about 1-2 years. Insha'Allah everyone is in the best of health and eemaan!

[IMG]
    Salam~Sis Asha88,
    How r you sister?
    Hope you are in best health~Amin!
    Yes i am from the Lion City like you
    It a small world after all

Thank you for visiting my page,
    Take Care!

Thank you,
    ~Wassalam :)
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh Asha Baji. Please send a friend request to this sister. She's 15-16 years old, a convert to Islam, and she's going through stress and problems with her mother who abuses her for being Muslim, and so we need sisters who can give her support through her difficulties, and also we need to find some sisters who live in New Jersey and can take her into custody (but atleast talking to this sister can help her out), Inshallah.

And forgive me if I've ever upset or angered you. :(

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/member.php?u=51362

And Jazakillah Kyran wa Barakillahu Feeki for trying your best to help, I appreciate it Asha Baji.

And to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla belongs all Praise.
    As-salaamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu wa maghfiratuhu!

This is to all my sweethearts :)

I LOVE YOU

May Allah reward you all with the best reward. jazakAllah khair katheer for always being there for me and hearing me out. You guys ROCK!!
    I truly and honesy hope to meet you guys in this duniya. If not, then in the Aakhira! Ameen

Take care my darlings
    Make dua for me please, i am in dire need of your pious duaas.

Your Sister Asmaa

x x x
    Wassalaam

P.S sister Muslimah86 i hope u dont mind me "borrowing" ur idea :D
    Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]
    Waalaykum Salaam wrb Ukhti Servant of Allah,

Sorry I couldn't post on your wall or send you a PM because... did you choose to not have them?

Anyway ukhti, I am doing well here alhamdulillah :) But make duas for me insyaAllah, this coming Monday is my paper :( I hope you are well too there insyaAllah! And I hope you get your wall back so that I can post something on it insyaAllah :) It is difficult to keep in contact with you :S

Love you for the sake of Allah ukhti!
    The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.” [Sahîh Muslim (2566)]

Sisters,

AishaAnastasia, Allah’s Servent, Asha88, ayesha_r, BinteShafi, hayat yahya, iraqishealing, islamisthesolution, Joanna-Aisha, Living Soul, lostlilly07, Mesbah, Muslim18, muthmainnah, naiad, Palestine, path to jannah, prosperous, ruki4eva, safiya58, ServantofAllah, ShyHijabi, soeurette, stiks, Summer03, Tree2008, zahrany, Zaynab123

I LOVE YOU *ALL* FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!..and He (swt) is my witness!

P.S. to the sisters who contacted me and I didn't reply or was late in doing so..I extend to you my utmost apologies for my impoliteness...please pardon your sister..
    and yes, that brother i was talking about. the one who introduced me to islam, Alhamdulilah. ^____^ and amin to your duas, sister! i ask Allah SWT to bless you with a wonderful and pious annnnnnnnnd funny husband! =D whereas he would make you smile and laugh all day long, everyday, in'sha'Allah. you deserve happiness, dear sister. BIG ONE!!

so.... sushi, eh? mang! hahaha, just kidding. masha'Allah, whatta yummy foods are they, ayeee? i've always been trying to make sushi and been meaning to make some in culinary arts class, but guesssss nooooooot. oh, mang. in'sha'Allah, someday, will do. :] and i'm a bad cook. hahaha, for reallys. so, now we're talking about foods right hurrrr, i'm hungry. did you eat anything new lately, aye?

you're always in my duas, dear sister. may Allah make things easier on you with your exams and help you pass it! and tell me how have you been and how's everythinggg?

i miss you, mang! =D take care, in'sha'Allah!
    walaikum assalam, sister!

don't worry about the late responses, in'sha'Allah. :] .... but you know... now i do worry. you were forgetting all about me! :O just kidding, just kidding. you know, i haven't been really active at tti lately. don't know wassup, yo.

anyyyyways, in'sha'Allah, get a mac computer. =D it's better and even let you use msn, fosho! and my school blocks all chat clients, even on the websites like ebuddy. suck much, huh? but okiedokie, now i'm officially done with high school, so yay! Alhamdulilah! and oh yeah, i gotta tell you a short story about calvin happened on my grad day. whenever i talk to him, he would say bluntly, "you're giving me headaches" hahaha, so mean! masha'Allah, so smart mouthed little kiddo. xD
    tell me which sushi rolls you got, ayeeee? lemme guess... the ones with tempuras, cucumbers, avacodos, and of course with rice, seaweed, wasabi, and soy sauce, yeah? i don't like too much wasabi, but i think the color is so pretty. xD greeeeeen!

that's some pretty combos you got there, by the way. masha'Allah! i'm not sure about mine because i don't really eat alot junk foods, haha. i have some body reaction problems. :O so, for now, i would say sushi with tempuras with water with ice and a straw. :]

:SMILY259:
    and my wedding? :O in three or four more years, in'sha'Allah. there's this brother whom i knew for two years and few months now and uhmm, yeah. =D but he's in college now, though, so we decided to wait for few more years. and one more thing, he lives sooooo farrrrr awayyyy, subhanAllah. and no, we don't keep in touch every single day like we used to back in the dayyy. only islamically. xD

gah, that subject makes me blushing. ^_____^

anyyyyways, of course, we'll stay buddies, in'sha'Allah. just don't lose my contacts, woman. hehe.
    assalamu alaikum, sister.

guess what?

yeah, guess what?

guess what, maaaang?

i'm in class. :] haha. nothing to do really, since i'm a teacher's assistant, so no need to listen to the class lectures or anything. xD and school blocks the msn client thingggg. lame, huh?

anyways, calvin is shy at first, but he likes people. random people, i think. my brother once told me that there was this lady at the mall or something, and she was so friendly and said hii to calvin and what happened? he was totally blushing. :O hehehe. i'm sure he'll like you, in'sha'Allah. he doesn't like annoying people like me, but right deep inside... wayyyy deeeeeeep inside in his beautiful heart........ i know he loves me, hahaha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…