Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Dawud Wharnsby

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Other..... please state

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Only 11 people listen to nasheeds here?! Come on...i find that hard to believe..... keep voting and posting please :)

Take care all inshaAllah.

al-muslimah

I love all of them. Actually I know them all except for one. It's hard to choose one:D They all have such woderful voices Mashallah!!

Idris16

I chose 'other'
I like Abu Ali!!
The munshid who sings Rasululah
Who also sing 'bi jihadina' Al aan, and i think 'Jaljalat' u can search it on YT
[yt]_P9UwVmpSPw[/yt]

naaad

mu'minah
Lool sister.. i meant to say is this a nazam name? or are you saying Alhumdulillah.. :redface: LOooll..
if its a nasheed who sings it? :)

:) LOL........ yeah sis, "alhamdulillah" is a nasheed...

The munshid of farshi turab, ya rajaaee and alhamdulillah is "Mshary Al Aradah" :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
i can't choose, each one is great at one thing. i'd say ahmed bukhatir is number one in arabic, in english zain bhikha...then follow dawud and kamal uddin. the three english speakers are same for me. but in arabic, ahmed bukhatir. : especially the nasheed zawjati:)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
OOOHh!! lol./....... :D

i have never heard of that nasheed.. wow.. im going Youtube and checking it out lol :)

Take care ukhti, jazakAllah for clearing it up :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
i can't choose, each one is great at one thing. i'd say ahmed bukhatir is number one in arabic, in english zain bhikha...then follow dawud and kamal uddin. the three english speakers are same for me. but in arabic, ahmed bukhatir. : especially the nasheed zawjati:)

I agree ukhti.. Ahmed Bukhatir's Zawjati is FAB nasheed. I love it.
Such a sweet nasheed for a wife. :)

Take care ukhti.. and jazakAllh khair for posting
wasslaam :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
It's between Al-Ofasy and Bukhatir..but since I have more nasheeds by Al-Ofasy..I voted for him..though if I could select more than one..I would have selected both as I like them equally

btw..I do have nasheeds by all the monsheds in the poll though..but I definitely have favs :)

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
JazakAllah khair for your replies sisters. :)

I have nasheeds from the munshids too but i also have my fav. lol :D
Nasheeds are so beautiful....... MashaAllah.. they give so much peace of mind. Well to me any way. lol. :)

Take care all.
Wassalam

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
what if you like all of them who do you vote for??
LOL
MashaAllah i love mishary rashid Alafasy
i listen to most of his recitations! so beautiful :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: dear sister

I have voted for Ahmad Bukhair like my favorite Islamic nasheed singer Mashallah.:)

Wallahi I love to listen sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Ahmad Bukhiar and his nasheeds:).He is amazing Mashallah.And I love zain Bikha too Mashallah.

They are simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Allah bless you dear sister